What's new

video games you were dope at

NoDoubt

nasty
what r all games u were real good at/high level at. Or even top by rankings/tournament. I was actually never really a gamer, still not but a few ones I really liked

Team fortress classics - my favorite game for real. If console released, mk would b no more. LEX u and me prob ran into eachother at one time b4 2005 lol

Starcraft - the original. only strategy game I liked. my record was crazy

Fatal fury 2 - played the most as a kid on console but discovered on mame. wish it was more popular

Mortal kombat 2 - briefly one of the best on mame. Won an online tourny and was part of rawmk2 forums which was the bad boy place. Lol full of all asshole high level mk2 kings. Banned from trmk for bullying...however the mods don't remember all this lol. Mk2 player n moderator x820 befriended me n put me back on that forum while starting ultimate mk3. Silasomega, foozer, kanomk2, kensidj thnks 4 memories

Ultimate mk3 - started in late summer 2010. People on mame were harsh. Assumed that's how casual play was cuz game was so fast but didn't kno till later every1 was top of the tops minus few xbl only players. 2 online tourny wins, 4 offline altho maybe video game con shouldn't count at this point lol so 3

Mortal kombat trilogy - used 2 play on play station original. definitely not top...forgot lots of properties but anytime I get 2 play offline I do ok.

After mk9, sold my console in 2012 for gas money at a desperate time lol. No chance 2 play new games yet but when 360 swaps to xboxone I'll buy it. NO DOUB7 will b backk

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
COD4, MW2, NBA2K and Madden.

I'm still certain my COD clans would've kept up or even beaten pro teams but that was before esports took off. At one point our win streak was in the hundreds. Once I joined we only dropped one game of the 1000s we played together. Life happened and most of us dropped the game. Plus, they started catering to the casual players a bit more.

With Madden, I've won a couple GS local tournaments. Nothing to big. I am somewhat known and have direct links and/or emails to the developers at Madden or 2K which I think is pretty cool. My concerns get looked into for the most part or at least explained why it won't work by the developers. Not apart of the tournament community but a community labeled sim. We play the sports games realistically. I also make YT videos with tutorials but that has tapered off with my MKX addiction.

Tweedy

Noob
On EA MMA there were two drastically different versions of the game, due to a big patch. During the post patch era I was the consensus best guy on the xbox 360. On UFC Undisputed 3, and especially EA UFC, I was the top guy, bar console.

There's nothing like being the best at a series that doesn't matter. :p

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I was almost unreasonably good at Mario Kart DS back in the day. My win/lose was insane, probably the game I was competitively the best at.

I was kinda good at the first Gears I guess.

Last edited:

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
Resident Evil 5. I was in the top 100 for every Mercenaries stage on both solo and duo. I also dominated in the versus mode. However, I played so much that it basically cost me my entire social life and sanity so I decided to cut back on video games A LOT.

I'll still wreck pretty much anyone in Resident Evil though. :p

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I was one of the gods of Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns.

I was there before it officially released, I was there during the Japanese release, I was there during the international release, and I as fucking there after the hype died down.

The cult of Anarchy lasted a long fucking time, it was like a virtual fight club, a little slice of the online gaming world for those that loved to play the scummiest open world brawler ever created.

Max Anarchy was perfectly balanced in that every character was equally OP and Broken, and so was the defense. Scum bag tactics and greed were required. In Anarchy the only rules were the one or two slapped onto the game modes, everything was fair game. I'm talking team killing, NPC farming, item hogging, camping, double-teaming, double-crossing, and fucking over your teammates to stay on top, and much more.

All out balls out slobberknockers ranging from 1v1 to a 16 man battle royale motherfuckers, this game was REAL and this game was RAW.

