What's new

We Just Got First Official MK12 Teaser!

eveything,.. she was the highlight of the entire story mode for me. The voice acting on next level god-like. She looked awesome. Stole every scene she was in, and time manipulation is a boss power and her stage where you go back and forth in time was so cool.
I also like how she was morally ambiguous. You still don't properly know why she kept rebooting time save she wanted a perfect "balance." You truly don't know if she really is "bad" or not.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I don't know about you but I need Sonya, Johnny, Jax and Cassie in the base roster
I certainly wouldn’t complain if this was the case. At the very least I think Cassie would make a likely DLC character if the base roster is really going to be a full reboot set during the original tournament or something.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
eveything,.. she was the highlight of the entire story mode for me. The voice acting on next level god-like. She looked awesome. Stole every scene she was in, and time manipulation is a boss power and her stage where you go back and forth in time was so cool.
Totally agree. She should have been far more difficult to defeat, but let me say that intro sequence with the music and her voice are all top-notch. "It is time....to die." I hate the whole Titan mythology though. She should have been the Elder God of Time and a disciple of Shinnok instead.