What's new

Strategy - Shinnok "We Have To Make Netherrealm Great Again" #buffshinnok

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
OKAY PICTURE THIS.

Shinnok gets defeated - probably due to some dumb shit (A-List, Alien rekka gimmicks, etc.) THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN....fire. The unstoppable Jason music plays softly but begins to get louder. Shinnok sits up and looks around the stage. The words, "Make Netherrealm Great Again" flash across the screen as well as a split second image of Joe Peschi giving a thumbs up. His health bar fills up to 100% and he roars a mighty roar. As he opens his mouth to roar, Corrupted Shinnok comes out and you control him for the rest of the fight. He has a re-stand, high meterless damage, and Necromancer's hands. His fatality would be him standing at a podium in front of the opponent. A bird would land on the podium and he would look at it lovingly. He gently moves the bird from the podium to his shoulder and beats the opponent to death while mumbling about greatness.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
For real though, what if shinnok could meterburn his stolen move? Would nerf some MUs (cassie) but buff others (Kano, Takeda), would give him conditional wake up etc. Probably way too late for this change but I like the idea.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
"You are all blind Netherrealmers! Do you not remember what it was like at the start of Shinnok's campaign? He had no B3, he had no meter burning Hell Sparks on block, he didn't even have the cancel on F221+3 in Boneshaper! Shinnok let the Netherrealm down when he started, with all his loose promises of conquering Earthrealm, while our 'lord Elder God' got defeated by a mere actor.'

Do you not realize who has been leading the charge of the Netherrealm all this time? The one who orchestrated Shao Kahn's death? The one who revenated Earthrealm's finest warriors? The one who had a pseudo-unblockable vortex? The one who truly showed the disgusting + frames and double 50/50s the Netherrealm should be capable of? I, Quan Chi, announce my precendency of MKXL, so that we no longer have to wait several months before we are allowed to be +16."

#VoteQuan2k16

TheGoldenJew

PSN: The_Golden_Jew1
"You are all blind Netherrealmers! Do you not remember what it was like at the start of Shinnok's campaign? He had no B3, he had no meter burning Hell Sparks on block, he didn't even have the cancel on F221+3 in Boneshaper! Shinnok let the Netherrealm down when he started, with all his loose promises of conquering Earthrealm, while our 'lord Elder God' got defeated by a mere actor.'

Do you not realize who has been leading the charge of the Netherrealm all this time? The one who orchestrated Shao Kahn's death? The one who revenated Earthrealm's finest warriors? The one who had a pseudo-unblockable vortex? The one who truly showed the disgusting + frames and double 50/50s the Netherrealm should be capable of? I, Quan Chi, announce my precendency of MKXL, so that we no longer have to wait several months before we are allowed to be +16."

#VoteQuan2k16
Do not derail this thread you insignificant feculent scum!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist

#VoteQuan2k16

I just gave you an answer in another thread:
yo I love Quan, but he had his time at the Top Tiers table, let's give Shinnok his chance!

Well fortunately and unfortunately, we didn't get any buffs or nerfs. Which means.... Necromancer is still shitty, :(

#VoteQuan2k16
Amen. May the Shinnok Church say AMEN?

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I love how most threads are crying over nerfs and how their character is dead or dying and all us Shinnok mains are just observing from above laughing, (or atleast I am).

Buffs I would LOVE to see
  • ex tricky portal faster on start up and can be held
  • can teleport in the same place by holding down
  • reverse hellsparks, cause I can
  • amulet strike to be more plus on hit and faster start up, or OR, give it the parry function.....
  • you know that knife on Shinnok's side during loading screens we never see him use, yeah that one. Have it so when Shinnok absorbs a move with AS he can use his knife which is a short range stab attack that on hit heals Shinnok for the damage of projectile, (this is for those kotals that chuck those damned sun stones infused with bullshit), and launches if meter burned.
Oh, and make netherrealm great again. In Shinnok we trust!

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
RE: the MU vs Takeda has no swag

Now if only the game had cross ups.......
why dont you just whiff the move in the corner by backing up a bit and doing a far spin kick. Tested and both the overhead and low are guaranteed. Can be done mid screen or in the corner.