What's new

UMK 3 Player Influences

NinjaGrinder said:
lol yeah, everything but that nasty tomatoe thing :lol:
i see you want to have a try on this tomatoe thing... im wrong? not im not... btw hanzo, you´re telling things about how much gay is grinder and you got a complete nes collection of Barbie[nes] and you got all 100% of the game done :p

FILER

Noob
I don't think Diablo is bad...just very frustrating to play against. He does turtle the entire match and normally loses very badley if he doesn't, but he does have a good Stryker gameplan...I just would rather not play against someone that plays the way he does. He does have some patience and talent though.

mach1

Noob
filer82985 said:
I don't think Diablo is bad...just very frustrating to play against. He does turtle the entire match and normally loses very badley if he doesn't, but he does have a good Stryker gameplan...I just would rather not play against someone that plays the way he does. He does have some patience and talent though.
Ha ha. Good one.

Nightshowers said:
Welcome back to the world of UMK 3 Action Kungfu! We should play some Kitana mirror matches as I would like to see how I do against you now. I think your style would still help you beat most scrubs on Live, but guys like abc, Annihilator83 have gotten so much better and are really good now compared to when we all first started. They are on another level.
Thanks man. I'm pretty terrible now though, getting beat by jump kick spammers again.

When I've played lately I've used Cyrax for the most part, and only played Kitana in on player match(someone got pissed off and called me a blocking [ban incoming] or some shit).

You and everyone else on this site will tear me apart.

Moe and Crazy Dominican inspired me to learn R. Smoke.

And at the time when I was only decent with one character long ago (SubZero), I would say Konqrr, Shock and Pajaromayor were the ones that made me a more effective SubZero player today (although I think I lost my touch with him now lol). :lol:

Pajaromayor inspires me to put my xbox on ebay and find a new hobby because his MK skills are phenomenal and I could only dream of achieving a skill level that high. I really enjoy our Kung Lao vs Kabal matches though. I some how manage to win one once every blue moon.

Houzi

Noob
I just need to straight up be a better fighter and learn better tactics is all. I need some serious training and if someone wants to fight me in the DS version that would be awesome.

I would like to play Shock if he has the UMK3 DS, but anyone else too is MORE than welcome. PM me get my AIM down and my MSN.

AIM - HouziCanFlip

MSN - [email protected]

:lol: :D :)