What's new

Upgraded. Most. Broken. Character. For all MK11. History. Delete her. Please. NRS. Please

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
And the cycle continues, as I said it would. First it was Geras and Erron, then Scorpion, now Jacqui. There were a few others as well. People literally just complain until the character is nerfed and then they just move on to the next character that is good. I wish NRS would just ignore all of you, and just buff the lower tiers. Sooner or later all the characters that are even remotely good will be nerfed and the game will be boring as hell. Then the same people complaining, that now have the game they want, will be saying “when’s the next NRS game? MK11 is stale now”.

And the cycle continues, as I said it would. First it was Geras and Erron, then Scorpion, now Jacqui. There were a few others as well. People literally just complain until the character is nerfed and then they just move on to the next character that is good. I wish NRS would just ignore all of you, and just buff the lower tiers. Sooner or later all the characters that are even remotely good will be nerfed and the game will be boring as hell. Then the same people complaining, that now have the game they want, will be saying “when’s the next NRS game? MK11 is stale now”.
I mean, are you denying that those characters needed changes? Lol.

EDIT:Also I don’t think that last part is true, if everyone was on a more even playing field or atleast close to it, there would be a lot more character variety.

All the characters you said people were complaining about is literally all people used and if you were not using one of those characters you were struggling lol.

I have never played so many Jacquis until now, it’s not super terrible becAuse a lot of them don’t have the execution to be a threat but it is still exhausting and boring.

I understand picking the best characters when it comes to playing for the all mighty dollar but in Kombat League?

LOL.

Last edited:
Heaven forbid one variation of Jacqui is made weaker so her other variation isn't as stupid.
Jacquis weakness was supposed to be her inability to get in.

but then they gave her a full screen safe on block dash punch.

then they gave her a gap closing special cancellable mid.

then they gave her a leap that takes her across the map and leads into mixups and pressure.

Also having a small hitbox that allows her to block duck projectiles lol.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings

then they gave her a leap that takes her across the map and leads into mixups and pressure.

eeehhh,

she had dash punsh day 1 and it´s not full screen and a high
she had that 9f mid day 1

the other 2 Points I can agree with and I´m wondering myself why they did that.

mrapchem

Noob

What you said is the GotDamn Truth right there.

If Jacqui was ridiculously strong up close, but also had a tough time merely getting to her opponents and short range, then she'd be perfectly fine.

As she stands now, she has neither of those weaknesses. As a matter of fact, she doesn't have any weaknesses between her three variations at all.

Any nerfs that she gets should be centered around:

A. slightly shortening the range of some of her best strings
B. making her dash punch full-combo punishable on block, like 95% of the other advancing specials in this game and
C. severely shortening the range of her leap move - it should not go any further than sweep distance.

This way Jacqui players can keep their combos and tech without Jacqui herself completely bypassing the ground-based footsie meta that this game is supposed to have as she currently does. Also, this should apply to Cassie Cage with her Cyborg zip-line move and any other move that gives characters a free jump-in. In her current state, she takes much less risk than she should to get in on opponents. And when she's in, she's monstrous - as she ought to be. Making her take more risk to get in on opponents is the best way to level her out without killing her viability.

Last edited:
eeehhh,

I wasn’t talking about f3(that one is dumb too though.) I was talking about that weird move where she bounces forward and puts her gauntlets in front of her face.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I mean, are you denying that those characters needed changes? Lol.

EDIT:Also I don’t think that last part is true, if everyone was on a more even playing field or atleast close to it, there would be a lot more character variety.

All the characters you said people were complaining about is literally all people used and if you were not using one of those characters you were struggling lol.

I have never played so many Jacquis until now, it’s not super terrible becAuse a lot of them don’t have the execution to be a threat but it is still exhausting and boring.

I understand picking the best characters when it comes to playing for the all mighty dollar but in Kombat League?

LOL.
That isn’t what I said. Yes if low tiers were buffed to be on a more playing field it would be fine. But that’s not where the complaints come in. People complain about the top tiers until they are nerfed. Then once every good character is nerfed, now every character is mediocre and all their fun shit is gone or useless. Which then the same people who complained the entire time now have the game they wanted. And are the happy now, finally? Nope, after it comes to that those same people say “eh, game is dead/boring, when’s the next one?”

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I wish they'd give us a heads up with these patch updates. Guess we'll see how much weaker she is.

Which is funny because erron is still good lol.
See I said that a few months ago and people told me on here "he sucks now what you do mean" I agree he's still good, he's just not braindead good like before much like Scorpion. Very good, just not stupid good. But you're right, allow me to correct myself. Give Jacqui the Raiden, Skarlet or Shao Kahn level treatment. lol

DeftMonk

Noob
eeehhh,

Ya I wasn't even gonna respond but this is right. Char has 9 frame mid but shes not only one. I notice a trend lately on TYM of people exaggerating shit like wave dashes or jacqui has some insta fuck u dash punch that you can't counter by any means or bait(same with wave dash normal...you know the max range of enemies longest normal...when they wave dash into that area...back up?whiff punish?) or liu kang is only char who can AA with standing 1? I mean cmon guys...Is it really that cool to hate the game in nrs community u can just say any stupid shit and people will agree? Does anyone like the game at all? lol

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Did Jacquie win Final Kombat? No? Did she get 2nd? Also No?
Lol. Nice "logic".
For same logic captain cold is S+++ tier, but no one man, except Sonic, doesnt won any big tournament or even show good cap. Cold in top-8

And all whore-users picked upgraded immediately and ...
why i try to explain that to man with lack of logic? My energy is limited