What's new

VSM KT Smith's Living Injustice Tier Chart

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Ares and Cyborg will remain where they are until details of exactly how the balance adjustments will be implemented are out.

Black Adam and Death Stroke are good, but I don't see them stacking up against the true power-houses.

I agree that Superman f23 is the best string in the game and breath loops are deadly, but his entire game will revolve around it since everything else he appears to have has massive holes (easily punishable zoning, unsafe & easy to guard overhead/low game, slow AA move, predictable air dashes with bad air attack hit boxes, etc.) Actually he should be on the same line as DS and BA. Must have slipped him.

KF is a ridiculous character. 110% complete toolset and a risk / reward ratio that is off the charts in her favor. Questionable normal attacks? why would she ever use them outside of combos?

Joker is Dan-Tier. Only Low-Tier heroes need apply.
im sure i can beat you in a set with joker... you guys know nothing of the char.. like who plays joker in new york?? all i see is green latern scrubs..
just ask claude about my joker , and that was online. lol

Komatose

The Prettiest
Wonder Woman? Killer Frost and Cyborg should both be the same level as Aquaman, Green Lantern and Batman imho. Good list.

Komatose

The Prettiest
Nope . When they take away cyborg inf he will
No he will not. Killer Frost, Green Lantern, Ares, Superman and Raven will be the downfall of that character altogether. He is not the best. The "best" is still up for discussion. By along shot...

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
No he will not. Killer Frost, Green Lantern, Ares, Superman and Raven will be the downfall of that character altogether. He is not the best. The "best" is still up for discussion. By along shot...
His trait is broken he is the best, guessing u main him

Komatose

The Prettiest
His trait is broken he is the best, guessing u main him
No. I main Killer Frost, Raven and Catwoman. Nice guess though... His trait doesn't seem broken to me since it takes about a minute? cooldown to get all of the bats back and not to mention when he uses them, nothing is guaranteed unless used in a combo. His pressure with them is only viable in the corner despite the the pushback whilst using them and mid-screen they might be viable for slight mixups but only for people who don't know how to block. Broken? Not really...

By the way, if you judge a character by her/his trait only, I feel bad for you.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
No. I main Killer Frost, Raven and Catwoman. Nice guess though... His trait doesn't seem broken to me since it takes about a minute? cooldown to get all of the bats back and not to mention when he uses them, nothing is guaranteed unless used in a combo. His pressure with them is only viable in the corner despite the the pushback whilst using them and mid-screen they might be viable for slight mixups but only for people who don't know how to block. Broken? Not really...

By the way, if you judge a character by her/his trait only, I feel bad for you.
lol you have no idea how a good batman uses his trait.. I lolled when you said a minute cool down to get his bats back.. Now I know for sure you don't understand how his trait even works

Komatose

The Prettiest
lol you have no idea how a good batman uses his trait.. I lolled when you said a minute cool down to get his bats back.. Now I know for sure you don't understand how his trait even works
Like I said, I don't main the character so I don't ride him, like you apparently do. And I've played a handful of "good" Batmans. I know what I'm talking about. And I know how it works. He turns them on and can either create a shield or command them to track you. Hurr durr... Just because I don't know his cooldown time on his trait doesn't mean I don't know how it works, fool.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
H
Like I said, I don't main the character so I don't ride him, like you apparently do. And I've played a handful of "good" Batmans. I know what I'm talking about. And I know how it works. He turn them on and can either create a shield or command them to track you. Hurr durr... Just because I don't know his cooldown time on his trait doesn't mean I don't know how it works, fool.
ahaha this post further proves my point, thanks.. Learn how the move works and how it interacts with his strings and specials before you start making claim

Komatose

The Prettiest
H
ahaha this post further proves my point, thanks.. Learn how the move works and how it interacts with his strings and specials before you start making claim
I didn't mention specials at all iirc and I Already talked about combos, you monkey. Learn how to debate properly or don't do it at all.

guys we know its early and anyones opinion on the game might as well be irrelevant right now because its week 2, but people just like to discuss lists so just let them be...

There is no way the Joker is a shit tier character in this game. His parry is terrible though and really does probably need to be buffed...
Let's see a FT5 between KT Smith and Cat's Joker first. :)

Any footage of Cat playing as Joker? I'm interested in seeing what he's capable of in the right hands.

Reactions: RYX