What's new

[UPDATE] Evolution 2013 Line-Up Decided & To Be Revealed January 8th, 2013 on WakeUpSRK!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What the Hell are you talking about now?

I want MK over Injustice. Where is the negativity! SERIOUSLY??
the bashing of injustice insinuating it'll be broken and continuing to talk about broken mk when 123 of us went to nec and are loving every bit of it

Its really not that bad and is one of the most enjoyable games still to date to play and compete in.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
the bashing of injustice insinuating it'll be broken and continuing to talk about broken mk when 123 of us went to nec and are loving every bit of it

Its really not that bad and is one of the most enjoyable games still to date to play and compete in.
Damn, it was really 123 at NEC? and 32 at Frosty Faustings, right?

I really want MK over Injustice. I just wonder about how much influence WB has over the decision, if any

Flagg

Noob

Man just go and bother someone else. You're clearly a mind reader and got it all figured out already. Talk about an attention seeking whore.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Like it or not KoF last year was awesome but it is true that other tournaments have low entrants because its not the US's game but we'll save this conversation for another time.

That being said, Injustice WILL be in EVO since they advertised the game last year so it's safe to say it will. MK should get a spot since we do have some consistency in our numbers for the most part.

Either way, someone will stream MK in a hotel!

AssassiN

Noob
I'm wondering something, MK9 is already confirmed at VXG.
Many players were saying some time ago that if there was a choice between Evo and VXG, the choice would be to go to VXG.

Are people still leaning towards VXG?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm wondering something, MK9 is already confirmed at VXG.
Many players were saying some time ago that if there was a choice between Evo and VXG, the choice would be to go to VXG.

Are people still leaning towards VXG?
people say it but LBSH evo is evo

Man, seeing MK9 at Evo 3 years in a row would be sick. TTT2 will definitely be there, and KOF is another possibility because it has a large international scene (and LBSH, the game is just solid and hype to watch). I'm guessing the lineup will be

SSF4
Marvel
TTT2
KOF
Injustice
MK9/Persona/Blazblue (really hard to say)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
But what u guys don't know is it costs 20,000 to have your game at EVO and that's what decides it
Where are you getting your information?

If said game is dead... but the developers pay $20K to have their game there anyway... are they just hoping they get a few players to show up?

From what I have heard from reliable sources is that the developers do NOT know what games will be there until we know, hence why this is such a 'heavily guarded secret'. Despite what some people think... the community decides it.