What's new

We need to unban kratos to take down REO

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm more interest in this secret than I am in the legality of Kratos in the name of beating Kabal.

No one's ever gonna beat Kabal.

Nobody.

The God Of War would have better luck against the fucking Cyclops in the Street.
He could pick up the Pyramid Of Argus and smash Shao Kahn in the fucking skull helmet with it.
He could disembowel the Elder Gods and see a man about a wallaby in the middle of the Nexus.

But he cannot beat Kabal.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I'm more interest in this secret than I am in the legality of Kratos in the name of beating Kabal.

No one's ever gonna beat Kabal.

Nobody.

The God Of War would have better luck against the fucking Cyclops in the Street.
He could pick up the Pyramid Of Argus and smash Shao Kahn in the fucking skull helmet with it.
He could disembowel the Elder Gods and see a man about a wallaby in the middle of the Nexus.

But he cannot beat Kabal.
poor misguided soul, the gods shall forgive you but i cant guarantee that kratos will

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
poor misguided soul, the gods shall forgive you but i cant guarantee that kratos will
I said he can't beat him; going even is entirely possible.
Small hitbox, Fleece, HDC's, Zeus Rage's GIGANTIC range, etc.
I've seen your God Of War, and he's the bees' knees. But it'd be more tragic than joyous if the answer to Kabal was illegal.

Flagg

Noob
Wait, is Kratos actually good in this game?

I heard once he had stuff that got him out of Cage pressure better than most. I know he's PS3 only, so is unfair to xbox players ith no experience, but what's the deal with him?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

I heard once he had stuff that got him out of Cage pressure better than most. I know he's PS3 only, so is unfair to xbox players ith no experience, but what's the deal with him?
He has the parry which gets everything but pokes.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Lol kratos.
B312
F3b2
Such a worthless character against anyone with a low starter. Not to mention his full screen reflect is slower than hz ball or flying kick.
Unban him.
The day i lose to kratos is the day I'll let that person kick me in the balls.
Hold dat.

Of course!

He has a Golden Fleece (parry) that functions like Smoke's Vibrate, but is capable of granting free combos like Cyber Sub-Zero's Frozen Parry. Not to mention his Resetless-Cyrax-like damage output (55% meterless BnB, and 40% meterless AA BnB), but Kratos has a high learning-curve akin to Jade.

Lol kratos.
B312
F3b2
Such a worthless character against anyone with a low starter. Not to mention his full screen reflect is slower than hz ball or flying kick.
Unban him.
The day i lose to kratos is the day I'll let that person kick me in the balls.
Hold dat.
Kratos is not entirely helpless against characters with low-starters, as he can be wary of those, walk backwards and whiff-punish.
Indeed it is, but I'm working on whether or not nigh-inescapable traps for the Golden Fleece projectile exist.

You're gonna have to wait many years for me to kick you in the scrotum, but I'd rather not do that at all; you'll have to settle for a mental low-blow instead. /arroganceisbad

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Of course!

He has a Golden Fleece (parry) that functions like Smoke's Vibrate, but is capable of granting free combos like Cyber Sub-Zero's Frozen Parry. Not to mention his Resetless-Cyrax-like damage output (55% meterless BnB, and 40% meterless AA BnB), but Kratos has a high learning-curve akin to Jade.

Kratos is not entirely helpless against characters with low-starters, as he can be wary of those, walk backwards and whiff-punish.
Indeed it is, but I'm working on whether or not nigh-inescapable traps for the Golden Fleece projectile exist.

You're gonna have to wait many years for me to kick you in the scrotum, but I'd rather not do that at all; you'll have to settle for a mental low-blow instead. /arroganceisbad
well if u really wanted to...u could always use cage :REO