What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

Mgo

Noob
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
Yeah that girl is a handful of awesomeness no matter what character she picks. Especially Kung Lao! I was beginning to think I was over saturating youtube with UMK3 match videos, but people have been telling me to keep making more so...........I will! ;) I just wish I knew how to improve quality. Oh, and Windows Movie Maker sucks.
yeah WMM sucks; I recommend Cyberlink Power Director to edit is simple to use.

Mgo

Noob
Tough fights yesterday. German is one of the best players of Chile online/offline (excellent mobility combomaker, speed and technique), and he is the toughest opponent that I met in my life, and many times my mistakes are the ones he imposes.

(funny stuff at 7:24)

This is the Germán , winning his second tournament in Chile :

"that shit was cheap as hell" not sure for Rx Spinks was referring to.. The fact that he got caught on freeze reflect from your nightwolf twice? It's like people getting hit with 3 consecutive back breakers, thinking "THIS TIME MY JUMPKICK WILL WORK" LOL

Mgo

Noob
an old footage of the great Crazy Dominican playing vs Kanomk2. I think it's the only CD video on Kaillera

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - Mgo, i dont know how u got this but thats sick. This may be the only other good footage of CD playing aside from his ECT matches on ultimatemk.com (he wasnt even playing up to speed there either lol).

Mgo

Noob
yeah Nodoubt, there are some "crazy" :p stuff here and from ECT I've seen his match vs "Mach1", was awesome. I really appreciate the style of players such as CD. There are several CD matches from Xbox on YT but I read that he doesnt like xbox joypad

NoDoubt

nasty
OJuggernaut0 said:
^^^ I get sick of one Kabal, 4 Kabal's at once is no bueno. #nohomo
i got bored too. Hanzo please upload some random-select matches. Very fun to watch those. thanks for using sheeva lol

Mgo

Noob

I improved this (Sindel not going far back and I could make much easier the hits regarding my previous vid) but still not enough to make many more hits and to make it so easy to do like the brazilian guy in a casual. There are some issues that make it difficult to do with consistency and ease for example a 100% combo (like the brazilian guy) LOL
idk if psx pad in MKT is more easy...

UPDATE

changing my RUN by my BLOCK wich is more convenient

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - I fucking KNEW there was more footage un-released from the tourney. Im mad happy and at the same time, mad pissed it wasnt shown way before.

Where's my matches wit Chris G, Simon and Julian. lol. Oh yea, and REO vs Crazy D part 2, Losers finals