What's new

UMK3 Tournament at ECC-EVO in Stamford, CT May 25-27

Hey, about what it said Grincha...

Is there out some pics of the event? could anyone please upload them all? i would love to see pics ^_^...

dreemernj

Ambassador
I went ahead and made a playlist of the video files in roughly the correct order. The playlist links to the files on our server, so you don't have to go through and manually download everything.

It's divided up into:
  • Winners Bracket
    Losers Bracket
    Finals
It's in .asx format and I've tested it on Windows Media Player, Winamp, and VLC. It seems to work fine in all of them. Windows Media Player only displays the filename in the list which is handy. The others show the full URL by default, so that makes it a bit harder to see who's playing.

Here's the link to download the playlist:
http://ultimatemk.com/playlists/evo2k7.php

Enjoy!

the guy in the withe shirt with stripes is MACH1 the guy with a hat and black shirt is CRAZY DOMINICAN and the guy with red shirt is DJ ERIC DARKSIDE. AND THE OTHER ONE IS FRANKY BONEZ

TheRedPsychosis said:
Frankie looks exactly like I imagined, espescially with the beer in his hands.. xD
lmao, thats mach1/niggygot5whips... I'm the other dude with the huge grin in the one picture with my buddy Dave in teh background. wearing the blue striped shirt.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I actually just trimmed it about an inch recently. It was kinda wavy cause of the weather and I let it dry out on the way up, it actually is a bit longer than it looks.

The back of my hair touches my neck, and the front goes to almost my chin. The picture in my avatar was a few months ago.

And Niggy is Mach1? Is he still a Prick in real life?

He was pretty cool in real life, seemed alright guy. He didnt talk to much though till the end of the tournament, trying to keep a low profile. Might have been nervous since he was far from home. Some people get vengeful from shit online and stuff.

mach1

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
The back of my hair touches my neck, and the front goes to almost my chin. The picture in my avatar was a few months ago.

And Niggy is Mach1? Is he still a Prick in real life?
what have i ever done to make you think im a prick?