What's new

UPDATED Top 5 MKX Players - Based off Results & Opinion. King delivers the boot

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
exactly

I would never have ran from a MM challenge in MK9 or INJ. In this game I know better to go into an AK-47 assault rifle fight with my Wooden Chipped Stick
Right... so your going to stop competing completely? Like you will not play in the next ESL or w/e even though you came third.

You will not do a money match, but you will go and compete in ESL and Evo for cash. How is that not hypocritical as you will have to face BSS if you plan to ever play in any event ever, so excuse me this "I do not money match because I suck or my toon sucks" doesn't hold water, as if that was a real concern for you then you will never compete again at all.

If you spend ages calling someone out and then hassling him for not accepting, and then you do the same thing with the same lame excuses.. how is that not hypocritical? Unless of coarse you have retired completely?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Right... so your going to stop competing completely? Like you will not play in the next ESL or w/e even though you came third.

You will not do a money match, but you will go and compete in ESL and Evo for cash. How is that not hypocritical as you will have to face BSS if you plan to ever play in any event ever, so excuse me this "I do not money match because I suck or my toon sucks" doesn't hold water, as if that was a real concern for you then you will never compete again at all.

If you spend ages calling someone out and then hassling him for not accepting, and then you do the same thing with the same lame excuses.. how is that not hypocritical? Unless of coarse you have retired completely?
Wow how absolutely stupid

Can someone actually be this dumb? Since when did ESL start charging competitors to participate? Do tell

I have zero plans to attend a major, on a competitive basis but I suspect a patch is coming and that could change that. Doesn't make that much sense to do so current state of game

Also when I attend majors I have a new look on them, I'm now at a point where I enjoy hanging w friends more than competing so it's a little different .

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills even having to explain the difference of playing the game/ESL/attending a major vs a MM that's 3-7 at best NOT my favor .

Jesus some people are dumber than bricks

Dope Dojo

The Bomb Diggity
Could be the smartest player on the scene, still going up against another Tournament player in a Matchup that's overwhelmingly in his favor. He COULD possibly win, but the odds aren't in his favor. May as well bet it all on Black 00.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Soooo by kings response, this mm isn't going to take place?time to pack it up guys, lets move to the sf and pl mm thread.

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling

Can someone actually be this dumb? Since when did ESL start charging competitors to participate? Do tell

I have zero plans to attend a major, on a competitive basis but I suspect a patch is coming and that could change that. Doesn't make that much sense to do so current state of game

Also when I attend majors I have a new look on them, I'm now at a point where I enjoy hanging w friends more than competing so it's a little different .

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills even having to explain the difference of playing the game/ESL/attending a major vs a MM that's 3-7 at best NOT my favor .

What if he chose another character to make it a bit fairer?

all of your arguments made sense, but please stop downplaying kenshi as if hes the worst in the game...

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
all of your arguments made sense, but please stop downplaying kenshi as if hes the worst in the game...
I've said many times pre patch he was second worst or third worst

Now after 10-12 buffs he's only mid tier and mid tier in MKX means "fair " character in a world full of broke. Funny to think that it took that many adjustments to make him mid tier. He was absolute garbage before

As for now I don't say he's the worst - I say he's mid tier which isn't viable if u want to win but occasionally it's enough to bracket speed through a favorable bracket side for an occasional top 8

Last edited:

Deadly Torcher

King Dingaling
There should be a "Call Out" thread.

You dislike some1, think their not as good as they think they are or just want to challenge some1, you should be able to.

FT10, pick whoever you want & you get the bragging rights.

No money involved.

Tweedy

Noob

Why does Peyton Manning play in the NFL for money, and not play Tom Brady on the side in a money match? What a coward.

Money matches shouldn't really be too much of a thing anymore. Video game pros shouldn't be in a 50/50 situation with their money. I mean rivalries are cool, but no one should be expected to put their money on the line.

This is if you want gaming to become a real sport. Players would ideally get consistent pay at the top and not have to put their money on the line. I'm not saying your wrong. A lot of people think that gaming is a waste of time, but if you want gaming to become a serious sport you shouldn't encourage money matches.

The Highlander

There can be only one
Sorry I'm not MM anyone w mid tier kenshi especially against a broken character in a 7-3 or worse MU

I'm confident/smart not to be confused with being a f ing idiot.

The best KIt/Cage in mk9 wouldn't MM me because they know better

Goes for all other injustice ZOD matchups as well

Maybe u should go read the OP
Dude, that's wrong and you know it. The best Wonder Woman, TotteryManx, totally called you out and then didn't even show up...