What's new

UMK 3 Player Influences

Grue

Noob
I've mostly been using my own personal style as Cyrax yet I do browse other feats that other players have done. :)

ded_ said:
no, i like your kabal :wink:
Thanks... Better than your reptile? hahahaha

Matt7770 said:
I forget who it was but I saw a vid on youtube, and this kabal totally made me want to play as kabal.. but I never really got to it.
who versus who?

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
your hsmoke is probably one of the best.
THANKS A LOT!!!!

lex said:
rzputa cant play hsmoke he turtles too much!!!!
PUTLEX!!!! now i remember, you want to fuck my Kabal with Shang Tsung xD LOL!! if all going better for the next year the MKK TEAM will Trip to USA to fuck you... ejem, to pla:p

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
you´re a princess ^_^

DatBoyMook said:
My Nightwolf has learned alot from Crazy Dominicans.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahh
ahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

shut up man, until you can regularly beat anyone decent one out of ten times just shut the fuck up.

mistaKM said:
DatBoyMook said:
hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahh
ahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

shut up man, until you can regularly beat anyone decent one out of ten times just shut the fuck up.
lollll so true :wink:

mistaKM said:

Yup.

Hey KM, send me an invite anytime you see me on.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
mistaKM said:
DatBoyMook said:

Did he say anything about beating people?

Don't play devil's advocate, no one likes the kid. He's tryin to be cool saying he learned from crazy, shock, have you ever played mook? He chooses kabal, gets beat, then bitches that kabal's cheap when you use him later etc etc. He's a hypocritical, attention craving scrub and I see know reason why you would stick up for him. This isn't about taking sides, its about reading every one of his posts and freal getting frustrated in my brain. If you are going to let this kid continue posting you need to expect him to get made fun of non stop because that's what he deserves, if you don't already know why and would like to, PM me.

There is no possible way that he could have learned anything valuable from crazy's nightwolf, in my opinion, unless crazy straight up taught it to him. If he did do that mook would be a lot better, which he is not. When it gets down to tactics that top tier players use you have to actually be good to recognize it. Its like someone who has barely played UMK3 before trying to read your strategy guide, look at it from that perspective please. Even if he did mimic something that crazy did with nightwolf he would have no idea when to utilize what he's mimicing.

oh and no doubt dark

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I played him a ton of matches. Every single guy on this site that everyone hates has played me and they never drop once, because it's me. But the problem is, even when these guys try to be normal and just post, you still jump on them.

Shock said:
I played him a ton of matches. Every single guy on this site that everyone hates has played me and they never drop once, because it's me. But the problem is, even when these guys try to be normal and just post, you still jump on them.
Exactly. He wont drop on you cause you're Shock.

But he drops on everyone else. He's droppped on me alot of times. Then he comes here and talks shit all the time. He deserves the hard time he gets. Same with Oh No Vega.

DARXYD3 said:
Shock said:
Exactly. He wont drop on you cause you're Shock.

But he drops on everyone else. He's droppped on me alot of times. Then he comes here and talks shit all the time. He deserves the hard time he gets. Same with Oh No Vega.
Did you miss what Shock was trying to say? Wow. He said that even when this guy tries to make a normal post you guys are on his ass about something that is usually completely irrelevant to what he's asking/talking about. He drops, we know. You don't have to torture him for his entire stay on the site. You guys are scaring people away.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I have completely reamed people on boards for stupid posts in one thread and helped them out in another in the same night. You push when it's necessary.

I hate the guy, I bite my tongue a lot as it is. Fuck him, he drives me crazy. It doesn't matter how he treated you when he played you, that's irrelevant to me.

My Sheeva has learned a lot from Crazy Dominican's Sheeva.

edit: wtf it sounds like im talking about pokemon or something

edit dos: This is a serious post.

I learned ALOT from Rockzilla, he pretty much taught me how to infinite with kung lao and stuff. Now though it's been JJ showing me little tricks with reptile and such. Rock still occasionaly will show me or help me out with a ermac or smoke combo

Fight fire with Fire...

Hey, he just said that he´s learning just that, like shock said he never say something about beating ppl...^_^

Tim Static

Adminerator
mistaKM said:
I hate the guy, I bite my tongue a lot as it is. Fuck him, he drives me crazy. It doesn't matter how he treated you when he played you, that's irrelevant to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shock and ded are definitely the influences responsible for making my Sektor a lot better. Though I don't believe they play with him frequently. I've learned a lot from watching ded's gameplay with him and some tips from Shock.

LInsomnie said:
Shock and ded are definitely the influences responsible for making my Sektor a lot better. Though I don't believe they play with him frequently. I've learned a lot from watching ded's gameplay with him and some tips from Shock.
Record some matches (of show it if you already recorded it) to see your level with sektor :D

rzp said:
LInsomnie said:
Record some matches (of show it if you already recorded it) to see your level with sektor :D
Rzp, type in LInsomnie in youtube and you'll find his profile and all the matches he has recorded. He has a bunch where he plays Sektor.

Tim Static

Adminerator
LInsomnie said:
ded is a fucking freak of nature on (insert any 2-D MK title here).

I really wish I could host some kind of UMK3 World Championship. I wanna see ded, Shock, Crazy, DC, Frankie, Dreemer, Konqrr, Moe, Lex, Paul all get it on for real on some cabinets.

I know there is alot of others to add to that list, but I dont feel like researching it. but most should get my point.