What's new

Strategy - Shinnok "We Have To Make Netherrealm Great Again" #buffshinnok

Tweedy

Noob
Shinnok community confirmed worse than Johnny Cage.
Not really. Throughout the life of the game, Shinnok has probably been more overrated than anyone.

He's good, however, there are still credible players that say he's top tier, close to top tier, or whatever. Imo he's pretty balanced.

Making standing 3 a low would be a little too much imo. Basically what Armedcalf said.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
nerf him back to day 1. He looks like a doofus

Furthermore nerf Donald back to when he had legit hair and not a big combover. He also looks like a doofus

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
@D. R. I will wait till you release your stuff before getting into him. Until then, hail Satan!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Well just so you understand, I don't know anything about 2016 Bone Shaper, ok? I don't even know what you're talking about with being "O.P." I don't know, I mean, I don't know. What I do know is I plan to make Netherrealm great again. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

He's fine.

D. R.

Noob
nerf him back to day 1. He looks like a doofus
I remember day one. It has not been easy for me. I started off with a small buff of +24 Hell Sparks. Now look where we are and where we are headed. Join us in making Netherrealm great again. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

He's fine.
Prove it? We're always here to sway the naysayers. Once you realize this is for the greater good by being the lesser of two evils, then together we can make Netherrealm great again. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Yeah Imposter's stolen move shouldn't be a burden. Nullifies getting your opponent in that situation. There has to be a common ground with the buffs that Jason got and the move he steals. Imposter is really strong and fun to play but that matchup is unnecessarily awkward because you try not to do what he's supposed to do. Takeda, subzero, etc are kinda ehh... but still lets Imposter play his game. Too many shinnok buffs will cause a riot but no one can legitimately think Jason's stolen move makes any sense. I feel like I get dumber when I try to rationalize the intentions of that decision. In fact, it's happening right now.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Real talk, don't buff Shinnok. It would be like buffing Quan all over again, he really doesn't need it.

Non-real talk, the Netherrealm is like a Third World realm. We have to work on making it Great once more.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Yeah Imposter's stolen move shouldn't be a burden. Nullifies getting your opponent in that situation. There has to be a common ground with the buffs that Jason got and the move he steals. Imposter is really strong and fun to play but that matchup is unnecessarily awkward because you try not to do what he's supposed to do. Takeda, subzero, etc are kinda ehh... but still lets Imposter play his game. Too many shinnok buffs will cause a riot but no one can legitimately think Jason's stolen move makes any sense. I feel like I get dumber when I try to rationalize the intentions of that decision. In fact, it's happening right now.
This. I have never played Shinnok but when ever I fight imposter or watch a match with imposter it's always and eye sore to see them toss their steal away cause it's a burden. Changing the steal to a useful move is the most practical and fair change/buff I have ever heard off besides random whiffs and female hit boxes.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Real talk, don't buff Shinnok. It would be like buffing Quan all over again, he really doesn't need it.

Non-real talk, the Netherrealm is like a Third World realm. We have to work on making it Great once more.
shut up! Shinnok for president!

LET'S STEAL THAT OBAMA FACE!!! YEAH!!!

#voteShinnok2016

D. R.

Noob
Why the fuck does this thread exist?
I like that. That's cute typing in yellow font, like I'm act-ual-ly talking with Cyrax... Now, we support the cyber initiative. Now I love the robots. Me and the robots, we go way back when they all died and worked for me in Netherrealm. Sektor and Kuai Liang were two of my best people. You may as well join the winning team to bolster your chances at tourneys. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

Now let me tell you the realist of unreal, reality, realistic, other-worldly talk, Quan had a chance to make Netherrealm great again with all of his long lived, constant buffs. He never delivered on his end with his safe vortexes. Now, without the need of a truly safe 50/50 and constant "ASSIST ME," it's time for Imposter to come and with your support of course, make Netherrealm great again. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

D. R.

Noob
And people say that Kenshi forums overreacts and need better players. Yeah right.... :>
I know of a certain Kenshi player who would Iove to see Alien get the shit Hell Sparked out of his broken DLC ass after what happened at Final Round. We have to fight our battles together and in the end, we will all get our buffs. Now, for a better, buff filled tomorrow, join us in making Netherrealm great again. Vote Shinnok, 2016.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I like that. That's cute typing in yellow font, like I'm act-ual-ly talking with Cyrax... Now, we support the cyber initiative. Now I love the robots. Me and the robots, we go way back when they all died and worked for me in Netherrealm. Sektor and Kuai Liang were two of my best people. You may as well join the winning team to bolster your chances at tourneys. Vote Shinnok, 2016.
You support cyrax and the rest of the cyber initiative, i respect that.

I shall join you in your efforts to make the netherrealm great again, the only reason i started typing in yellow is because of cyrax when he was announced to be in the game, you see, i loved cyrax. He was so cool and yellow was my favourite colour too, like i said, i shall join you in your efforts to make the netherrealm great again.

Buff Shinnok.
Vote For Shinnok, 2016.

D. R.

Noob
He should steal x-Rays. Make him truly great again
That's like asking for free healthcare...

And they cost him no meter.
Without paying taxes...

And they take all of the opponents meter if it's full.
And living off government subsidies without needing to work!!

Idk if I can support your proposed buffs this campaign guys but if we make Netherrealm great again in 2016 with my proposed buffs, who's to stop us from giving the people the buffs they truly want in 2020!!?

... Baby steps though. Let's start by making Netherrealm great again now. Vote Shinnok, 2016.