What's new

Strategy Was it good for you? - Mileena general discussion

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
What does everyone think of f+3 in footsies? Mad slow but it's mid, has good reach, neutral on block and grants a safe jump.
yea what death said,
to get dash f3 to come out you have to do ffbf3, same with trying dash d3 or backdash d4.

u picking up mileena?
sisters are doing it for themselves!!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Picking up Mileena is a terrible idea, everyone should stray away from this character :p

1man3letters

m2dave Yep, those are the chars im getting blown up by so I'm picking up someone else.
pick up baraka jer, u know it makes sense ;)
seriously though, do u have someone in mind or you just on the search? u still going to play mileena aswell?

1man3letters

so ive been trying to work on the vs kenshi MU alot and found something, there is a big hole to this though but i still thought id post it anyway as dont post too much here

i love doing u4 plants to roll/tele, u4/b3 and thanks to Jer all the people i play fear the b2 reset(more than they should if im being honest) so i get away with alot of them,but kenshi can armor the shit outta the u4/b3 plant setups so...

right so u you your standard u4 plant combo (u4,u4,b14,112~roll,u4) and do a whiff a tele (nothing new here) but if u do a NJ after that all of kenshi wakeups will whiff, if he does a ex wakeup by the time u come back down the armor has wore off and you can NJP him while hes in recovery frames for a full combo, this will only work with whiffed roll if the u4 plant put them in the corner

also the big ass hole i was talking about in this setup,if kenshi tech rolls his wakeup attacks with hit you even if u see the roll and jump backwards or forwards
sorry if this was already known, just thought id share

1man3letters

Can't he just do wakeup ex RK and beat njp?
i havnt tested delayed wakeup as no human with me at mo, but if why would they delay the wake up if there trying to armor the u4/b3?
them so theres no reason to delay it unless they read your going to do this.
as long as kenshi doesnt tech roll ex RK will whiff as the whiffed tele puts mileena in the RK "dead zone" between kenshi and "the spirit" and armor wares off by time mileena comes down giving the free NJP

1man3letters

also when i say tech roll to wakeup blows this up, its only really RK because if kenshi rolls then shoulder u can jip combo it

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
after i jump kick then teleport i don't get the link... it just whiff's past her .. i want to be able to link my tele kick off of jump kick like everyone else .. i see ppl using short cuts but it's still difficult for me .. i want this short cut in detailed plz ..some one show me
Buffer f,f,4,3. For air-to-air or sharp jump kick starters buffer uf,uf,4,3.

Freddy and Kenshi are good against Cage and Sonya. No idea how Freddy does against Kenshi though... and a Kenshi mirror would be like two blind dudes fighting each other. :cool:

Reactions: Jer