What's new

Update 1.04 for Injustice 2...

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Do you have any sort of QoS enabled on your router specifically for your PS4 to at least optimize the wireless connection?
Yes. I have it to where it can prioritize my system, but with the amounts of interference that is possible like microwaves and possibly other types of radio waves, I don't want to take a chance if I can just buy a cat6 long cable to VASTLY improve my connection.

Yes. I have it to where it can prioritize my system, but with the amounts of interference that is possible like microwaves and possibly other types of radio waves, I don't want to take a chance if I can just buy a cat6 long cable to VASTLY improve my connection.
Having priority enabled will definitely help--especially if you have other wireless devices competing for bandwidth. Can't beat a wired connection though for online play...only thing you are at the mercy of then is how far you are from the nearest colo housing the PSN server you're connection to but you can't do much about that :)

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I requested the Atom as soon as this game was announced. So happy right now. Glad they weren't afraid to be creative with it.
I'm glad they seem to have solved the ethical issue of people paying $40 for a season pass that they don't know the contents of by showing the silhouettes in a rather obvious way. So hyped for Black Manta and Atom now.

Very happy with the helmet for Mr. Freeze. It's not what I would've preferred (the dome is bliss), but the Schwarzenegger helmet isn't terrible.

Scarecrow was meant to have wakeups? Good shit.

Joker nerfed? WTF.