What's new

UMK3/MKT/UMK3:TE Match Videos and Links

dubson

Noob
I never played the xbla version online, but offline the game feels really good.
game speed is a little slower on 06 though, compared to MKAK and/or MAME

may or may not be superior for input response/online play, but the game speed on MKAK and MAME is more accurate to arcade speed than 06 (referring to offline play, of course)

i still like 06 a lot, i don't want to imply otherwise. just noting differences.

MRIGOTBASS

game speed is a little slower on 06 though, compared to MKAK and/or MAME

may or may not be superior for input response/online play, but the game speed on MKAK and MAME is more accurate to arcade speed than 06 (referring to offline play, of course)

i still like 06 a lot, i don't want to imply otherwise. just noting differences.
Console Flexing, Ping Flexing, AV Input Flexing

MKK hanzo

06 seems to have V Sync engaged while MKAK not (watch as you selected your character when the Shao Kahn tower is scrolling, it seems "underwater" on MKAK, while its pretty smooth on 06, out o the question on actual arcade). Offline I like them both the same.

MRIGOTBASS

This was the set vs @MRIGOTBASS enjoy the lag and the missed combos, punishes and opportunities! XD nah nevermind I had fun and I think Bass too.

Cool set, but when I went back and watched it I noticed the first several games missing?? Any idea what happened ??

This is the reason in PM that prior to playing you asked me if I wanted you to record the set and post it. I told you no and you agreed, then it gets posted with missing games.

I am not upset but if you are going to agree to not do something then do it anyhow, at least post the entire set LOL.

MKK hanzo

Cool set, but when I went back and watched it I noticed the first several games missing?? Any idea what happened ??

This is the reason in PM that prior to playing you asked me if I wanted you to record the set and post it. I told you no and you agreed, then it gets posted with missing games.

I am not upset but if you are going to agree to not do something then do it anyhow, at least post the entire set LOL.
My friend Im not omitting any recorded matches, actually you won the first 2 matches and only those werent recorded. Before those you won the very first game that I told you that I was going to reset my router. Thats all I recorded, raw and unedited.

MRIGOTBASS

My friend Im not omitting any recorded matches, actually you won the first 2 matches and only those werent recorded. Before those you won the very first game that I told you that I was going to reset my router. Thats all I recorded, raw and unedited.
No big deal hanzo, I had fun playing with you, but yea typically when people ask someone if they want to record a set and they say no and the other person agrees, then a video gets uploaded with missing games no matter how many it is, it just doesn't feel good ya smell me ? Anyhow we are moving past this now LOL, its all about the UMK3.

I had a really busy week didnt have a chance to get that PC out, I should have some time next week to get that out to you so you can play with all of us not just the Live people.

Mgo

Noob
MKAK on PS3 has a terrible delay, even offline. Xbox360 version is quite better, but the online is fucked up. PC version's input is the most accurate, however, you will have to edit the .ini file for using all kbd buttons, as some are disabled from the options menu.

Mame 0.64k has least button lost online. For offline plays, 119 multikbd is the one that i use.

I never played the xbla version online, but offline the game feels really good.
MKAK PC can be played online atm? Do you neeed the original game? And versus offline with any joypad or both keyboards is possible?

mkholic

Noob
MKAK PC can be played online atm? Do you neeed the original game? And versus offline with any joypad or both keyboards is possible?
as recently as 2 days ago a dude i know reported that it still works
u should be good, as long as u got a copy of the game
i have it installed atm and i'm gonna check if 2 KBs work simultaneously (if that's what u meant)

Fire

Noob
This is my regular defeat in casual match against champion - mafioso.

Fire [Ukraine] (p1) vs mafioso [Russia] (p2)

MAME 0.119 (2007)

ULTIMATE CUP - 151.248.126.219:27888

Group UMK3 - vk.com/umk3online

Mgo

Noob
This is my regular defeat in casual match against champion - mafioso.

Fire [Ukraine] (p1) vs mafioso [Russia] (p2)

MAME 0.119 (2007)

ULTIMATE CUP - 151.248.126.219:27888

Group UMK3 - vk.com/umk3online

Good quality video although sound seems a little rare. Do you recorded those with fraps or camstudio?

Fire

Noob
Good quality video although sound seems a little rare. Do you recorded those with fraps or camstudio?
I've recorded with Mirillis Action!, good soft. But it's commercial version. Unfortunatly it isn't free.
This video had 20 Gb before i loaded on youtube.

What programme do you use for record umk3 vids?

Mgo

Noob
I've recorded with Mirillis Action!, good soft. But it's commercial version. Unfortunatly it isn't free.
This video had 20 Gb before i loaded on youtube.

What programme do you use for record umk3 vids?
The same than you. Action Mirilis and was difficult to get a patch so isnt patched. I use this with a message window behind the game window. But I never upload a raw video, I previously edit it with a video software to have less size. And for short clips I use fraps, for the size and for the fact that my pc will lag if I record a whole gameplay with fraps

Fire

Noob
The same than you. Action Mirilis and was difficult to get a patch so isnt patched. I use this with a message window behind the game window. But I never upload a raw video, I previously edit it with a video software to have less size. And for short clips I use fraps, for the size and for the fact that my pc will lag if I record a whole gameplay with fraps
Fraps almost always lags... Next time I try edit video with help Adobe Premiere Pro. Before i newer use soft for record and edit videos and it's hard for me now. Tell me please what programme do you use for edit video to have less size?

Mgo

Noob
A compilation of online matches of the last 4/5 years. I tried to put the best of what I recorded and found . A lot of cool stuff over here. Enjoy!

nwo

Noob
Is there a match in which you lost? jeje just saying, I watched +30 mins straight

On the other hand, this is my fastest match, ever. 36 second fight, nonstop ownage (mostly punishing)

He don't lose much in his videos...but the wins counter goes haywire, sometimes LOL. Good matches though.

Last edited:

Mgo

Noob
Is there a match in which you lost? jeje just saying, I watched +30 mins straight

No, in this video I just uploaded wins of mine. And I uploaded edited session matches in the past but for both sides cutting my loses and wins if I considered those not the best matches; and the single matches I uploaded are almost all wins but there are few loses