What's new

Universal MK3/UMK3/MKT Infinite Trap

MKK hanzo

Cool new umk3/mkt inf. Great find guys. Cant believe there are still things to be discovered.
Is not new, just wasnt posted.

Off: Hey Jugg I have a couple of combos on MK DA not featured on any vid. I will sent them to you ASAP.

Kaiba

Noob
ChaiN was telling me about this eariler today. He explained a majority of "how to" for both UMK3 & MKII. Also if it wern't for random pushback in MK1 it would work as well.

ded_ said:
if done right nothing works, and yea its hard to be effective even if you are perfectly placed
even if you´re not in the "perfect place" if you´re in "stand mode" and you´re close, the opp could just leave the stick (to be throwed) or do forward (to be throwed) but nothing happen, even if the opp kabal, you Can´t spin, or if you´re Ermac or Scorpion can´t teleport.

Now, the thing where you crouch and it´s still the same problem there (i mean jabbing as crazy) i´ve been trying that and you could do a D+LK, why anybody just try this record and put it on youtube? but "in live mode" i mean like my match against hanzo where in the 3rd round i beat burrito with this shit, off course he was in "stand mode" and not crouched...i´ll be trying this this weekend against hanzo to see if this can humanity possible (against human) not against "nobody" (no offense)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I guess it's been beaten to death but it is an old concept, impractical at best. This is just demonstrating it blatantly. ChaiN can label anything he wants as his discovery but that's simply not good enough. :wink:

ded

Elder God
rzp said:
ded_ said:
if done right nothing works, and yea its hard to be effective even if you are perfectly placed
even if you´re not in the "perfect place" if you´re in "stand mode" and you´re close, the opp could just leave the stick (to be throwed) or do forward (to be throwed) but nothing happen, even if the opp kabal, you Can´t spin, or if you´re Ermac or Scorpion can´t teleport.

Now, the thing where you crouch and it´s still the same problem there (i mean jabbing as crazy) i´ve been trying that and you could do a D+LK, why anybody just try this record and put it on youtube? but "in live mode" i mean like my match against hanzo where in the 3rd round i beat burrito with this shit, off course he was in "stand mode" and not crouched...i´ll be trying this this weekend against hanzo to see if this can humanity possible (against human) not against "nobody" (no offense)
duh i already said that, if done right even vs ducked block opp he cant do shit...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, the other day I went over my buds house since he has a 360 right now and I don't...for now and I did this, more or less. I just mixed up the highs and lows with the jabs and the dude couldn't move for shit lol.

Wayyyy too easy to win this way IMO..

But still as I said an interesting tactic though I totally agree that this situation never presents itself. But yeah I was going to say, a simple D+LK can't counter this honestly? I've been trapped in the corners online and although I'll admit it's never easy getting out of the corner trap tactic in any fighter, the Down+LK often gets me out of trouble or some breathing room anyway to get out of the corner.

BTW, this is pretty much also if you guys remember from MK2 Kintaro trick. The easiest way was with subby obviously, freeze him push him into the corner jab him to death=round over... that's what this reminds me of a little bit, but I guess that was more of like a "kintaro trick" to defeat him. Humans in UMK3 are obviously a lot more challenging.

umk is such a shitty game..

pretty much works midscreen as well, thats how you should be canceling your jabs so your run recovers...basically unlimited run and run jabs... lame.

same as mkd/mka, and even mk1/2...... umk breaks down to sweeps..

sad

loosen up those block animations boon, and better yet, lose the block button as well

something tells me if u take the first jab while you duckblock, you can cancel into a regular duck, then avoid the rest of the jabs, but its been a while since i played umk

like i said,perfect canceling of the jabs, thats how u should be using them midscreen and limiting your run ins...

ive seen the computer do that jab cancel in mk2, i doubt it works for a human, then again, the jabs are basically the same, so it should.

good stuff ded/chain, thanks for reminding me why i dont play this trash.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
ChecK said:
umk is such a shitty game..

pretty much works midscreen as well, thats how you should be canceling your jabs so your run recovers...basically unlimited run and run jabs... lame.

same as mkd/mka, and even mk1/2...... umk breaks down to sweeps..

sad

loosen up those block animations boon, and better yet, lose the block button as well

something tells me if u take the first jab while you duckblock, you can cancel into a regular duck, then avoid the rest of the jabs, but its been a while since i played umk

like i said,perfect canceling of the jabs, thats how u should be using them midscreen and limiting your run ins...

ive seen the computer do that jab cancel in mk2, i doubt it works for a human, then again, the jabs are basically the same, so it should.

good stuff ded/chain, thanks for reminding me why i dont play this trash.
QFF

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nahh, lol I'll tell ya what's lame seriously...33 and AC are trash and nothing more then an easy ass way to pull off easy wins because people can't play the ground game for shit in MKA so those players rely on the air nonsense to win..... you can be locked in the air alll day long, so how is this better then UMK3 exactly?

UMK3 is 100 times better then MKD/MKA and I enjoy those games too, even I admit that being a nutty MK fan :shock:

Granted, to me all MK's are fun but seriously...there's a lot more skill involved in UMK3 compared to MKD and MKA combined easily...

That's so lame at least UMK3 requires actual skill to win unlike the newer ones where everyone online can pull off the Bo nonsense, Jade infinite, 33 air infinites, KAK bs....please

There's no comparison, I think people who think UMK3 is crap is smoking some serious shit IMO or they simply suck in it like the fans who rip into some other MK's..... :roll:

My view on that. Then again you also have the number of players compared to MKD/MKA online that that also kills any argument of UMK being crap...