What's new

[UPDATED]Mortal Kombat Reveal Poster Leaks before E3

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Idk if the legitness is still being questioned, because im too lazy to read the thread. But I just got off work, and can confirm that it is real.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
My motivation to play this game comes 100% from watching @GGA Dizzy and @GGA Wafflez play at UFGT. Also I kinda have Tyrant in my scene so like, isn't this an obvious choice?

That being said I want to go into this game and body all the legends of MK9. ;)
I actually thought about this in the sense that I wondered how many of the IGAU tourney players will take an interest in MK10. NRS fighting community seemed like it grew with Injustice so I'm hoping that continues with MK10.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I actually thought about this in the sense that I wondered how many of the IGAU tourney players will take an interest in MK10. NRS fighting community seemed like it grew with Injustice so I'm hoping that continues with MK10.
A lot of the players that attend IGAU tournaments were also a part of the MK scene. Some players even picked up MK before Injustice, but it was late in its life.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
am not sure if rico and KDZ will play MK10, i also had my gripes with MK9 and i hate the block button but i will definitely play it in tournament if its good. am not as hype as everyone else is around here for mk10 but it should be fun when it comes out (hopefully).

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
am not sure if rico and KDZ will play MK10, i also had my gripes with MK9 and i hate the block button but i will definitely play it in tournament if its good. am not as hype as everyone else is around here for mk10 but it should be fun when it comes out (hopefully).
Are they just anti-MK as a franchise or is it because of the block button? MK9 definitely had it's fair share of problems but if you look at the improvement from MK9 to IGAU I would think it reasonable to expect MK10 to be an improvement as well.

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
Update: Boon has changed his Twitter profile image to the dragon logo on the poster, therefore basically making this an official leak! HYPE!

It looks like we may have gotten the first real taste of what is coming our way on June 2nd. As Boon has been hinting at something to happen on June 2nd (right before E3) today a mysterious Reddit user posted a Mortal Kombat poster. Could this be a leaked E3 poster and what is to come for the next Mortal Kombat?

View attachment 8688

Who's next?
View attachment 8689

Credit http://shoryuken.com/2014/05/28/mortal-kombat-poster-possibly-leaked-ahead-of-e3-2014/

Edited by STORMS*