What's new

UMK3/MKT Tournament and Casuals Video Thread!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Post any casuals or tournament videos here. You also may post combo videos.

UMK3 Casuals: GoldenOreos, OJuggernaut0, RollTide8569

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Props to GoldenOreos for recording these. We start out sloppy but the matches get better as we go on. Remember though, these are casuals. I will post the rest as GoldenOreos uploads them.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I notice for a fast game like UMK3, lag is incredibly noticeable. Nice matches though.
It's mostly due to the actual video itself. The matches weren't that laggy, aside from slight button delay.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I notice for a fast game like UMK3, lag is incredibly noticeable. Nice matches though.
Yea I noticed that to. UMK3 on XBL is laggy as hell from what ive heard. But Juggs did note these were casual,online matches and should be taken as such. Its still good for seeing some character matchups and picking up some new ideas/strats, and any promotion of UMK3 is good promotion as far as Im concerned. Also Juggs what do you think about updating the first post with any vids that get posted in here as well so we can have sort of an MKE log of our UMK3 matches? We can critique, give advice and watch our collective progress at the game over the course of time. Just a thought.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yea I noticed that to. UMK3 on XBL is laggy as hell from what ive heard. But Juggs did note these were casual,online matches and should be taken as such. Its still good for seeing some character matchups and picking up some new ideas/strats, and any promotion of UMK3 is good promotion as far as Im concerned. Also Juggs what do you think about updating the first post with any vids that get posted in here as well so we can have sort of an MKE log of our UMK3 matches? We can critique, give advice and watch our collective progress at the game over the course of time. Just a thought.
Like I said, it's mainly due to video quality. The matches weren't laggy, aside from slight button delay that's not noticeable visually. And yes, I will update the original post with all videos that are posted.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also Juggs what do you think about updating the first post with any vids that get posted in here as well so we can have sort of an MKE log of our UMK3 matches? We can critique, give advice and watch our collective progress at the game over the course of time. Just a thought.
Great idea. :top:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Part 3 of the casuals in OP:

The comeback in the match @ 5:50 is serious!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Great stuff....at the 5:50 match did you try the corner jab trap with Sindel????
Yeah, I usually don't do full jab infinite and mix it up with kick starter combos. Because I always mess up the timing.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Part 4 of the casuals:

Check it out @4:00, epic fireball dodging!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
To embed, either click on the "Insert Video" icon that looks like a film, or type "[ Video ] XX [ / Video ]

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I noticed that the next four parts of the series posted at the top were uploaded to Youtube, but not put on this thread. I wonder why...

Either way, I liked the matches! I'm in awe of RollTide's Reptile, it gave you guys quite a challenge. And as a huge Sonya fan, I really admired your Sonya, Juggs. The comebacks you've made with her were CRAZY, LOL.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
O Juggernaut 0 - Dominican Guyy - iSwampy

Keep in mind these are ONLINE casuals, we were random selecting each match and I didn't even know iSwampy was recording. Fun games though, GGs guys.

NoDoubt

nasty
Me n Marvirrasta

ill post the other one later. we did like over an hour set wit over...4 disconn. lol I had 2 pull/edit matches that were even watchable hypercam couldnt handle most of em : / excuse some sound desynch

MKK hanzo

AWESOME FINALS in this Dominican Republic MKT Tourney from THIS very weekend! IMO these guys are the bests at this game Worldwide if that counts:

Originaly posted at ultimate dot com. The next video from "night of animation 2x2-channel in kung-fu style" it is one of our TV-channel, there was a UMK3 show match between mafioso and cold death (Russian players). Little part of umk3 starts on 2:35, And you can find mafioso and Cold Death at 2:46 playing their match (on keyboard). It was epic battle!(but video of all match dosn't exist, only reporting video) Rules was: First to 7, And each player can't select one character twice. Show match was on mame. And also there was 6 Sega Genesises with umk3 for free play, and tourney for spectators
http://www.2x2tv.ru/blog/post/682
P.S. There was Sheamus from WWE on this video, maybe somebody will interested. And Raiden...