You know what was in this game?
-A super pimp.
-A cyborg hooker with a lightsaber club.
-A fat bane that turned into a roided out lizard monster.
-A fucking transformers. Actually two of them, one with giant murder drills and another named "Gargoyle" that shot exploding electricity.
-A mercenary with a robot tiger leg that turns into a revolver-sniper rifle.
-Girl Bruce-Lee.
-Giant chainsaw arms.
-A mecha-minotaur with a jet-pack hammer.
-A super-cyborg muay thai cop.
-An even more super-cyborg muay thai cop that went murderously insane and moves around like akuma.
-A 180 year old man inside of a mechanical suit of armor with exploding pile-bunker spiked in his arms.
-Two sexy lady with ice powers.
-An evil Russian scientist with crazy tesla coil arms, and he does electric psycho crushers.
-BAYONETTA!
-A cyberninja with two magical swords, one with the spirit of an angel and the other with the spirit of a demon.
-ROBO-CHTULHU.
-The kraken.
-Giant lizard mutant men.
-Various gang NPCs that you can murder in game for bonus points
-Ridiculous pick-upable weapons.
-A fuckton of environmental hazards and aids that can fuck you over or help you immensely. Like literally a 747 crashing into the battlefield, or the arena filling with poisonous gas, or a tornado, or quicksand, or giant space lasers, etc.
-Football, believe it or not.
-Probably a ton of other shit I don't remember right now.
-A sick ass OST thats mostly super legit hip-hop.
-Combos, my god were there combos, so many combos, so many...
-SUPER SAIYAN.
-This main menu:

I love this game more than i've ever loved any game before or since, and while I couldn't tell you how many hours i've dumped into it I assure you it's more than anything else i've ever played.

Last edited:

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Halo 3- my lone wolf score was op

Black ops 2 multiplayer/Zombies- Was highly ranked in all the dlc zombies in terms of score, my multiplayer was decent.

World of Wacraft- Vanilla server firsts, and bc servers firsts ( i tagged along to be fair my warrior was garbage )

Command and Conquer Generals- top 3 favorite games of all time (i need new shoes)

also mario kart for n64 and for wii, i won so much money off my roomates they refused to play me anymore. Same goes for golden tee 2k.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Cod 5 I was pretty nice at. I'm also very good at Garden Warfare.

However, I will fuck anyone on this board up at Super Monkey Ball 2. I'mma beeeeast.

JerzeyReign

PSN: JerzeyReign
Lion King for sega genesis, I was fuckin godlike at that shit. Especially the part where you had to jump up the logs falling down the waterfall, I fuckin owned that shit.
I think I'm gonna need video evidence. That jawn was probably the hardest video game I've ever played in my life lol

TKB

Noob
FEAR
Used to play it a ton. Shame it's popularity died out, especially since FEAR Combat was free.

Here's to hoping for a remake.
FEAR is Hands down the scariest game I think I've ever played. Sure, there are others that are pretty freaky and suspenseful. But fear felt organic and alive. The AI and combat was way ahead of its time as well.

The game I was really good at and still miss dearly is Metal Gear Online 2(the one that came with MGS4). I poured WAY too much time into that game lol.

Also, SOCOM2 for PS2. Very fond memories playing that.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Outside of fighting games I was really good at:

Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 (beat both on Master Ninja difficulty only using the Vigorian Flail)
Gradius IV (could beat without dying)
U.N. Squadron on snes (could beat without dying or farming)
TMNT (nes)
Rogue Squadron (N64)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The only fighters I would say I was even close to being high level would be UMK3 and MKT.

I also used to be really good in CoD4, Gears and Halo 2 when they all were popular. I'm still decent at MCC H2 and GoW Ultimate but nowhere near how good I used to be.

I was good at Dark Souls 1&2 as well, both PvP and PvE. I wasn't amazing but I was good, still decent too.

MK KG

Noob
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on PC

Tony Hawk's Underground 1&2 on Ps2.

NHL 12-16

I only play NHL and MK nowadays.
I'm a savage at NHL. Top 100 RW, RD & G for the past 3 years.

Last edited: