What's new

Upgraded. Most. Broken. Character. For all MK11. History. Delete her. Please. NRS. Please

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
We make 3d variation of Hsu Briggs and Jacqui Hao with braindead offence with 20 options from leaps from broken air. You must sit in the lab and learn two weeks 24/7 and S+++ character on casual level will be S+

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Jesus Christ ... Come on. Either I'm having problems with my bad english or I'm not able to explain my idea, it isn't possible.

First: I'm not asking for nerfs "for me", I'm not even asking for nerfs at first. I made my opinion very clear that I don't know what should be done, but that something needed to be done IMO. Whether it's improving the options of characters who have difficulty dealing with it, or nerfing Leap as a last option. Don't choose the part that suits you to counter-argue. I'm not a child and I don't think you are either, so please.

The fact that I spend my time in Practice Mode and have less difficulty (which doesn't imply finding it "easy" or whatever you understand) doesn't imply that I do not see the character's potential. Next Gen Jacqui was my first main since launch. I attend weekly and monthly locals and me and my team are always practicing together. Sometimes because I faced Jacquies at the level of your video, or because I practiced well, the difficulty is minor, not non-existent.

I didn't want to shit on Mitsu's skills, but there's no way to use this Jacqui from the video as a parameter. Please, Jacqui was my main until a few months ago before Buzzed. The only thing the player did was to looping f31~leap and pray to hit Mitsu, so I recommend you watch again and take notes like I did. I think you missed something more than the "Fatal Blow punish"... Just for comparison, he didn't use even half of the options that Blewdew posted here and you pointed out. Not even half of this half, just looping the same string over and over again. He only loops f31~leap when she was plenty of options like:

• 112~leap
  • f1, throw
  • f1~leap
  • f1,2
  • f1,2~leap
  • b2~leap
  • b22~leap
  • b3~leap
  • b3,2
  • b3,4
  • f3~leap
  • f3,1~leap
And more and more options like instant/delayed Sharpnels, Bionic Dash, Ground Pounds, etc etc etc. But all this "super optmized Jacqui" is doing is f3,1~leap and pray. All the time.

A few days ago a local was commenting on wanting her to be deleted or to have the "Deadshots treatment", so what I did was to watch his match and show that most of the things he complained about her were his mistakes. So these things aren't a problem for me. I know how to recognize where my fault is and admit whether or not I know how to deal with it before asking for something or even hate or get salty. But I also know when a resource isn't well placed in the context. I find her gameplay in this variation very interesting, but she plays MKX within MK11 and this needs to be reviewed in some way. Not "for me", but because IMO, it doesn't fit with the general proposal of the game.

I really didn't understand where having less difficulty but still find something "strange" sounds contradictory or any attempt to troll you. I don't think she's broken or something like other people do, nor did I even want to say it, but something need to be done. So I didn't really understand your "Fatal Blow" and this discussion is becoming unproductive like the whole thread.
I will give you that, you at least try to sound smart, yet you try too hard that it only exposes your ignorance even further.

Now you say that you don't ask for changes for you specifically, except that no one here writes any balance call outs as if they ask them for themselves (otherwise it will be too obvious that those are not legit). And yes you do ask for nerfs (like nerfing Leap) along with the buffs, and no, you didn't recommend me to re-watch the video.

And yes, having those options indicate that this should not be as hard as you make it out to be. Even if it's not super easy, those options clearly indicates that it is far from being hard if you practice those options (I am of course talking about the options you said that Mitsu should've done against Jacqui in your previous comments, not the list of what the Jacqui player could've done in that particular post, just so you won't use that a confusion weapon against me). And if she is indeed not broken, then nothing needs to done, neither nerfs for her nor buffs for others.

Also regarding the MKX vs. MK11 thing, I remember that this is exactly what people said about Sub-Zero in the beginning of MK11's life, with his OH/Low 50/50's, and yet Sub-Zero didn't get any balance changes for either his universal moves or the moves for his first 2 Variations (I've checked all of the balance patches, so I know that for a fact). And how many times did Sub managed to get to Top 8's, let alone to take the whole tourney? Only a handful. So the MKX Vs. MK11 argument is completely invalid for Jacqui as well, especially that we do see top level players keep beating Jacqui players, not just Mitsu, but also the others that we have seen in vids in this thread and other places as well.

And speaking of others, you keep acting like you got this knowledge about Jacqui yet you still keep acting like you she is too hard while the others cover the knowledge for you, that's clearly shows the contradictory in your statements. You can't have something that isn't that difficult to deal with, yet still "strange" enough that it needs to be adjusted. And like Crimson said, it seems more like theorycrafting (and not a good one, I might add) rather than actual MU experience.

So like I said, you try to sound smart, yet it only creates the opposite. Hence the "troll" reference, because only a troll would act in such a contradictory-like behavior. And you are one of those who make this thread unproductive. So how about you make this thread productive by being honest? That will be really appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
She’s not gonna just keep raw leaping into GP if she doesn’t have meter, because if you know she isn’t going to cancel that’s a free combo. She also needs meter to get significant damage off a conversion.

And GP is highly unsafe, so I haven’t seen an Upgraded yet that keeps raw bouncing into GP over and over. Even if she somehow hit you with 4 of them in row, they do 70 damage each — one right read and punish would make up all that damage in a single combo. And significantly more if you have a krushing or fatal blow on deck.

I have yet to see somebody lose to a Jacqui who is trying to loop ground pound. If you find one, let me know. The risk/reward not being so great is why the good Upgraded players use it sparingly.

And yes, go into the lab, set the AI to bounce into Air Blast Cancel into GP and jab her out of it. The combination of cancel into GP doesn’t start up as fast as you think.

This honestly sounds like theorycrafting rather than actual MU experience.
But it is exactly when she has a bar that the GP starts using it, I didn't say anything about using it without a bar or things like that. Not even about keeping raw bouncing into GP over and over.

When I asked about the situation of going out at 14f it is because it happened to me that the player used to condition before using string~leap~GP and keep pressing. When I went to practice, I saw that in this situation the Leap comes out in 14f. There's no "theorycrafting".

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Yes you can easily jab or d1 inbetween shrapnel into ground pound it‘s actually not hard at all. Same with shrapnel into jp the only thing that will beat the jab is shrapnel into shrapnel
Thank you, I knew that. But I was referring to using the GP right after Bounce, not after Air Sharpnel..

Roy Arkon

@Darth Mao I see that you indeed to be honest, and your emoji shows it. You you're serious and productive only when it fits you, but you would go on the troll when it doesn't. That's a shame, but I'm not surprised.

It might not look like it from the thumbnail, but this is a very nuanced and accurate take on Upgraded Jacqui:

You should not listen to this guy, I know him from his past videos. Not only that his voice is so irradiating, but he takes MK videos way more on the bandwagon side. He is a mainly a SoulCalibur fan, and he makes MK11 vids only for the clicks and views because of the money involved.

Last edited:

mrapchem

Noob
@Darth Mao I see that you indeed to be honest, and your emoji shows it. You you're serious and productive only when it fits you, but you would go on the troll when it doesn't. That's a shame, but I'm not surprised.

I would not listen to this guy, I know him from his past videos. Not only that his voice is so irradiating, but he takes MK videos way more on the bandwagon side. He is a mainly a SoulCalibur fan, and he makes MK11 vids only for the clicks and views because of the money involved.

But did you actually watch the video though?

Roy Arkon

But did you actually watch the video though?
I did, and he immediately went bandwagon already from the start by saying that we haven't seen that many Jacqui players "only because of the online lag and it's only offline that pro players are using by the numbers", when that could've been any further from the truth, especially that MK11's netcode is the best on the market just like MKX and IJ2's netcode and there should no problem for players to execute Jacqui's offense online. And then at the end he says that "pro players don't like to fight against her". Again, that isn't truth at all, judging by what he have seen from pros actually fighting Upgraded Jacqui in the other vids in this thread alone. So on one hand, he knows that Jacqui is not a problem, but he still gotta find any excuse he can to make her look like a problem just to please bashers for clicks and views.

Last edited:

mrapchem

Noob
I did, and he immediately went bandwagon already from the start by saying that we haven't seen that many Jacqui players "only because of the online lag and it's only offline that pro players are using by the numbers", when that could've been any further from the truth, especially that MK11's netcode is the best on the market just like MKX and IJ2's netcode and there should no problem for players to execute Jacqui's offense online. And then at the end he says that "pro players don't like to fight against her". Again, that isn't truth at all, judging by what he have seen from pros actually fighting Upgraded Jacqui in the other vids in this thread alone. So on one hand, he knows that Jacqui is not a problem, but he still gotta find any excuse he can to make her look like a problem just to please bashers for clicks and views.
Yeah...no.

He clearly enumerates Upgraded's strengths, while also showing precisely how and when her offense can be countered, and how Upgraded players can mix up their options to counter the defenders. He lists reasons she can be oppressive, possible fixes for her that don't absolutely neuter her and then goes on to campaign for her to remain fun and unique.

I'm not concerned about his take on Upgraded's online or tournament popularity, not only because it's his own personal perspective(which can't be refuted or verified) but also because that isn't the topic of this thread. This is about whether Upgraded Jacqui is broken enough to warrant major nerfs. Rather than giving a simplistic answer one way or the other, this video provides information and the proper context so that viewers can make an informed choice based on knowledge rather than anecdote.

Roy Arkon

Yeah...no.

He clearly enumerates Upgraded's strengths, while also showing precisely how and when her offense can be countered, and how Upgraded players can mix up their options to counter the defenders. He lists reasons she can be oppressive, possible fixes for her that don't absolutely neuter her and then goes on to campaign for her to remain fun and unique.

I'm not concerned about his take on Upgraded's online or tournament popularity, not only because it's his own personal perspective(which can't be refuted or verified) but also because that isn't the topic of this thread. This is about whether Upgraded Jacqui is broken enough to warrant major nerfs. Rather than giving a simplistic answer one way or the other, this video provides information and the proper context so that viewers can make an informed choice based on knowledge rather than anecdote.
First of, Upgraded Jacqui's online and tourney popularity is a part of this thread, as it was brought up several times in this thread, and this guy clearly brings it up as well. which is a very logical and necessary component for claims or counter claims regarding characters, this isn't anything new. Secondly, he brings up options on how to counter Jacqui, but this video comes after several people from this site brought options as well in this thread, some of the same options that brought up her too (like the fact that Jacqui can't do almost anything once her offensive Meter is gone). So the suggestions for nerfs are unnecessary. So again, he knows that she is not a problem yet he still tries to make her look like a such. He even put it in the title of the video, to once again, lure people to click on it.

mrapchem

Noob
Yes, her online/tournament presence is part of the thread, but it isn't the subject of the thread. The OP literally calls for Upgraded Jacqui to be nerfed into oblivion - citing her tournament presence as proof - because he/she thinks she is broken. The debate is about how broken(or not) she really is.

The irony is that the video-maker makes a convincing argument that she's strong yet isn't really broken, but could use perhaps a few tweaks here-and-there, which seems to closely mirror your position. So you attacking the video makes little sense. Your criticism is about the video's clickbait-ish title, which means almost nothing and doesn't represent the content of what's being said.

Roy Arkon

Yes, her online/tournament presence is part of the thread, but it isn't the subject of the thread. The OP literally calls for Upgraded Jacqui to be nerfed into oblivion - citing her tournament presence as proof - because he/she thinks she is broken. The debate is about how broken(or not) she really is.

The irony is that the video-maker makes a convincing argument that she's strong yet isn't really broken, but could use perhaps a few tweaks here-and-there, which seems to closely mirror your position. So you attacking the video makes little sense. Your criticism is about the video's clickbait-ish title, which means almost nothing and doesn't represent the content of what's being said.
I never said that the online/tourney presence of Upgraded Jacqui a the subject of the thread nor I've acted as such. I brought that up because he himself brought it up as a part of the topic of his vid just like it was brought up here a a part of the thread topic, and unlike what was brought up in the thread, what he brings in to the table can't be any further from the truth. The fact that you try to make it sound like I'm changing the subject here while I'm clearly not, is another thing that makes this thread and conversation unproductive.

Also BTW, the OP of this thread brought only one tourney Top 16/8 as a proof, which is clearly not enough to cement it as such, especially after more people brought facts that prove otherwise in the thread.

And yes, the position of True Underdawg in the video sounds very close to mine, until you add the fact that unlike him, I know that if Jacqui is really not that broken, then she doesn't need to get any nerfs, and I'm sticking to that fact throughout the thread as it was proven already by several people in this very thread. On the other hand, he also knows that Jacqui isn't broken, but because she started to become the token scapegoat of whining like the NRS competitive community have always did for a lot of chars over the years, he still makes the video just for the sake of getting the clicks.

