What's new

We need to unban kratos to take down REO

Because everyone on any console has the ability to access DLC

However I, as an xbox user, cannot physically play or play against a kratos

Watching vids on youtube doesn't do jack squat as playing against one over and over and over
I bet you the next comeback would be "well kratos is dlc, just a 250dollar dlc"

SaJa

FH_FenriR
NRS will probably make a patch to allow xbox players to play him ! They did it for the balance game ! (ok I leave..)

REO would not use kratos as a go to guy to win a match even if he is unbanned because he is not S+ like kabal is, he does not have the tools 4 every matchup like kabal. I myself have kratos as a pocket character, just never use him because bandwagoners are quick to bitch, but i stand with this protest so i will start using him now, bitch all u want scrubs...Its time to release kratos of his chains, and unleash him from inprisonment of the mk9's community, so that he may reek havoc on ur pathetic mortal souls

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Kratos....your future is shrouded in mystery. The [tournament banned] afterlife is not ready for you.

NRS will probably make a patch to allow xbox players to play him ! They did it for the balance game ! (ok I leave..)
Not happening.

hey i can't seem to do his infinite....how'd u cancel those so fast like that?
2,1 straight away after the dash-cancel is my guess, like Kabal's 2xxNDC~Infinite I think it has to be done to the frame. Perhaps Kratos' corner infinite has more room for error by a couple of frames.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
2,1 straight away after the dash-cancel is my guess, like Kabal's 2xxNDC~Infinite I think it has to be done to the frame. Perhaps Kratos' corner infinite has more room for error by a couple of frames.
well is there a quicker way of doing krato's HDC's?

Glass Sword

Nobody
I say it would be hype if Kratos is unbanned. I mean MK is really cheap right now in fact I'm thinking of getting it for the X Box so I can play people on both online settings. He is on the PS vita too so that is two systems he is on. I mean come on X Box players it is one charcter that so happens to have do OK (maybe) vs a couple of characters. Unless the Kratos is very experienced you could probably beat him with day one Liu Kang.
Also seriously who would use him? I know Insuperable and Alien Substance, but who else...
Well there is TylerLantern but I don't think he has used him since his Krabel combo video.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
I'm in favor of anything that furthers the game's evolution. I hate him and Krueger for being shitty guest characters, but it's in MK9's best interest. I say unban Kratos.

Suck it up, Xbros.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
his midscreen infinite is 2 hdc 2 hdc 2 hdc and is much much harder. i can only get about 8 hits so far on it.

hey i can't seem to do his infinite....how'd u cancel those so fast like that?
practice it with the sound off to get the rhythm going. youll notice that its more of a rhythm than anything else

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
his midscreen infinite is 2 hdc 2 hdc 2 hdc and is much much harder. i can only get about 8 hits so far on it.

practice it with the sound off to get the rhythm going. youll notice that its more of a rhythm than anything else
111HDC looks like u get mad advantage off of it....how much frame adv would u say there is in doin that?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
talk about "you going to jail now", with Kratos , "you going to death row now" in dat corner

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
What about the Xbox players that never used or even fought Kratos before? We don't know his mix-ups and strings, that wouldn't be fair to us if he was allowed in tournaments :p

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Kratos is a xbox players counterpick, we need him !

More seriously, imo, mk9 has 3 months to live before injusice comes out, that's only why we should allow kratos : for the fun.