What's new

General/Other We are the Gods of War.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
Started using Ares two days ago after loathing how they implemented Shazam in this game, and feeling Black Adam was not my style. I love his combos. I finally registered on TYM today just because I am learning combos from this forum and want to thank people for their sharing and hardwork. He will be my 100% main, no contest! @Hated Greatness

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Seems like there arent many ares players :(

Anyways just had a match where i was almost perfecting somebody, went in a clash vs aquaman where aquaman screams "your not invincible" where ares replied "actually i am" that was awesome. And then i finished him with an axe lol

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Im really getting pissed off lately when the sword doesnt come out in a string online. At first i tought its just an error from me but now its starting to get obvious thats its not from my side. Im dropping so many combos because of this often resulting in losing the game. Offline this only happens when the sword actually need to respawn. So frustrating RRRAAAAAHHHH!!!

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Im really getting pissed off lately when the sword doesnt come out in a string online. At first i tought its just an error from me but now its starting to get obvious thats its not from my side. Im dropping so many combos because of this often resulting in losing the game. Offline this only happens when the sword actually need to respawn. So frustrating RRRAAAAAHHHH!!!
I don't think this has ever happened to me. Weird. You playing on ps3? I notice dropped frames quite a bit on ps3 which will drop your inputs if you input a command during dropped frames.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
I don't think this has ever happened to me. Weird. You playing on ps3? I notice dropped frames quite a bit on ps3 which will drop your inputs if you input a command during dropped frames.
I play on XBL wich should be better. But i think this mostly comes from playing someone overseas because its not regionlocked like on ps3, so thats why i probably have this problem

Flagg

Noob
Ares is about the only character I enjoy using in this game.

Dislexsik, I dont know why we cant connect anymore? This seemed to happen halfway through our MK playing games. I mean the servers are much better than MK, but it's still GameSpy that seems to block certain people.

B1 is such a great normal. It's a good advancing tool and a good anti air as well. I've also caught a lot of people with B1D4.

Conner

Beast Boy Activist
I've been maining ares after I stopped using nightwing and it seems like in the past week or two there has been a substantial increase in Ares players.

I wonder why?

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Ares is about the only character I enjoy using in this game.

Dislexsik, I dont know why we cant connect anymore? This seemed to happen halfway through our MK playing games. I mean the servers are much better than MK, but it's still GameSpy that seems to block certain people.

B1 is such a great normal. It's a good advancing tool and a good anti air as well. I've also caught a lot of people with B1D4.
I dont know why this is, next time im on lets try again cause i know it should work cause we already played vs eachother.

Dislexsik I've been maining him from the beginning. I've known that you have as well. I just never had the time to write up guides nor stay in contact with the rest of the mains.

Additionally, whatever I wanted to post was already part of a thread so I did not even bother.

..and in my personal defense, Injustice is very linear. Which is why not much is going on.. plus Ares is one of the characters with the smaller fan base.

Thread updated.
This thread is now about finding/playing against Ares mains.

For anyone that plays on XBL, my gamertag is Frame Traps.

PressBackToBlock

Always back the underdog
Long, long time lurker, new time poster... I main Ares and I have played a few of you online I believe, but if any of you fancy a mirror hit me up

Gamertag - Bobbyxton

Hi guys! Ares main from the Philippines here. Shout-outs to every Ares main here on TYM for helping me improve so much. Especially BlindedColonist's Ares videos. They're pretty insane.

Also, for those of you with spare time, check out
as well as the channel it belongs to. There are timestamps in the description to go to the sets you want to watch. Any comments or suggestions will be much appreciated!

EDIT: Is BlindedColonist active here on TYM? If so, what's his username? Thanks a bunch!