I mean, he lists the title of the video as "Jacqui has become a BIG problem" (which contradicts his position on Jacqui), then he brings up the false statements regarding her online/tourney popularity, then he goes to the factual truth that she is not broken by showing how you can deal with her despite her strengths and doing so in length, and then he's saying that she still needs small tweaks, all to just make it video to fit more to the title of it, because if he didn't, that would've been even more obvious that he is not honest.

That's the difference between me versus him, and FTR, some of the people in this thread as well. I'm actually staying consistent with what I'm saying, while he clearly doesn't staying as such. And that's why it does mean a lot, not just the title of the video, but the whole video itself, because that proves why you shouldn't listen to him. The fact of the matter is this, if a character or a Variation isn't broken and you got the answers for that, even if you have to put the work on it, you don't need to advocate for nerfs, not even smaller ones.

mrapchem

Noob
I never said that the online/tourney presence of Upgraded Jacqui a the subject of the thread nor I've acted as such. I brought that up because he himself brought it up as a part of the topic of his vid just like it was brought up here a a part of the thread topic, and unlike what was brought up in the thread, what he brings in to the table can't be any further from the truth. The fact that you try to make it sound like I'm changing the subject here while I'm clearly not, is another thing that makes this thread and conversation unproductive.

Also BTW, the OP of this thread brought only one tourney Top 16/8 as a proof, which is clearly not enough to cement it as such, especially after more people brought facts that prove otherwise in the thread.

And yes, the position of True Underdawg in the video sounds very close to mine, until you add the fact that unlike him, I know that if Jacqui is really not that broken, then she doesn't need to get any nerfs, and I'm sticking to that fact throughout the thread as it was proven already by several people in this very thread. On the other hand, he also knows that Jacqui isn't broken, but because she started to become the token scapegoat of whining like the NRS competitive community have always did for a lot of chars over the years, he still makes the video just for the sake of getting the clicks.

I mean, he lists the title of the video as "Jacqui has become a BIG problem" (which contradicts his position on Jacqui), then he brings up the false statements regarding her online/tourney popularity, then he goes to the factual truth that she is not broken by showing how you can deal with her despite her strengths and doing so in length, and then he's saying that she still needs small tweaks, all to just make it video to fit more to the title of it, because if he didn't, that would've been even more obvious that he is not honest.

That's the difference between me versus him, and FTR, some of the people in this thread as well. I'm actually staying consistent with what I'm saying, while he clearly doesn't staying as such. And that's why it does mean a lot, not just the title of the video, but the whole video itself, because that proves why you shouldn't listen to him. The fact of the matter is this, if a character or a Variation isn't broken and you got the answers for that, even if you have to put the work on it, you don't need to advocate for nerfs, not even smaller ones.
I understand what you're saying, but a character doesn't have to be broken to require nerfs. If a character's special moves or normals are too strong in comparison to its archetype or to the other characters in the game, then those special moves or normals might require some normalization, thus resulting in an overall nerf for the character.

None of the characters in this game come anywhere close to being truly broken, yet the perceived top-tiers have been consistently nerfed anyway, whether they deserved it or not. And most of them did indeed require nerfing, and there's perhaps a few others that need some slight tweaking still. Depending on how the meta fleshes out, Upgraded might need to be toned down, or she might have an undiscovered exploit that serves as good counter-play besides the other options that have been presented.

To say otherwise would be like saying that if a character is perceived to be too weak, but people find tech and optimize that character's gameplay anyways- like VideogamesYo did with Shao Kahn - then that must mean that the character doesn't need to be buffed or fixed because people using that character are dealing with the cast. There are plenty of character fixes that need to go around, mostly related to hitboxes, KB/FB adjustments and frames that would likely buff characters.

As to the title of Underdawg's video, it was clearly created to goad people into watching the video using peoples' confirmation-bias against the character - lots of people think Jacqui is broken, so they click on a vid that appears to prove them right. Once he grabbed people's attention, he actually provided good and useful information in the video on what makes her strong and how to fight this variation of Jacqui. I take no issue with this video in the slightest.

A book cannot be judged merely by its cover.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

I understand what you're saying, but a character doesn't have to be broken to require nerfs. If a character's special moves or normals are too strong in comparison to its archetype or to the other characters in the game, then those special moves or normals might require some normalization, thus resulting in an overall nerf for the character.

None of the characters in this game come anywhere close to being truly broken, yet the perceived top-tiers have been consistently nerfed anyway, whether they deserved it or not. And most of them did indeed require nerfing, and there's perhaps a few others that need some slight tweaking still. Depending on how the meta fleshes out, Upgraded might need to be toned down, or she might have an undiscovered exploit that serves as good counter-play besides the other options that have been presented.

To say otherwise would be like saying that if a character is perceived to be too weak, but people find tech and optimize that character's gameplay anyways- like VideogamesYo did with Shao Kahn - then that must mean that the character doesn't need to be buffed or fixed because people using that character are dealing with the cast. There are plenty of character fixes that need to go around, mostly related to hitboxes, KB/FB adjustments and frames that would likely buff characters.

As to the title of Underdawg's video, it was clearly created to goad people into watching the video using peoples' confirmation-bias against the character - lots of people think Jacqui is broken, so they click on a vid that appears to prove them right. Once he grabbed people's attention, he actually provided good and useful information in the video on what makes her strong and how to fight this variation of Jacqui. I take no issue with this video in the slightest.

A book cannot be judged merely by its cover.
As I've said about True Underdawg earlier, I know his shtick from his past videos as well, not just this one particular, that he is way more on the bandwagon side when it come to MK. He didn't make this click-bait vid to get the attention of the bashers and prove them wrong, otherwise he not only wouldn't use such title to the vid, but would keep it with the facts about everything regarding right from the start until the end, which means he won't call out for nerfs for any kind or state false statements regarding her status at tourneys and online. And even with this particular video alone, I didn't "judge it by it's cover alone" as I went to detail on what he did the video from start to finish, not just the title of it. You're basically putting words in my mouth.

And you yourself contradicting yourself as well. If Jacqui's moves are too strong in comparison to her archetype or that of other chars, that means she is overall too strong, i.e broken. That is like saying that you don't like the Zoning archetype but you still play Zoning chars who can't be played in any other way. Again, you must consistent with what you're saying. Either Jacqui's moves are too strong and she is broken, or her moves are not strong and therefore she isn't.

And yes, just like when it comes to perceived strong characters, that goes the opposite way for perceived weak characters as well. If someone manages to bring a character to the top after people think it can't get there, that means that either they didn't use that char correctly, or didn't put enough work. I'm not saying that there can't be any cases at all for adjustments for chars, but over the course of NRS' history, there were way too many characters that got the scapegoat treatment while they clearly shouldn't have, and Upgraded Jacqui is now in that position as well. You see her more often then before for just bit, you can't find answers for her on the spot, and then you make hate threads and vids demanding her to be nerfed. Just like it happened with Sub-Zero at the beginning of MK11's life for example.

As you said by yourself, those perceived strong chars got nerfed whatever they deserved it or not, as all of the options that were brought up in this very thread alone, prove that she doesn't deserve it as of now. She didn't dominate any Top 8 other then the one that the OP showed, and we got already several options to deal with her, therefore, she is not broken.

I'm done with this thread and argument, clearly you can't stay consistent without exposing you're wishes for nerfs regardless of the reality, and you got no problem twisting what me and other's are saying to get there, just like other people here, sadly. I got better things to do then keep dealing with you.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
-Upgraded is braindead broken character with broken offence, with broken risk-reward on pro and casual levels
-I saw tournament, where Ninjakilla win many Jacquis. So, what it mean? That mean, that she is lowtier and you are wrong and must just lab her, scrub!

mrapchem

Noob
As I've said about True Underdawg earlier, I know his shtick from his past videos as well, not just this one particular, that he is way more on the bandwagon side when it come to MK. He didn't make this click-bait vid to get the attention of the bashers and prove them wrong, otherwise he not only wouldn't use such title to the vid, but would keep it with the facts about everything regarding right from the start until the end, which means he won't call out for nerfs for any kind or state false statements regarding her status at tourneys and online. And even with this particular video alone, I didn't "judge it by it's cover alone" as I went to detail on what he did the video from start to finish, not just the title of it. You're basically putting words in my mouth.

