What's new

We need to unban kratos to take down REO

D

Deleted member 9158

KRRRRAAAAAAAATTTTOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS

i'm an xbox player and I say unban him. Can you imagine the hilarity if a kratos player went to tournament, and won.

Hold me, I don't think my body is ready for that

Goldi

Noob
I lost a match last night to someone who was like a d4 away from death to a toasty boost and a desperation x ray! I was watching my meter and my spacing, had a big life lead... And it was like someone just hit the "lol, no. fuck you" button. -_-

So yea sure lol. at this point, just bring him. Just bring everyone.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
People need to get off with this "Im on xbox so I can't learn Kratos" Bullshit.

You can go on youtube and TYM and learn more about the character than with this games shitty training mode anyway. Seriously, even if its just for locals and not majors, just unban him.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
People need to get off with this "Im on xbox so I can't learn Kratos" Bullshit.

You can go on youtube and TYM and learn more about the character than with this games shitty training mode anyway. Seriously, even if its just for locals and not majors, just unban him.
Who's getting their MU experience from training mode? And there's no way in hell I'm going to have just as good experience vs a character by watching videos and reading about him than the people who are able to get sets in with Kratos players. I swear to god these people are stupid as hell...

There was already a thread about unbanning Kratos last week or something. I'm going to save myself the time and just say read that for why Kratos should stay banned.

Zoidberg747

Who's getting their MU experience from training mode? And there's no way in hell I'm going to have just as good experience vs a character by watching videos and reading about him than the people who are able to get sets in with Kratos players. I swear to god these people are stupid as hell...

There was already a thread about unbanning Kratos last week or something. I'm going to save myself the time and just say read that for why Kratos should stay banned.
Good point. However, you can get a good enough idea of how to fight him by watching him instead of playing him.

I think Lt. Box said it best. You should be allowed to ask your opponent if they are ok with facing Kratos. If they say yes, then he can use him. If not, he cannot. Seems perfectly fair and logical.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Good point. However, you can get a good enough idea of how to fight him by watching him instead of playing him.

I think Lt. Box said it best. You should be allowed to ask your opponent if they are ok with facing Kratos. If they say yes, then he can use him. If not, he cannot. Seems perfectly fair and logical.
No, I can't get a good enough idea without playing a player of that character. Some scrub kitana can study match videos all day of 16bit vs reo, but that's not going to let him hop in and beat kabals left and right. It's an uneven playing field.

And no, you shouldn't be able to ask your opponent. That makes it pointless to attempt to main or get good with a character like that because anyone can prevent you from using him.

Zoidberg747

No, I can't get a good enough idea without playing a player of that character. Some scrub kitana can study match videos all day of 16bit vs reo, but that's not going to let him hop in and beat kabals left and right. It's an uneven playing field.

And no, you shouldn't be able to ask your opponent. That makes it pointless to attempt to main or get good with a character like that because anyone can prevent you from using him.
A lot of people have him as a pocket character. Giving them the chance to ask people at locals if he can be used versus just banning him completely, which option do you think Kratos players would prefer? I am not even talking about majors, that would cause too much drama. But what about 10-11 man locals? You really think anyone is going to care if someone plays Kratos?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
A lot of people have him as a pocket character. Giving them the chance to ask people at locals if he can be used versus just banning him completely, which option do you think Kratos players would prefer? I am not even talking about majors, that would cause too much drama. But what about 10-11 man locals? You really think anyone is going to care if someone plays Kratos?
Yes, I would. I would not be okay with Kratos being used at my locals just because it would be fun. There's still money on the line. If you have locals where everyone agrees to allow the character, that's fine, but that's it.

But asking individual players during a match is stupid
REO: "Get bodied, scrub"
Soup: "Hey can I counterpick you?"
REO: "Wut? Fuck no, you're sticking with your gay ass Quan Chi"
Soup: ";_; okay"

Zoidberg747

Yes, I would. I would not be okay with Kratos being used at my locals just because it would be fun. There's still money on the line. If you have locals where everyone agrees to allow the character, that's fine, but that's it.

But asking individual players during a match is stupid
REO: "Get bodied, scrub"
Soup: "Hey can I counterpick you?"
REO: "Wut? Fuck no, you're sticking with your gay ass Quan Chi"
Soup: ";_; okay"
Fair enough. I dont play Kratos so it doesnt affect me either way.

I get it man, i totally get it.
I honestly don't think Kabal is unrivaled, REO is just too good.
Right, right. I was speaking more along the lines of Kabal finally having a 5-5 matchup.

ok, Kratos then gets counter picked by freddy, GG.
Either him, Kenshi, Smoke, or Jax.
Kung Lao and Sonya don't have enough of an edge as the aforementioned characters do.

The community cant sit here and ban kratos then turn around and see a character who only needs one fk up to kill u be perfectly legal in tournament play, lets not mention breaker combos! " Oh u got caught by a net bro, and u got breaker in the 3rd round?" EX STICKY BOMB, MID BOMB, UPPER...wait...u sure wanna break this combo bro? Ok! BREAKER!" Falls on mid bomb, NJP into a fkn 40+ percent combo anyway with no meter...hold that loss....GTFO here community its time to unband kratos and get off ur bandwagon of him being to broken to play with.
Why not??? u muhfkaz been banning him for 2 yrs plus now, u guys should be confident enough in ur characters and enough knowledge of this game to face any challenge that comes ur way, dont know kratos moves because ur on xbox?? Then take ur ass to youtube and watch his moves, theres plenty to intake, and plenty u can learn about him here on the tym forums...
They be discriminatin'.

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
This is what needs to happen: Insuperable and J360 (and Tylerlantern?) need to grind out the mu w/ these butthurt xbox players worried about how they have to relearn the game and he needs to be unbanned, thats all.

I don't see the difference in allowing dlc and allowing ps3 specific characters. Not everyone pays for dlc but has to deal with pigs kenshi. It would be different if xbox was the tournament standard but it's not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Impose

A Call For Blood
I don't see the difference in allowing dlc and allowing ps3 specific characters. Not everyone pays for dlc but has to deal with pigs kenshi. It would be different if xbox was the tournament standard but it's not.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Because everyone on any console has the ability to access DLC

However I, as an xbox user, cannot physically play or play against a kratos

Watching vids on youtube doesn't do jack squat as playing against one over and over and over