What's new

video games you were dope at

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
MK2 beast in the arcades to today. Ran with and handled the best. Shouts to all the greats I miss playing.....sushi07, scheiss, @NoDoubt , wario, yungnicca, scorpangel, real_talk, fadeoutp3, cuko, davidgem, mk2prince, KANOMK2, silasomega, dvdcsn, mortal_jason, mikecaldwell, xiongbros and soooooooo many more.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
chains is easy, if i ever get to your place, i ll show you
My PSPs are all bricked and broken, years later I figured out I needed more patience because I remember it being easy to kite and zone with 1 square at a time and J2 mash for big damage when near dead. It was the saving points that made it hard, I barely had any health in that save.

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
For me it's a lot of games

I can speed run final fight 3
Sonic 2,3,and knuckles. I can't speed run the first one tho. That damn water stage
Bloody roar series especially 3. Yugo and long is too strong
All def jam series even icon. I beaten def jam ffny a lot of times on the hardest difficulty barely getting touched,plus I've won some tourneys(redman for life fam lol)
Almost all shooters. 2 or higher k/ds and stuff. Especially wacky shooters like Gotham city imposters and plants vs zombies garden warfare
Ssx,grind session, resident evil 5
Mortal kombat 9, and the 3d mK games too

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Team Fortress 2 and MK9.

also if you count it, I did some crazy good scores in BioShock Infinite's Clash in the Clouds DLC.

The only RPG I've ever really liked, Earthbound on SNES, I could speed run with ease. I only did a few times because I really enjoyed the game and it almost seemed a waste to speed run it.

Goldeneye on N64. My friends and I were amazing at this game. When any of us played with others it was a slaughter... when we played together it was Epic. We had codes of honor and procedure drafted and everything. Specifically, if anyone was killed with the Klobb, they became the Klobb bitch and could only use the Klobb until they killed someone else with it.

NFL Blitz 2000 on N64. HOURS spent on this game. 1v1 or 2v2, we went deep into the night and the games were always epic.

Super Metroid and Metroid Zero Mission. Could speed run both, my cousin @Sephiwolf42 and I would occasionally set a save state in Tourian and see how fast we could get through. Screw that Mecha Ridley though.

Unreal Tournament

And finally, the ONLY game I think that is 20+ years old and has the longevity of UMK3... Heroes of MIght and Magic 2. I have the Gold Edition, with the Expansion campaigns and all that. Turn based strategy I think hit its peak with that game.

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
Dragon Age Origins, and Diablo 2.... i still play from time to time, fucking love both games, but games that you play "against other players", i was really good at Winning Eleven (old Pro Evolution Soccer's name, on the PS1/PS2 era) and Street Fighter Alpha...

"Tiger Shot"
..... :3

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Ultra Street Fighter 4. My Guy is in Top100 (was in Top20) at PSN on PS3. Went down because I stopped playing this game online.

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks. Have playing shitload of it back on PS2 and recently I bought PS2 again just to play this masterpiece again.

Def Jam Fight for NY. Rekted all my friends there, was such a good game, amazing even.

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition. This is truly a hardcore slasher series that requires lots of skill. DmC sucks ball really hard though, I hate the reboot. Still waiting for my true DMC5 with Nero and Dante as an unlockable character.

I was pretty good at GH/Rock Band a few years ago. Not the greatest in the world but still pretty good lol, I still play RB but i'm not as nearly as good as I once was.

I'm pretty okay in all MK games really, but again i'm not the greatest. Still have a lot to learn :)

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
I really wish that they can put out an hd remake of the first two def jam games. Or at least a new one with all the new rappers Like Kendrick Lamar,j.cole etc

Plus I'm pretty good at smash bros. melee. And brawl

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Onimusha series also by the way. I've unlocked everything there, completed all 100 levels in Demon Realm with all characters in Onimusha Dawn of Dreams. Capcom are idiots because of not releasing and HD collection of this incredible franchise.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Onimusha series also by the way. I've unlocked everything there, completed all 100 levels in Demon Realm with all characters in Onimusha Dawn of Dreams. Capcom are idiots because of not releasing and HD collection of this incredible franchise.
Pick up an Ouya. I use mine to play a bunch of games. Here's my favorite...

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Was a master at NBA Jam TE on Sega Genesis & Dont think I ever lost a set on Wii Ping Pong. Was pretty sick at the Onimusha series too

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Def Jam: Fight for NY

That game was tremendous. There was never any online or local scene for it, but I had Scarface down to a science.
That game is definitely a classic.

I used to be good at Super Smash bros on the N64 but that's before I learned about competitive and sow how bad I was. Also I played wrestling games like WWE no mercy a lot and WRESTLEMANIA 2000.

Reactions: GAV
Diablo 2: My nado Druid fam
World of Warcraft: Gladiator Mage (2700 2s, 2600 3s, 2500 5s)
Warcraft 3 (RoC): Rank 1 on BNet for a bit
Guitar Hero 3: I was around top 20 at one point. This is the only video I have from it (Boring until 2:25)
Gears of War 1 and 2: Ya boi was sniping god
CoD4: Sniping g0d

Mike is Left 4 Dead 2 god. I've played with him before
lol you bastard. I was about to ask you why you didn't link the Jordan FC instead because it's way more impressive, then I watched it. :(

NoDoubt

nasty
MK2 beast in the arcades to today. Ran with and handled the best. Shouts to all the greats I miss playing.....sushi07, scheiss, @NoDoubt , wario, yungnicca, scorpangel, real_talk, fadeoutp3, cuko, davidgem, mk2prince, KANOMK2, silasomega, dvdcsn, mortal_jason, mikecaldwell, xiongbros and soooooooo many more.
Omg sushi. the aggressive one who could forget. remember iron cage? Lol. oh and wow, I meant to write I got banned from classicmk by scheiss not trmk. then ressurected lol