What's new

Strategy - Shinnok "We Have To Make Netherrealm Great Again" #buffshinnok

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ugh just a head-coming-off brutality? Maaaaaannnnn they have so much to work with, they could've been squeezed multiple times until they looked like a used-up tube of toothpaste or they could've been squeezed so hard their eyes popped out of their head or something. At least he got a brutality though I guess :p

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Ugh just a head-coming-off brutality? Maaaaaannnnn they have so much to work with, they could've been squeezed multiple times until they looked like a used-up tube of toothpaste or they could've been squeezed so hard their eyes popped out of their head or something. At least he got a brutality though I guess :p
I know how you feel man, but gotta start planetary steps before galactic steps...
Oh and #buffshinnok2016

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Seriously though, some characters can run past df4 for a full combo punish from full screen. How am I supposed to keep someone out when all my tools can be ran past from full screen? #buffbonehands

SixPathsOfHate

Seriously though, some characters can run past df4 for a full combo punish from full screen. How am I supposed to keep someone out when all my tools can be ran past from full screen? #buffbonehands
Who runs past the grab? I haven't found anyone who can do it on reaction and some can't even hope to run past it. Only person I have problems with the spawn of Jax, her run is stupid fast and her dashes are a problem but hell sparks are a savior in itself. Maybe if they gave df4 BETTER TACKING we would be fine.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Who runs past the grab? I haven't found anyone who can do it on reaction and some can't even hope to run past it. Only person I have problems with the spawn of Jax, her run is stupid fast and her dashes are a problem but hell sparks are a savior in itself. Maybe if they gave df4 BETTER TACKING we would be fine.
Cassie iirc but I'll test it next week. HS is great in theory but it's the balanced kenshi syndrome (albeit not at all as bad) in that if you whiff a full screen special, you won't recover in time to use your mid screen special.

SixPathsOfHate

Cassie iirc but I'll test it next week. HS is great in theory but it's the balanced kenshi syndrome (albeit not at all as bad) in that if you whiff a full screen special, you won't recover in time to use your mid screen special.
Do you do a flick or grab after meter burning hell sparks? and usually if I whiff a hand albeit rarely then im screwed, they block it and im entitled to whatever I want for the most part cause they would most likely be looking for the hand if full screen to run past it and I would throw out the grab which has better tracking or hs if I feel grab wont connect. I still wonder why boneshaper got the projectile. Unless they expected amulet blast to be the anti projectile zoning tool.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
Do you do a flick or grab after meter burning hell sparks? and usually if I whiff a hand albeit rarely then im screwed, they block it and im entitled to whatever I want for the most part cause they would most likely be looking for the hand if full screen to run past it and I would throw out the grab which has better tracking or hs if I feel grab wont connect. I still wonder why boneshaper got the projectile. Unless they expected amulet blast to be the anti projectile zoning tool.
I have no go to after hs mb, depends on character etc. Many times I'll go for another hs though. He'd be fine without a projectile if his tools combined weren't worse than that single move.

D. R.

Noob
So this is going to be a thing people even though it can be time consuming. Every character, multiple combos, meterless to 3 bars along with character specific set ups, quick and easy.

The campaign for buffs isn't going anywhere. Netherrealm will be made great again.

#buffshinnok

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
So this is going to be a thing people even though it can be time consuming. Every character, multiple combos, meterless to 3 bars along with character specific set ups, quick and easy.

The campaign for buffs isn't going anywhere. Netherrealm will be made great again.

#buffshinnok
Do you need a hand with this?

D. R.

Noob
Do you need a hand with this?
If you want, sure. That'd help. Just message me combos and I'll do them so I can consolidate them all into one place. I'll give you credit where credit is due. I'll take virtually anything and everything. Gonna finish up KL's combos hopefully today then may post a thread on Imposter's chip game. Idk if people truly realize what all he can jail in the corner.

TamedLizard

Buff George
1. Imposter now steals Command Grab from Jason instead of his armor.

2. Imposter now (once again) steals Jax's ground pound. Get rekt Jax.

3. S3 a low.

4. Imposter now steals JC's nut punch instead of shadow kick. Get rekt Cage.

5. Remove gap from F224 special cancels.

6. Imposter can now choose where to teleport on the screen.

7. Ex Flick with Necro is now +10 and tracking NEVER fails.

8. Deceased damage scaling in Bone Shaper.

9. FFS, add a new universal string.

10. Shinnok can now burn a bar of meter to transform into Corrupted Shinnok for 8 seconds, gaining increased damage and unlimited stamina.

*deep inhale*

*sniffs*

Can you smell the greatness?

D. R.

Noob
1. Imposter now steals Command Grab from Jason instead of his armor.

2. Imposter now (once again) steals Jax's ground pound. Get rekt Jax.

3. S3 a low.

4. Imposter now steals JC's nut punch instead of shadow kick. Get rekt Cage.

5. Remove gap from F224 special cancels.

6. Imposter can now choose where to teleport on the screen.

7. Ex Flick with Necro is now +10 and tracking NEVER fails.

8. Deceased damage scaling in Bone Shaper.

9. FFS, add a new universal string.

10. Shinnok can now burn a bar of meter to transform into Corrupted Shinnok for 8 seconds, gaining increased damage and unlimited stamina.

*deep inhale*

*sniffs*

Can you smell the greatness?

With the campaign regaining momentum, one could only hope.

We have this for now though.