What's new

We need to unban kratos to take down REO

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
they really should unban him tho, i wanna see what this character can do with the proper time and experience put into him.

The dispair is so big lol.
One part requests the unbanning of Kratos so that Kabal will no longer go unrivaled.
Another group desires to keep Kratos banned because their supremacy should not be challenged.
And yet one more wants Kratos to remain banned because he has been discriminated for so long, why stop now?

Of course, there are those who wish Kratos to stay an illegal character because of debatable unbalances between consoles.
And those certain people who seek a revoked ban because they are character-loyal to Kratos.
(That's me, probably Insuperable and Axel_Redd as well)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
One part requests the unbanning of Kratos so that Kabal will no longer go unrivaled.
Another group desires to keep Kratos banned because their supremacy should not be challenged.
And yet one more wants Kratos to remain banned because he has been discriminated for so long, why stop now?

Of course, there are those who wish Kratos to stay an illegal character because of debatable unbalances between consoles.
And those certain people who seek a revoked ban because they are character-loyal to Kratos.
(That's me, probably Insuperable and Axel_Redd as well)
I get it man, i totally get it.
I honestly don't think Kabal is unrivaled, REO is just too good.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Of course!

He has a Golden Fleece (parry) that functions like Smoke's Vibrate, but is capable of granting free combos like Cyber Sub-Zero's Frozen Parry. Not to mention his Resetless-Cyrax-like damage output (55% meterless BnB, and 40% meterless AA BnB), but Kratos has a high learning-curve akin to Jade.

Kratos is not entirely helpless against characters with low-starters, as he can be wary of those, walk backwards and whiff-punish.
Indeed it is, but I'm working on whether or not nigh-inescapable traps for the Golden Fleece projectile exist.

You're gonna have to wait many years for me to kick you in the scrotum, but I'd rather not do that at all; you'll have to settle for a mental low-blow instead. /arroganceisbad

Be wary all day, bro. Just because you're ready for it to happen, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. I do not doubt your talent with Kratos, though. I play with Kano, so obviously I believe any character can be decent in the right hands. But I've yet to meet the Kratos that can beat me in a set. Assuming I'm not playing in a 30 second delay or something. I'd be over joyous to have a ft10 with you sometime and find out if I'm wrong. And if you win, and ever attend a tourney, I will honor what i said before. You can even find a spokesperson to kick me in the nuts if you can't/don't want to do it yourself.

Be wary all day, bro. Just because you're ready for it to happen, doesn't mean it's not going to happen. I do not doubt your talent with Kratos, though. I play with Kano, so obviously I believe any character can be decent in the right hands. But I've yet to meet the Kratos that can beat me in a set. Assuming I'm not playing in a 30 second delay or something. I'd be over joyous to have a ft10 with you sometime and find out if I'm wrong. And if you win, and ever attend a tourney, I will honor what i said before. You can even find a spokesperson to kick me in the nuts if you can't/don't want to do it yourself.
>Wary
Right.

>Kano
I am aware that you play Kano, and I respect you for that.

>Set
Understandable.
Awww, joy over fury is always nice.

>If I win
Even if I do, I still don't want you to get kicked in the man-sack by myself or someone of my choosing; that's not how I roll. D:

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
What if there was a way you could Unban Kratos but only against a person who has chosen Kabal? That'd be dope.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
nope if we can't have him you can't that would alienate us xbox players and make us not wanna compete. Since we now have to compete against something we have no way to get experience with

The community cant sit here and ban kratos then turn around and see a character who only needs one fk up to kill u be perfectly legal in tournament play, lets not mention breaker combos! " Oh u got caught by a net bro, and u got breaker in the 3rd round?" EX STICKY BOMB, MID BOMB, UPPER...wait...u sure wanna break this combo bro? Ok! BREAKER!" Falls on mid bomb, NJP into a fkn 40+ percent combo anyway with no meter...hold that loss....GTFO here community its time to unband kratos and get off ur bandwagon of him being to broken to play with.

Instead of banning Kabal we must release Kratos from his prison that is known and tournament exile. He is the key to defeating kabal, kabal goes 6-4 with the ENTIRE cast besides goro who unfortunately isnt even legal to have. The only alternative is Kratos, the only TRUE 5-5 against kabal. We must unite as a community and release the god of war to layeth the smackdown on kabals kandy ass
L:M:F:A:O

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
lol...pretty funny, but he really should be unbanned. It would bring a new match up to learn and might refresh the game in a way.

Why not??? u muhfkaz been banning him for 2 yrs plus now, u guys should be confident enough in ur characters and enough knowledge of this game to face any challenge that comes ur way, dont know kratos moves because ur on xbox?? Then take ur ass to youtube and watch his moves, theres plenty to intake, and plenty u can learn about him here on the tym forums...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
How about this...

...Make it a choice.

Leave it up to the opponent. ECW style.

If they want a clean fight, they get one. No Kratos.
If they don't mind barbed wire, fights through the aisles, or quadruple-table hurricanranas, you get to use Kratos.

Fair?

Why not??? u muhfkaz been banning him for 2 yrs plus now, u guys should be confident enough in ur characters and enough knowledge of this game to face any challenge that comes ur way, dont know kratos moves because ur on xbox?? Then take ur ass to youtube and watch his moves, theres plenty to intake, and plenty u can learn about him here on the tym forums...

Un-ban him. It's been two years...get over it.
As a Cyrax player, I'm with it. It's only fair. And it'd make things hella interesting.

Kratos is Sabu.
And Alien Substance is Bill Alfonzo.