What's new

Update 1.04 for Injustice 2...

Uh, my character select just went back to normal. No Red Hood or other DLC characters now. Anyone else getting this?

I opened a few boxes with this update (Gold and Silver ones) and it seems that the contents have improved. Hasn't been confirmed yet, but me and others are getting more Epics than usual. It seems that they are trying to make the game more about quality over quantity if you will. I mean, you are still going to be getting lots of gear, just maybe not quite as much because you will be getting better stuff overall.

I want more diversity, catwoman, robin, cyborg live in my boxes all day everyday smh..

And they need to up the percentage on shaders

As long as they increase the chances for gear abilities I'd be fine with a price increase. It'd probably still not give me a gear ability for a character I like, but it's a start..

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
If my memory serves: this is the patch during this particular moment in an NRS game's lifecycle where NRS pretty much already knew that these changes / bug fixes needed to happen, but could not make the changes happen by the time that the game launched. Due to the lengthy process and hurdles of patching a PS4/Xbox One game.