What's new

[UPDATED]Mortal Kombat Reveal Poster Leaks before E3

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I hate graphics people. as long as the damn game is 720p and 60fps, it'll be fine. who cares if its 1080p or not. like fuck, yeah 1080p would be nice.
I agree just making a bad joke about the resolution wars, I'm sure it will be good even if they can't meet that 1080p goal so many decry the X1 over.

trufenix

bye felicia
Who's Next could still refer to a cross over of some kind , however I'm more inclined to think that its MK10.
if it was a crossover, I gotta believe the artwork would give some indication even if all it was having the xray through a cape or have a headband or something.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The needs to be NextGen ONLY. No more of this crossover bullshit. I bought an XB1 for KI (and the upcoming Arkham Knight) and many people would buy either PS4 or XB1 for MKX. You'll have about a year to save up for it, so there's no excuse. I don't want a watered down version of the new MK. Ermac needs to be in dat nextgen glory.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Am I the only one who thinks that they should release this only for ps4 Xbox one? I honestly want killer graphics and overall a next gen Mk experience and that can't happen if they decide to release it on the ps3 and xbox 360 as well.
I agree I need a good reason to turn the PS3 off and use my PS4 and right now all these cross gen games are killing the whole reason of buying a new gen console. Its time to say good bye to the 7th gen and welcome the 8th.

E

Eldriken

I don't think the Xbox One and PS4 userbase is big enough to merit it being next-gen only. Not everyone can or wants to move to the new consoles yet that would like to play the next MK game.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'm really excited! But unfortunately we probably have to wait a year till the actually game. And they better not make the demo console exclusive.

But until then I wanna make (most likely) last year of injustice really good!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm really excited! But unfortunately we probably have to wait a year till the actually game. And they better not make the demo console exclusive.

But until then I wanna make (most likely) last year of injustice really good!
Yup. I'm excited to know they are actually working on it, but it's gonna be a ways off. I would like a PC release along side the console release.