What's new

UMK3 OG's - Match Videos & History

Drakonian

Shady Divizio

Awesome matches between two OG's way ahead of their time.
I really like CD's playstyle, reminds me of Bass's a bit. Goku was a beast as well.

We really need you guys to come back to UMK3!

Last edited:
Dude was on another level way before that level existed. I've got a bunch in the queue to post up. Would love to get a crack at some of these guys now.

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
do people still play the original version of umk? or is the complete transition to te complete? I personally cannot leave og behind somehow. Gotta try te though

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
Most of us still play original UMK.

TE is fun for a different flavor sometimes, but the majority of us play UMK. also, mkak and 06 are always going to be UMK
This is some amazing news bro! i ll install umk steam verion on my laptop later and try to make it work right. since my pdp stick is broken (still very sad about it) ill try to configure my ps4 controller to work on it^^

Carloz MK

Germany
back in arcade days i was a highlevel mk player 1992-1996. i won some mk2 and umk3 tournaments.
unfortunately at that time there was no iphone or something like that so i dont have any arcade video footage :C
i lived in chile those years and the mk competition was very high!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Some dope casuals on 06 between Ouija, Mane & Kaijin.

There's also a few sessions of me vs OUIJAWARRIOR, he was a great player.

Wish streaming was a thing back then, the lobbies with Sugar, @dubson, @Konqrr, Shaney, DC Hustle, Crazy D, Bass, Sawns and so many others were all not only great matches, but highly hilarious shenanigans and pure comedy gold. Just imagine MKAK or MAME but with 4 man lobbies and EVERYONE had a mic. It was the best.

Drakonian

Shady Divizio

Wish streaming was a thing back then, the lobbies with Sugar, @dubson, @Konqrr, Shaney, DC Hustle, Crazy D, Bass, Sawns and so many others were all not only great matches, but highly hilarious shenanigans and pure comedy gold. Just imagine MKAK or MAME but with 4 man lobbies and EVERYONE had a mic. It was the best.
Yea, I was gonna post those too. I liked the matches between you, iSwampy & Dominican Guyy on Swampy's channel as well. I used to watch all the videos on Ouija's channel when I first started, you were always one of my favorite players to watch. Ouija was a beast as well...
GOTCHA!!

Last edited:

dubson

Noob

Me, You, DC Hustle, mistaKM in a lobby

Me, You, Sugar, @Konqrr in a lobby

and many others, those were the days man

do people still play the original version of umk? or is the complete transition to te complete? I personally cannot leave og behind somehow. Gotta try te though
I still havent had a chance to play tournament edition either. I gotta get around to it sometime. I actually havent played umk in a while. Problem is barely anyone plays on xbl anymore. I occasionally play albanes when he invites me but hes the only person i know who actually still plays regularly.

I should get my pc hooked up again and get back on mame. Could record some matches and try out tournament edition.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
UMK3 will always be dear to my heart!! I have TE set up and have really been wanting to play it. Been meaning to try and coordinate a session on that modified MAME build. Harder to fit this stuff in now that I'm married lol, but I'm gonna pull it off dammit!

MKK hanzo

Wow this bring back some memories!!! Suscribed.

BTW my channel gets some offline action from time to time. Also I got hold of my old UMK3 06 on 360, I can try some matches with you guys either that or MKAK. Im not good anymore and with lag go figure, but again, I want to have some fun. Hit me up anything.

www.youtube.com/mkkhanzohasashi

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
UMK3 will always be dear to my heart!! I have TE set up and have really been wanting to play it. Been meaning to try and coordinate a session on that modified MAME build. Harder to fit this stuff in now that I'm married lol, but I'm gonna pull it off dammit!
Miss you brother!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
It's a shame there is not a single video of the golden ages. The oldest match I have recorded from my country is from 2004. Level was poor back then (in the 90's) but competition was fierce!! I still love this game

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Man seeing a thread of a lot of the OG's reminiscing and posting vids is TOO cool.

Great stuff guys keep the old school vids coming!

I have a stack of HDD's from 2008-2011 with hours of HD captured XBL matches that have never been seen by anyone before. Maybe if I have time this weekend I will crack the vault open.I saved this stuff because I knew some day people would like to see it. Its UMK3 online history for sure.
crack open that vault