What's new

We have any good teachers here?

Death

Noob
The only words that leave your mouth towards me while playing is "You cant do that" "So dumb" "Stop doing that" "When are you gna learn", Thanks for advice on helping me fix something you keep beating me for.

The best teacher i have had on MK is Ed because he has the patience to break stuff down.

Just stop talking.
What type of shit are you losing too?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I find skype immensely useful for when you're playin the game and either learning or just want someone to talk to, it really improves the fun/experience/learning, at least for me and I believe the players I use skype with on a regular basis.

I've been using it to test tech, explain footsies, spacing, and just in general have fun while I play.

If you can talk to someone while you play, you snould set that up, I'm not on XBL, but I'm sure someone on XBL will be very keen on doing the same.
Don't need skype on XBL.

It has party chat

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
I am willing to try to help anybody on xbox up their game. I have taught 2 people to play this game, one of them being HGTV Ermacio who beat gga han at NEC and the other being a very competent quan player, HGTV DrFlash44. I am pretty good at finding things to fix in a player, and I promise to explain it in detail and show it in match and how to stop what is happening to you or an alternative to what you are doing that is getting you killed. Only downside is I cannot use a pic while I am playing, so I would have to take notes while we play and then talk them over afterwards. Anybody who wants help, just hmu in this thread or send me a pm or something. And Impose one of my offline sparring partners has played scorpion since release so i know what I am talking about with that character.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
I am willing to try to help anybody on xbox up their game. I have taught 2 people to play this game, one of them being HGTV Ermacio who beat gga han at NEC and the other being a very competent quan player, HGTV DrFlash44. I am pretty good at finding things to fix in a player, and I promise to explain it in detail and show it in match and how to stop what is happening to you or an alternative to what you are doing that is getting you killed. Only downside is I cannot use a pic while I am playing, so I would have to take notes while we play and then talk them over afterwards. Anybody who wants help, just hmu in this thread or send me a pm or something. And Impose one of my offline sparring partners has played scorpion since release so i know what I am talking about with that character.
Dammit! We need guys like you on PSN! Is there anyway you can help a little girl like me, even though we're on two different systems? This is the first (of many) fighting games that I've had the opportunity to actually discuss and and learn with guys that all want to get better as a community for a video game. I gave up Soul Calibur 5 and MK9 just to get the "Komplete Edition" so I can learn the DLC chars. Any help is greatly appreciated.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Dammit! We need guys like you on PSN! Is there anyway you can help a little girl like me, even though we're on two different systems? This is the first (of many) fighting games that I've had the opportunity to actually discuss and and learn with guys that all want to get better as a community for a video game. I gave up Soul Calibur 5 and MK9 just to get the "Komplete Edition" so I can learn the DLC chars. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Sure i will help any way I can. pm me and we can discuss anything about the game you want. Things that would be helpful are match videos with yourself in them, and I will surely analyze them as much as possible. I probably have some tricks up my sleave that can help teach you not only how to deal with certain things in the game, but also how to figure out how to beat something on your own, on the spot. I will see what I can do for you.

Saint

Noob
Being taught is one thing, but going through the process and having it click is much more rewarding and what you learn will stick with you for good. Just my two cents

With that said, if you have any specific Scorpion questions, ask them here and I will try to answer to my best ability

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Dude. I didn't even know you were on PSN!? Add chrispchicken11 and then add CrazyBread30 on Skype so we can have a real one on one sessions and I can know what I'm doing right and wrong. I feel I can bring a challenge (until the match starts and I get bodied). lol
Yes indeed I am :). I will do that for sure, I love helping people and I also play Kitana so that should make it even more productive.

I'm sure you're already very good, added you on skype already :).

Flagg

Noob
Oh don't worry i wasn't planning on doing anything now.
GG's Zwoosh, as you can see I find KL a real handful to deal with in this game...id rather face Kabal and Kenshi.

Had to come offline....there's this guy in Poland I play against now and again, and to his credit, he's pretty good, but he abuses the hell out of jip and random superman/shadow kick. I got salty and left.

And lol, what's the deal with Swizzer? Everyone seems to give him shit. Bit annoyed he declined my invitation to battle but aw well.

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
GG's Zwoosh, as you can see I find KL a real handful to deal with in this game...id rather face Kabal and Kenshi.

Had to come offline....there's this guy in Poland I play against now and again, and to his credit, he's pretty good, but he abuses the hell out of jip and random superman/shadow kick. I got salty and left.

And lol, what's the deal with Swizzer? Everyone seems to give him shit. Bit annoyed he declined my invitation to battle but aw well.
Just send me a message on here or live whenever you wanna play i'll probably be able to get on.
AND SWIZZER. Tbh i don't even mean to give him shit my brain just does it but he knows why. For everyone else, i do not know.

Flagg

Noob
Just send me a message on here or live whenever you wanna play i'll probably be able to get on.
AND SWIZZER. Tbh i don't even mean to give him shit my brain just does it but he knows why. For everyone else, i do not know.
You play Scorpion as well I see. This is the character I hate most in the game. I know I did pretty well against yours, but I think you might just be a bit unfamiliar with CSZ? Your spacing with KL is really good....I swear, 21 is like dhalsim arms.

EDIT: sorry bout lack of mic, I play almost always on a stick now and I broke the mic/speaker for that awhiles back.

And another thing, if we're playing and you're P1 or we're in KoH, dont select Desert stage or Acid Pit....for some reason those two stages freeze my game.

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
You play Scorpion as well I see. This is the character I hate most in the game. I know I did pretty well against yours, but I think you might just be a bit unfamiliar with CSZ? Your spacing with KL is really good....I swear, 21 is like dhalsim arms.
I played strykie's CSZ once in stevenage, that was all my mu experience. I can play scorpion, needs work though, ALOT of work. Can't wait to play that freddy once you've leveled him up. 21 is a fun string, love catching people out with the range of it.

Flagg

Noob
I played strykie's CSZ once in stevenage, that was all my mu experience. I can play scorpion, needs work though, ALOT of work. Can't wait to play that freddy once you've leveled him up. 21 is a fun string, love catching people out with the range of it.

Freddy and Rain are a couple of projects of mine, though Rain is not online friendly as you can probably testify to. Freddy is ridiculous in this game....U3 ex spike can lead to Rain like damage. Freddy vs Sub Zero is also lulz.

Zwooosh

Worst Lao Ever.
Freddy and Rain are a couple of projects of mine, though Rain is not online friendly as you can probably testify to. Freddy is ridiculous in this game....U3 ex spike can lead to Rain like damage. Freddy vs Sub Zero is also lulz.
Rain may as well be in a wheelchair online it's silly. Yeah i dunno why i picked sub against freddy either.