What's new

General/Other We are the Gods of War.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Hype away for an unrevealed character. I support that and I know I don't speak for NRS.

However, dont inadvertently draw hype to folks that leak and infringe on copyrights by dropping info you got from them as a source.
Whether you mean for it to or not that that can cause damage. That sort of discussion isn't worth the hype it generates. Its a double edged sword. Hyping for the game over something seen from a leak, attention to copyright infringers and in the end rewarding copyright violators with hits. This only promotes their bad behavior to draw people's hype toward their illegal content thus promoting more to emulate it.

I know I'm making certain anything I can scour online that shouldn't be online yet gets reported to NRS so they can have it removed.

Talk away and hype like mad...just dont help leakers by discussing things you saw early thanks to them. Thanks for your support in respecting the rules. I've said my piece and thats whats up. If you dont agree thats cool with me and I respect you may have a different standpoint than me on this one. But this is my job and I'll be doing it.

Continue your discussions. Remember...8 more days and you can unleash a "God Among Us." I expect you all to be whippin' dat ass at launch. :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Oh, well fancy seeing you here.

I'd be glad to put you on list and accept you as our own, as long as you don't drop Ares if he happens to be a low tier.

Remain Mortal.
I will drop him if he's low tier, but he won't be, so the point is moot.

Mvskokee

It's what I am. I dont care why.
He has a pretty fast projectile. Weird unblockable moves. Also a super fast teleport.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Apparently he has Raiden's teleport into 50/50 mixups with his trait. So look forward to that. Also has invisibility.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just remember that this isn't a competition. Don't withhold secret tech unless it's for a tournament or something. If we want to get better we need to share as much information as possible. Not only do we need to share information though, we also need to help each other out with tips and playing each other online and offline. We need to be the most feared character community of them all! And the only way to do that is to put our heads together (no homo), and make everything known to one another.

Just remember that this isn't a competition. Don't withhold secret tech unless it's for a tournament or something. If we want to get better we need to share as much information as possible. Not only do we need to share information though, we also need to help each other out with tips and playing each other online and offline. We need to be the most feared character community of them all! And the only way to do that is to put our heads together (no homo), and make everything known to one another.
Hmmm.. Alright Juggs. I'll give in. Welcome.

Let the Ares forum be the most unstoppable force on TYM.

But some exclusive tech should only be shared with those worthy and in our circle.

Only released when the time is right; and we feel it's acceptable to give the mortals the information. ;]

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I also want to mention that I will be very excited to use Ares on an upcoming tournament here in SoCal.

For those of you interested in seeing what Ares looks like at a high level, make sure to check out Twitch.tv/Offcast on APRIL 16!

This game needs to come out already... Seriously... lol

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I also want to mention that I will be very excited to use Ares on an upcoming tournament here in SoCal.

For those of you interested in seeing what Ares looks like at a high level, make sure to check out Twitch.tv/Offcast on APRIL 16!

This game needs to come out already... Seriously... lol
High level? You're going to be using Ares at high level day 1? Krayzie pls.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Juggs, your trust in me is very limited.

Don't make me cross you out from my tech list.
Dude, no one is going to play any character at high level day 1. Lol, unless you have had the game for months already :/