What's new

UMK3 Tier list discussion

I totally disagree with that. A good Lao player doesnt rely on his infinite. A good Lao player relies on making the other player make a mistake. Just one aaP and a hit with this spin and the match is over. Done. Stick a fork in 'em.

But he is a harder character to become beastly with, for sure. I def think he is #2-3 on the list (#2, IMO).
i have found kung lao's 7 hit combo very hard to do, i have only ever done it once or twice
i cant seem to do his whirlwind move either, even though i press the right buttons

hes also huge and gets bullshitted on a lot more than kano. good try tho

you will come to learn that all of rich's jabs dominate this game.

and fastest by what regards? hsmoke is "faster".

thanks for your opinions but I happen to know a lot more about the game on a theorist level than you do. you cannot play a sweeper properly while on an online connection, therefore you have no idea on how to play one, which explains why you think they are overrated.
"hes also huge and gets bullshitted on a lot more than kano. good try tho" - referring to Jax

Yeah, and compared to Sonya you could say the same thing about Kano.

"you will come to learn that all of rich's jabs dominate this game."

The rich's? This ain't dark chocolate, what "rich's" runjabs are you talkin about?

"and fastest by what regards? hsmoke is "faster"."

I thought the three fastest were Sonya, NW, then Human Smoke, in that order. She's still a shitload faster than Kano.

"thanks for your opinions but I happen to know a lot more about the game on a theorist level than you do. you cannot play a sweeper properly while on an online connection, therefore you have no idea on how to play one, which explains why you think they are overrated."

hahhaa fuck you. If anything the few hundreths of a second of delay actually help the sweeper because it's harder to time the sweep out if your countering. It's a move that takes no timing on the person attempting the sweep, but takes all the timing in the world for the person trying to counter. Lag messes up timing, so like I said, the lag helps the sweeper. Give me more of your theorist knowledge please, dip.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
"hes also huge and gets bullshitted on a lot more than kano. good try tho" - referring to Jax

Yeah, and compared to Sonya you could say the same thing about Kano.

"you will come to learn that all of rich's jabs dominate this game."

The rich's? This ain't dark chocolate, what "rich's" runjabs are you talkin about?

"and fastest by what regards? hsmoke is "faster"."

I thought the three fastest were Sonya, NW, then Human Smoke, in that order. She's still a shitload faster than Kano.

"thanks for your opinions but I happen to know a lot more about the game on a theorist level than you do. you cannot play a sweeper properly while on an online connection, therefore you have no idea on how to play one, which explains why you think they are overrated."

hahhaa fuck you. If anything the few hundreths of a second of delay actually help the sweeper because it's harder to time the sweep out if your countering. It's a move that takes no timing on the person attempting the sweep, but takes all the timing in the world for the person trying to counter. Lag messes up timing, so like I said, the lag helps the sweeper. Give me more of your theorist knowledge please, dip.
if anything, your "arguments" only prove that you are a complete noob. especially since you dont know who rich is.

ha i saw those noob ass videos. From the looks of it there's 50 people on xbl on your level and I personally wouldn't have a problem with you, at all. If I'm such a noob why don't you easily prove me wrong, and show me where I'm a noob...old man.

I was just giving my honest opinions when your old ass called me a noob. Go listen to Billy Idol or something hahhaah

Lex

caps filtered.. km getting owned tonite, i feel like ive beaten this guy 1000 times already, maybe because i can set him up on an innernets forum about umk3. imagine what i can do in game

Shaney

Noob
ha i saw those noob ass videos. From the looks of it there's 50 people on xbl on your level and I personally wouldn't have a problem with you, at all. If I'm such a noob why don't you easily prove me wrong, and show me where I'm a noob...old man.
I hope you are not being serious

caps filtered.. km getting owned tonite, i feel like ive beaten this guy 1000 times already, maybe because i can set him up on an innernets forum about umk3. imagine what i can do in game
I've played with everyone on this forum and you've played with like 5. You have an xbox account with three times my gamerscore, rofl, fuck you pussy, i'm done

Lex

"guys i played my best friends and i can w1n!" ive heard it before, try something new. making fun of my gamerscore? ROFL man you are a witty can of socks. how about this, play me on a cabinet for 1000$ first to 10 wins takes all or shut the fuck up and live out your xbl dreamland

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Damn, the last time you dropped the big dolla challenge it was only $500. I guess that includes gas money and inflation.

There's only 1 guy on (xbox live) on lex level and that's shaney.

Wait... there is 50 good players on xbl? If so, i would like to know who they are. Cut the bullshit its hard to name 10 good players.

there's way more than 50 players that are capable of beating that kabal that I saw. Dude wouldn't even use a punch starter after a spin. All y'all need to cut the bullshit.

there's way more than 50 players that are capable of beating that kabal that I saw. Dude wouldn't even use a punch starter after a spin. All y'all need to cut the bullshit.

Dude go watch the Lexhibition if you wanna see Moe and Lex fight. You said you played with everyone rite? out of all them ppl how many of them are good?

Lex

KM you are quickly becoming our resident nuisance. I suggest you take a time out in the corner for a bit and reflect what your goals are.