Lex Luthor: 4-6
Lobo: 6-4
Martian Manhunter: 4-6
Nightwing: 6-4
Raven: 4-6
Scorpion: 7-3 ?????? interested in this one and why it's so high
Shazam: 5-5 possible 6-4
Sinestro: 3-7
Solomon Grundy: 7-3 could be 6-4 and grundy players are too lazy to learn how to blow up her setups
Superman: 5-5
Wonder Woman: 5-5
Zatanna: 5-5 probably lol
Zod: 3-7 2-8
good list! i'm a nobody though so don't take my opinion too seriously

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
remember in flash mu... u dont get to stay grounded.
as for zatanna... mace throw mb and air mace charge.
HG's air game does not grant enough advantage over Flash, he can out maneuver nearly anything she does. Her MTs including the air ones are too slow and leave her highly in disadvantage to him, the MC can be stuffed easily on wake up. WE is no where at all safe unless your at a distance. His corner game rapes her badly. the MU is likely 6/4 his advantage, maybe a close 5/5.

TheSpore

what does flash have to make the hg mu even?
His speed is his advantage over all even if he blocks a D1 he can still stop the inevitable MC that is coming after that. To fight Flash you have to be patient and you better keep a close eye on him. Do not MC wake up unless you know it will hit or you will eat at least 40%, a back dash wake up is safer, but you have got to watch Flash more, because it is sometime better to dash forward on wake up.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
Agree mostly. The only characters i know much about look good. Kf ww gl. I dont think she beats flash or cw though.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
remember in flash mu... u dont get to stay grounded.
as for zatanna... mace throw mb and air mace charge.
I think Flash beats her on the ground, and I think he should have no trouble with her in the air. He has great jump normals and arc.

As for my girl Z, how does MTMB help much? I think Z has time to teleport anywhere she wants, if HG gets time to throw it in the first place. As for air MC thats still no guarantee around zoning, plus whiffing those against pretty much any character always gets me punished. I think the only reason its just a 4-6 is HG pressure/footsies and oki on Z is pretty good.

EDIT: glad we're having some new life in HG forums, I've been lazy on labbing/contributing.

TheSpore

I think Flash beats her on the ground, and I think he should have no trouble with her in the air. He has great jump normals and arc.

As for my girl Z, how does MTMB help much? I think Z has time to teleport anywhere she wants, if HG gets time to throw it in the first place. As for air MC thats still no guarantee around zoning, plus whiffing those against pretty much any character always gets me punished. I think the only reason its just a 4-6 is HG pressure/footsies and oki on Z is pretty good.

EDIT: glad we're having some new life in HG forums, I've been lazy on labbing/contributing.
As far as I know HG struggles very badly against heavy zoning, which is why Sinestro is a very hard MU. DS can be managed there are some ways to get in, but requires a lot of patience and practice to do so.

Espio

Kokomo
ok so this is what i have been hearing. according to yall. its entire injustice roster. 10-0 over hawkgirl.

which hawkgirl are you fighting guys... random online hg? or @Espio @kaseyk @trepound @RunwayMafia and me?

lol well I honestly have some opinions on her match ups, but instead of numbers I'm thinking of making a detailed match up guide and breakdown for Hawkgirl in a couple months. I feel that will be much more advantageous to serious Hawkgirl mainers and players.

I don't think she loses to Zatanna, Flash or Green Arrow though and I've had success against Birdsongs and Mr. Mileena's Zatannas, the matches were always pretty close to me anyway, but I'm not keen on arguing either way.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
How is the Shazam matchup even? I do not think it is wrong or right, just curious. Shazam's close up game is hard to get started. But mainly he seems to do better baiting advances from Hawkgirl and just hanging back. j2 seems to work really well often hitting out wakeup mace charge, and j1 seems to hit hawkgirl in flight where j2 won't. granted it's a gamble to attack HG in the air, at least from where I see it. Atlas Torpedo seems to work really well too! So what options prevent the matchup from going advantage to either side? Curious on people's opinions.

How is the Shazam matchup even? I do not think it is wrong or right, just curious. Shazam's close up game is hard to get started. But mainly he seems to do better baiting advances from Hawkgirl and just hanging back. j2 seems to work really well often hitting out wakeup mace charge, and j1 seems to hit hawkgirl in flight where j2 won't. granted it's a gamble to attack HG in the air, at least from where I see it. Atlas Torpedo seems to work really well too! So what options prevent the matchup from going advantage to either side? Curious on people's opinions.
she only reason it is 5-5 is because he teleports backs and shoots. hard to chase him. macecharge beats his torpedo. you all mark on hawkgirls wakeup... what if i dont wake up at all... shazam can teleport below her and catch her if timed right. thats it.

kaseyk

Noob
Why is Hawkgirl vs GL 4-6 lol biggest false myth on TYM
hg-gl hg-ww hg-bm are the most even mu's pure 5-5
gl we can outright zone him and heavily punish his b1 shit and lanterns might can't reach us at max height .
ww we can use our mtumbu combos more here then any other mu also we2 punish iadg and j3 pretty easy.
bm is life lead dependent if we have it he can't catch us and vice versa .
they can go either way .
we out damage them all handily in corner and they get crushed for using wakeups , but they have the tools to pay us back in kind .
i highly recommend finding an evenly skilled friend that mains each of these 3 because they are some of my favs to play against

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
you all mark on hawkgirls wakeup... what if i dont wake up at all... shazam can teleport below her and catch her if timed right. thats it.
Sorry I am slightly confused here. When can Shazam teleport below her? During flight? By mark you mean we all harp on HG's wakeup?

Yoaks

A spaceman
The Lobo and Hawkgirl mu is really weird so I'm not gonna disagree with you. Personally I have it as 5-5. Just because you can be doing your thing and shit but I get one comb and it's all tied up. It's just one of the mu's I dont play often.

kaseyk

Noob
Agree mostly. The only characters i know much about look good. Kf ww gl. I dont think she beats flash or cw though.
hg-cw is 6-4 borderline 7-3 flash is 6-4 borderline 5-5 we don't lose on the ground on knockdown vs flash a spinning mace is the shutdown to his movement , if he wakes up hes taking a mace to the face if he jumps hes taking an air mace combo if he just gets up hes dealing with our pressure , both cw and flash evades are no good because we always follow with mb which will hit and put them down to deal with our next assault .
we own the interactables in both mu's to add to our combos . flash can't remove any and cw can only remove a few (bomb plant tv etc )