What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
You RZP sucker he has the original up on youtube and also I think it was on CV.com...
yep i know fucker -_-" but take a look at "YT´s " resolution... i want to see all diferent fucker including resolution -_-"

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
good to hear that, pal. I remember that awesome ermac exhibition sicdic made back in 2001. that was the first mk combovid I watched. good times...
anyway, what version of the game you're working on?
hope to hear more from that video :wink:

if u didnt know its sasukekun123 from youtbe =D and its the 360 version, i need a freaking capture card! >( i have to use a digital camra TT yeah the vid was awesome @__@ u think u can help with effects? slash titles?

Holy Christ that was impressive. My favorite was obviously the Jax Corner directly into the Brutatility. You guys are some combos gods. Good work gentlemen.

Great work guys! This video is absolute madness. Props to ded_ for the awesome combos. And congratulations also for the outstanding editing, NinjaGrinder has really done a masterpiece - great transitions and audio mixing. Hope to see another inf video soon.

Selpex

Noob
nice vid didnt get to check all but infinito was insane, you done most the stuff i couldnt, been away for a long time, back for a while might be gone again

i wasnt in jail btw ;o