What's new

UMK3 Tournament at ECC-EVO in Stamford, CT May 25-27

abc ur dead0 said:
The back of my hair touches my neck, and the front goes to almost my chin. The picture in my avatar was a few months ago.

And Niggy is Mach1? Is he still a Prick in real life?
Mine used to be that long.. lemme find a pic..

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
DreemerNJ's hair is pretty long too. He use to complain about keeping it managable so I suggested growing it out to him in highschool, but he said it'd never work because his hair just gets taller. He grew it out in stealth and one day I noticed he had it in a pony tail and he stuck with it.

Shock said:
DreemerNJ's hair is pretty long too. He use to complain about keeping it managable so I suggested growing it out to him in highschool, but he said it'd never work because his hair just gets taller. He grew it out in stealth and one day I noticed he had it in a pony tail and he stuck with it.
Shock- hey dreemer hows it going man, see that thing yesterd-

Shock-Hey man whats that?!?!!

Dreemer-Oh, thats a ponytail, I grew my hair out.

:?

mach1 said:
abc ur dead0 said:
The back of my hair touches my neck, and the front goes to almost my chin. The picture in my avatar was a few months ago.

what have i ever done to make you think im a prick?
You act like one sometimes on live. This is Niggygot5whips right?

ZAQ

Noob
Illegal Eagle said:
niggy is a good guy u just gotta get to know him
get off his NUTZ!!! BEOCTH
Illegal Eagle, if you are CT S Finest, then that fuckin place needs bombed.

mach1

Noob
abc ur dead0 said:
mach1 said:
abc ur dead0 said:

what have i ever done to make you think im a prick?
You act like one sometimes on live. This is Niggygot5whips right?
ive only played u a couple of times and i promise i didnt even say shit 2 you. And why are you guys talking about your long hair, like anyone gives a shit about your haircut preference. this is a mk forum, not a salon.

next years EVO is expecting a special guest from Underworld

im so ashamed of those videos at the EVO. Kabal disapointed me. i mean, im proud of the fatality DROP but the lack of combos and speed can be misleading to my "true skill" ...i guess what im tryin to say is....."who wants some of Syndel, sukas"!!!

these are some pics from the get together i did in my house. thats crazy with some biatches and some other friends,,,ohhh and there is one pic that my son did specially for you SHOCK,,, reptile wins lol.