What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
I saw the idea of a team battle in here and saw people being interested in one, and I'm here to give you a solution.

Come to the UK, in early November a competition is taking place called Rival Scenes. It's a 5v5 tournament, all the scenes could gather in one place for one big team battle for bragging rights. PND, cR, YOMI, whoever wants to come can come and we all play and we find out who's the best.

Or are you the bitches I think you are? Too scared to fight Europe on their home turf? It's got to be in America or it doesn't count right? Come underestimate us and see where that lands you. Stay free.

Disclaimer: The purpose of this post is to build hype only. No offence is meant by the wording of this post, I probably cannot beat most of those players yet. Matchup experience is matchup experience though so if you'd like to come over please do please ok thank you please thanks please. This is a competition I might actually be able to make so getting potentially something like America, Canada, England AND Scotland in would be awesome.
The problem with this post is that no one in the U.S. really cares how good you guys think you are, since we know we're better pound-for-pound. There'd be no point in wasting our money to prove something everyone already knows. Stay free

OG Mannimal

Bro.. Let me help you actually.

It doesn't matter to me if he has played Shinnok since day 1.

Why? You may ask. Well, I'll tell you.

Your argument only furthers my belief on why Cowboy isn't top 10 in my book.

Cowboy, on skill alone, didn't win shit.

Cowboy, using a broken character, won something.

See, do you understand?

Cowboy hasn't won anything without a broken character in his pocket..

I truly believe his recent accomplishments were more about the Broken character, than it was about the player.

Until he wins something without the aide of a broken character, I wouldn't put him near the top 5.

I hope to see him wim without a broken character and prove many of us wrong. Def want anyone with aspirations to be a top player, find that success.
this post is really really really dumb. Really dumb. Real dumb. For real.

By your logic: Sonicfox hasn't won anything. Foxy is a scrub. Honeybee? More like Honeyfree!

No. If you question that Wound realizes on Shinnok to become known as a top player, I can only assume you joined the scene at the start of MKX, and know literally nothing about Injustice or MK9.

Stay free

Dean

On The Grind
this post is really really really dumb. Really dumb. Real dumb. For real.

By your logic: Sonicfox hasn't won anything. Foxy is a scrub. Honeybee? More like Honeyfree!

No. If you question that Wound realizes on Shinnok to become known as a top player, I can only assume you joined the scene at the start of MKX, and know literally nothing about Injustice or MK9.

Stay free
So..

D'Vorah, Erron Black, and Lao is broken now???

News to me.

Also, your reading comprehension is apparently God awful bad.

The debate is who is top five in MKX, not who is Top 5 throughout the history of fighting games present and past.

What does prior fighting games have to do with the debate at hand, I swear I don't understand how people think when they post things.

Like... Got EM!!! Sigh.

Then you have your dumbass attempt at putting words in my mouth by saying I thought Cowboy playing Shinnok was the only way he will be or ever has been known as a top player.

The fuck are you talking about??

This is a topic for top players in THIS game and my argument is that he is NOT top 5 in THIS game.

Never once in any of my posts did I state he wasn't a top player, I would rank him outside of the top ten in the world, which is still considered to be a top player.

So before you try to come at me by calling out my post for being dumb, try to think a little and re-read some shit before quoting other posters, especially if you are going to try and call someone out for having a dumb post when your entire post makes you look fucking dumb in general.

Have a nice day.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
Shinnok isn't broken though. Sure he's good but he isn't broken. It's not like you can pick Shinnok and you're guaranteed the match.

What happened to Wound at EVO?

OG Mannimal

So..

D'Vorah, Erron Black, and Lao is broken now???

News to me.

Also, your reading comprehension is apparently God awful bad.

The debate is who is top five in MKX, not who is Top 5 throughout the history of fighting games present and past.

What does prior fighting games have to do with the debate at hand, I swear I don't understand how people think when they post things.

Like... Got EM!!! Sigh.

Then you have your dumbass attempt at putting words in my mouth by saying I thought Cowboy playing Shinnok was the only way he will be or ever has been known as a top player.

The fuck are you talking about??

This is a topic for top players in THIS game and my argument is that he is NOT top 5 in THIS game.

Never once in any of my posts did I state he wasn't a top player, I would rank him outside of the top ten in the world, which is still considered to be a top player.

So before you try to come at me by calling out my post for being dumb, try to think a little and re-read some shit before quoting other posters, especially if you are going to try and call someone out for having a dumb post when your entire post makes you look fucking dumb in general.

Have a nice day.
I typed out a long response while in the car earlier but my phone died. Not retyping that shit.

TL;DR: you're dumb

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
it is a little hypocritical having pages of thread with Pig hounding WC and all but calling him a fraud and a coward for not accepting a challenge and then Pig just refusing to fight him AND in the same post as refusing say he sucks.

Time for Pig to put up or shut up... same as WC / FK and Sonic / PL all stepped up to back up their talk.
You comin in here slaggin off pig? He is our saviour in creating this thread.

You got a problem bikboi you wanna moneymatch?!!!?one!!
Step up and back yo talk sucka money match me first to 5 (cause 10 would be too long and boring haha) $99

Online only, or RFD

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
it is a little hypocritical having pages of thread with Pig hounding WC and all but calling him a fraud and a coward for not accepting a challenge and then Pig just refusing to fight him AND in the same post as refusing say he sucks.

Time for Pig to put up or shut up... same as WC / FK and Sonic / PL all stepped up to back up their talk.
Sorry I'm not MM anyone w mid tier kenshi especially against a broken character in a 7-3 or worse MU

I'm confident/smart not to be confused with being a f ing idiot.

The best KIt/Cage in mk9 wouldn't MM me because they know better

Goes for all other injustice ZOD matchups as well

Maybe u should go read the OP

Tweedy

Noob
Well lets look at what we have here.

Wound and King are both claiming or at least implying that they should be in the top 5 discussion.

Pig has neither claimed or implied that he's good at the game, from what I've seen at least.

Wound has already talked a lot of trash to King. I believe Pig is calling him a coward because he refused to participate in a MM under logical conditions(In Pig's opinion, not mine. I mean I think a FT10 would be better, but what do I know?).

Pig on the other hand hasn't said that he would beat King or Wound, or that he should be in the top 5 discussion. I don't know how him refusing a money match is the same as Wound refusing to money match.

So Pig isn't hypocritical at all. If anything he's just an instigator, which to me and many other popcorn eaters, is perfectly fine.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Well lets look at what we have here.

Wound and King are both claiming or at least implying that they should be in the top 5 discussion.

Pig has neither claimed or implied that he's good at the game, from what I've seen at least.

Wound has already talked a lot of trash to King. I believe Pig is calling him a coward because he refused to participate in a MM under logical conditions(In Pig's opinion, not mine. I mean I think a FT10 would be better, but what do I know?).

Pig on the other hand hasn't said that he would beat King or Wound, or that he should be in the top 5 discussion. I don't know how him refusing a money match is the same as Wound refusing to money match.

So Pig isn't hypocritical at all. If anything he's just an instigator, which to me and many other popcorn eaters, is perfectly fine.
exactly

I would never have ran from a MM challenge in MK9 or INJ. In this game I know better to go into an AK-47 assault rifle fight with my Wooden Chipped Stick