What's new

UMK3 OG's - Match Videos & History

Mane

Noob
Was just thinking about all the good times I had with so many of these players earlier so decided to jump on here for old times sake. And I find this awesome thread! Wish I still had my 360 with 06 umk on it, would love to re-live some of those days again.

dubson

Noob
Was just thinking about all the good times I had with so many of these players earlier so decided to jump on here for old times sake. And I find this awesome thread! Wish I still had my 360 with 06 umk on it, would love to re-live some of those days again.
are you still on my xbox friend list?

you should grab another 360 or ps3 and we can play, if you grab a 360 you should be able to still download 06. there's always MAME too

i'm gonna see if there are any bomb deals on 360's for black friday or cyber monday but i still have a ps3 (MKAK)

add me on Skype: dubson965

Last edited:

you should grab another 360 or ps3 and we can play, if you grab a 360 you should be able to still download 06. there's always MAME too

i'm gonna see if there are any bomb deals on 360's for black friday or cyber monday but i still have a ps3 (MKAK)

I've been seeing 360's local for ~60, but not from stores... usually craigslist (yikes) and FB "video game sale"

I keep going back and forth about snatching one up

Mane

Noob

I'm sure you still are, I haven't been on 360 for a long time so I'm not sure. But I'm gonna try and get a new 360 soon and hopefully be able to still download 06. I don't have a working PC right now either but hopefully I'll be able to get on 360 again soon.