What's new

We have any good teachers here?

Impose

A Call For Blood
I tell you what this stupid shit is, but you never listen, thats why I've been beating you up for the same thing for months, and now it just pisses me off playing you cause you never learn.

Ed learns, Jay learns, the twins learn, fuck even 12 gauge learns. You dont, eat shit and die.

If you're on xbox the 3 people to talk to would be Curbolicous, Usedforglue or me. Since we all love to break the game down. Mr Swizzer doesnt even understand frame data, or that certain moves will lead to punishment, so dont bother asking him.
You down for some games today?

I'll be on xbl in about...an hour or so

Flagg

Noob
It's always good to play against people that are better than you.

Lately ive been playing some sets with Phosferrax. Beginning of the year he would rinse me but lately I feel like i'm proving more of a challenge and a lot of our matches are pretty close. My biggest problem is getting impatient. It's a shame our connection lately has sucked.

Mr_Swizzer

OUTCAST
It's always good to play against people that are better than you.

Lately ive been playing some sets with Phosferrax. Beginning of the year he would rinse me but lately I feel like i'm proving more of a challenge and a lot of our matches are pretty close. My biggest problem is getting impatient. It's a shame our connection lately has sucked.
I feel like i have improved since i started playing with other players, But foxy will say i still never learn and never get better.

I mean whats the point of doing livestreams getting people out there showing the community of the under looked talent, To be Fu**ed over by the people that you play with, That say your a shit player still.

I mean where are you gna get if you put the effort in to be a good player, If people put you rite back down.

Impose

A Call For Blood
I feel like i have improved since i started playing with other players, But foxy will say i still never learn and never get better.

I mean whats the point of doing livestreams getting people out there showing the community of the under looked talent, To be Fu**ed over by the people that you play with, That say your a shit player still.

I mean where are you gna get if you put the effort in to be a good player, If people put you rite back down.
I realize you may have had bad experiences but could you possibly try and not start these fights in my threads? X_X Maybe try and keep it to Pms please?

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I'm a good teacher irl but am free in mortal kombat lol.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
This is a good thread. I've been wondering if it's possible to get some good one on one training with the best online if possible. We could even Skype and just talk about the game and explain techs or just talk about tips for the basics of fundementals. One can only go so far by themselves, I've noticed all the top players have a group of guys that main characters that will better help with understanding MU's. if anyone is on psn or Skype lemme know please.
Hmm ( ;) )
Thanks both of you

I actually have swapped mains quite a few times. Started with Ermac, swapped to Kenshi, then to Jax. Now I'm on Scorp.

I've tried KL, Sub, Smoke, Kitana and a couple others. I just have the most absolute fun with Scorpion. I know he isn't a very high tier character so I have my work cut out for me but no game have I played did I ever choose the easy solution to winning.

Used the weak classes in wow, odd builds in Diablo 2, other similar things. I just cannot recall a time in my gaming where I've had as much fun as I do playing that yellow dressed demon.

As of right now. I main Scorpion. Jax and Ermac are generally my fallbacks.
I will gladly help both of you :D

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
I find skype immensely useful for when you're playin the game and either learning or just want someone to talk to, it really improves the fun/experience/learning, at least for me and I believe the players I use skype with on a regular basis.

I've been using it to test tech, explain footsies, spacing, and just in general have fun while I play.

If you can talk to someone while you play, you snould set that up, I'm not on XBL, but I'm sure someone on XBL will be very keen on doing the same.
Dude. I didn't even know you were on PSN!? Add chrispchicken11 and then add CrazyBread30 on Skype so we can have a real one on one sessions and I can know what I'm doing right and wrong. I feel I can bring a challenge (until the match starts and I get bodied). lol

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Lemme know when you can get some games in so I can add you A.S.A.P, I can't right now my brother is playing SSBB right now.
I'm on pretty much everyday for at least one set after I finish homework and stuff like that. I don't think I can handle 24 hours without MK :(.

Impose

A Call For Blood
those of you who wanted to help

Please add me XBL: Stillnacht

im about to log on but the computer is no where near the xbox. thanks all

AssassiN

Noob
Arcade ladder and myself are the teachers I got.
Tbh, I still need to learn a lot.

No offline to play against in order to improve :(.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Impose I see that you're located in SoCal.

You have access to one of the best offline scenes!

Come to one of our 1000s of training sessions!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I also need a teacher.

I should have made this thread ages ago, I just didn't think anyone would bother.

Impose

A Call For Blood
I've been playing since about 12pm. so basically 6 hours straight. im taking a break to play a few games of LoL.

Ill be back on in like 2 hours ish. If anyone is interested in being a coach then :p
Impose I see that you're located in SoCal.

You have access to one of the best offline scenes!

Come to one of our 1000s of training sessions!
I've been asking trying to find who hosts them, I never got the info for it