And you yourself contradicting yourself as well. If Jacqui's moves are too strong in comparison to her archetype or that of other chars, that means she is overall too strong, i.e broken. That is like saying that you don't like the Zoning archetype but you still play Zoning chars who can't be played in any other way. Again, you must consistent with what you're saying. Either Jacqui's moves are too strong and she is broken, or her moves are not strong and therefore she isn't.

And yes, just like when it comes to perceived strong characters, that goes the opposite way for perceived weak characters as well. If someone manages to bring a character to the top after people think it can't get there, that means that either they didn't use that char correctly, or didn't put enough work. I'm not saying that there can't be any cases at all for adjustments for chars, but over the course of NRS' history, there were way too many characters that got the scapegoat treatment while they clearly shouldn't have, and Upgraded Jacqui is now in that position as well. You see her more often then before for just bit, you can't find answers for her on the spot, and then you make hate threads and vids demanding her to be nerfed. Just like it happened with Sub-Zero at the beginning of MK11's life for example.

As you said by yourself, those perceived strong chars got nerfed whatever they deserved it or not, as all of the options that were brought up in this very thread alone, prove that she doesn't deserve it as of now. She didn't dominate any Top 8 other then the one that the OP showed, and we got already several options to deal with her, therefore, she is not broken.

I'm done with this thread and argument, clearly you can't stay consistent without exposing you're wishes for nerfs regardless of the reality, and you got no problem twisting what me and other's are saying to get there, just like other people here, sadly. I got better things to do then keep dealing with you.
Oh I'm being consistent - you're merely being a simpleton.

Again, too strong =/= broken. Broken is the next level above too strong - nobody in this game was ever at such a level. However, there were many characters that had tools that were too strong, so they were nerfed.

You say that I'm not being consistent - I say that you can't read. I have not advocated one way or the other for Jacqui in this thread at all. I haven't stated whether I believe she needs nerfs or not. Instead, I link a well-made and informative video that presents both sides of the argument so that people can make that determination using knowledge.

Your problem with the video? "I don't like the video because Underdawg uses clickbait and has a nuanced stance!"

How I'm able to "contradict myself" without even taking a side is a fool's guess.

But you're right about one thing: you don't have time to be going back-and-forth with me. You need to spend that time playing so that you can learn the difference between too strong and broken because there's a palpable difference. Just because both scenarios might result in a character needing a nerf doesn't mean the scenarios themselves are identical. They are not.

Since you don't want to argue with me, make your previous reply to me the last one, okay? You've been made to look like a whole fool on this site before;, you keep replying and it'll be a matter of time before it happens again. K thanks, bye!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
NRS nerf Jacqui? That's their demo ace in the hole with geras. Not happening with the current devs.
Pretty much, I'm thinking spawn will be possibly the jacqui killer. Because in this game you beat brokenness with brokenness. Gotta fight fire with fire know what I mean. But jacqui "balanced" bro. :cool:

Gaxkang

Banned
Pretty much, I'm thinking spawn will be possibly the jacqui killer. Because in this game you beat brokenness with brokenness. Gotta fight fire with fire know what I mean. But jacqui "balanced" bro. :cool:
Spawn will do full screen combos with his cape. And chains will hold opponent in place across the screen. Chains are an unreactable projectile you cannot jump over. If blocked, it will chip 5 hits.

Once you get close to him all his strings will either be safe or plus on block, revolve around either a low or overhead string, and he will also have a 4f D1 and D3. :D

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Spawn will do full screen combos with his cape. And chains will hold opponent in place across the screen. Chains are an unreactable projectile you cannot jump over. If blocked, it will chip 5 hits.

Once you get close to him all his strings will either be safe or plus on block, revolve around either a low or overhead string, and he will also have a 4f D1 and D3. :D
More like, he’ll have massive disjointed buttons that are highly negative but push back half screen on block, and will have a “reactable” oh that’ll still clip top players online because the delay is fucking massive, probs will have throw KBs on both throws as well.
I mean, I already described existing DLC characters so eh, not far fetched at all.

xKMMx

Banned
I don't know why you guys offer advice to these guys that start up these threads. They literally never take it and only want to bitch and complain about so called broken characters. No matter what you guys offer in the way of good advice and ways around things they don't and won't try it. This game is so fucking shallow and easy to lab out I'll never understand why people cant A. Figure out these options on their own because it doesn't take long. and or B. Take the answers given to them here and go to the lab and just practice it until its automatic.