What's new

Unpopular opinions thread

ErMac333

Noob
- MKD is still my favorite game for the experience I had and how I felt about it compared to X. MKX is second by a very thin line of bad decisions (personal opinion).

- Shinnok has potential for a good antagonist, but was totally misused.

- I wish Reiko and Sareena were in the game over any guest.

- I like Tanya.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
You obviously don't know good hip hop, thats all/
As a head since I was a teen, with over 100,000 tracks of it in my library now and very little else, I guarantee you I know a little something about good hip hop. It's pretty dumb to think you can completely shit all over someone's taste in music just because they don't agree with the most outlandish over-the-top shit you could think of to say about the artist you love.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
street fighter resurrection looks like shit crap
tier list every day are stupid
a new thread for every idea about triborg is dumb
the fact that everyone seems to be getting new easy ass brutals besides takeda is dumb
BRC looks more fun that alien - ( and i hated BRC)
If you loose then immediately back out and pick kung jin or scorpion im gonna assume youre about to do some dumb shit
MBDTF>>Yeezus

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Liu Kang outclasses Johnny Cage, flame fist is still really good, Sub-Zero is probably the best character to pocket, Shinnok is overrated, Ferra/Torr is the best character in the game right now, Triborg is balanced and shouldn't be nerfed across any variation, and Johnny Cage A-List, Kobu Tanya, and Temp Lao didn't need to be nerfed.

I wish Zero guest characters were in the game.
-those 4 slots should have been replaced by either: Fujin, Jade, Li Mei, Sindel, Havik or Reiko.
-Takeda is a terrible character design
- I hate the way Tanya was designed for mkx and she's one of my top three fave characters ever
-chess Kombat & Tag should always come back. Doesn't have to be competitive, hell test your luck is playable online.
-NPCs shouldn't exist because they are just teases
-All new characters (minus dlc) should come back in the next game.
-Some form of variations should stay.

Somea2V

Thread Referee
The vast majority of this community (specifically TYM) don't seem to actually put any effort into the lab or use common sense before crying and moaning about how "broken" or "high tier" some characters or tactics are. Level up or get out of here. It's a competitive site, not a place for you to be coddled because the day 4 characters seem tough or the pressure characters make you play patient.

Edit:Forgot to mention, I don't think Cage's D4 being nerfed to -6 is a big deal.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
...No character in any fighting game ever should require 1 frame block links to defend against efficiently.
Good point, sadly still unpopular.

Mkx is a better game then mk9
To play but not to watch, imo.

Remove the following
Slow normals/long ass recovery/and just plain ridiculous amounts of block stun
Agree.

More mortal kombat and less call of duty.( not sure if this unpopular)
Aesthetics are as important as gameplay.
Mortal kombat needs new Boss characters.
Sadly, it is unpopular.
Agree.
Agree.

50 50s suck
I don't think this is unpopular.

My actual unpopular opinion: Opera is better than both
My only issue was that it didn't let me import my old bookmarks.

Last edited: