What's new

We Just Got First Official MK12 Teaser!

Raider

Noob

Just to add to this:

-There is a rumor from a very credible source about them going to "space" for MK12.
-Ed Boon did a "twitter space" yesterday where he was playing some seemingly (but not really) random songs.
-Based on the songs played, many believe that characters like D'Vorah, Mileena, Sindel, Rain, Smoke, Reptile, Stryker, Bo' Rai Cho... and more were teased.

Last edited:

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
But forreal, obviously that's the sands of time exploding post kronika's death. probably a hint that there will be no more time manipulation? Like liu would use them once to create the "better future" that Raiden asked him to then destroy the sands. i don't want anymore time manipulations bro QQ

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
lol.... this is not a teaser.... you need 6 of the best, trousers down.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
In all seriousness, if I was going to extrapolate a bunch of bullshit form this.. I would say that they are introducing a MK Multiverse. Each grain of sand in Kronica's hourglass becomes a new and unique universe. This might work, as they can just stop with the continuity crap that makes no sense and just make each game a cool story with the characters... and if a particular story is great make a sequel to it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
In all seriousness, if I was going to extrapolate a bunch of bullshit form this.. I would say that they are introducing a MK Multiverse. Each grain of sand in Kronica's hourglass becomes a new and unique universe. This might work, as they can just stop with the continuity crap that makes no sense and just make each game a cool story with the characters... and if a particular story is great make a sequel to it.
Probably the first mk tournament

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Also, we know how Ed Boon loves to be cryptic. At the beginning there's a "Halloween: To be spooky" sign. October release?

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
This would be nice, actually. I'm tired of them rewriting the story to make some sense, only to reset everything at the end of each game.
This is the perfect excuse for them to release a nice roster without thinking about the story so far.

Also, I think you guys probably won't like the idea... but as with "new timeline" they could very much change things about some characters.
Could you imagine that, in this new timeline, Shinnok is a 6.23 feet tall sexy girl boss?

WHO KNOWS? WHO CARES?
HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MuMuGuy

Noob
Meh, not much to that since it was merely a teaser.

This would be nice, actually. I'm tired of them rewriting the story to make some sense
Kronika’s Retconglass was just their way of undoing the stupidity of the infamous Sindel Power Hour in MK9 leading to the Revenant Saga, which ending up being the most blatant rip-off of DC Comics’ Blackest Night ever.