What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangolin-man

My trusty sidekick is not amused!
I can't believe nobody has said this character yet, but for me, it HAS TO BE LARFLEEZE. He is the most interesting and cool Lantern of all!

Since Atrocitus is confirmed, I am hoping that they are doing Blackest Night for the story. If it is Blackest Night, then I would love to see all of the leaders of the Corps in the game.

Here's how I think they should go:
1. Atrocitus - He is going to be the Brawling/Grappler Lantern
2. Larfleeze - He should be a Shang Tsung/Shinnok character who can steal powers, like he steals identities.
3. Sinestro - Should come back as a hard hitter, and less of a zoner.
4. Saint Walker - Should be the teleporter and summons other Blue Lanterns because the Blue Lanterns always assist other Lanterns.
5. Star Sapphire (either Carol Ferris, or preferably Fatality for me) - she should be the zoner.
6. Indigo-1 - should be the martial artist whose trait switches her stave with different properties similar to Nightwing.

7. The Green Lanterns themselves - I hope John Stewart is the main Lantern. Whoever the Green Lantern is should be the most balanced between up close and zoning abilities.

As for other characters:
1. Bat character - definitely Scarecrow and Ra's al-Ghul, also Poison Ivy or Man-bat would be awesome!
2. Supes character - Parasite and Metallo
3. WW character - Cheetah
4. Flash character - already have Grodd! I'm stoked about that. Another one should be Mirror Master.
5. Lantern character - see above
6. Aqua character - Black Manta
7. Teen Titans - I would love to see Raven come back but I doubt it.
8. Miscellaneous - Etrigan the Demon, Swamp Thing, Booster Gold, V, Sandman, Lucifer - They NEED to put in at least 1 Vertigo character.
9. Guest (You know there will be at least 1) - Sub-zero, Spawn, and since they love monster and horror movie characters, Wolf-man or the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

BUT LARFLEEZE MUST COME FIRST!

There are basically 3 answers to this question...

1) Who do you think will be in it?
2) Who would you like to be in it?
3) Who would you like that was not in the last one?

I thought I would got for a 4th option and list some I would love to see but I expect will not be in it : (

Big Barda. Leader of the Furies and Apokolips's greatest warrior. The only DC character that is on Wonder Woman's level, though she is even more blood thirsty then Diana. IMO one of the coolest minor characters and even though she has steadily been growing in popularity I think she is one of the most under rated DC characters around.

Since we are still on Apokolips, how about Granny Goodness. One of Darksied's top cronies, slave master, brain washer and well.. she is a DARK character. I have a real soft spot for Granny and would love to see her in Injustice2!!

Manchester Black was the leader of a rouge "hero" squad called the Elite. A hugely powerful psychic , even going toe to toe with Martian Manhunter (though I think he was going to loose before it was interrupted) but what made him awesome is that he had the attitude and I'm not talking about having a union jack tatooed on his chest, though I am sure some of the British competitive scene may look at main'ing him for that reason alone! He was just awesome as all hell and in some ways was the voice of the angst ridden comic reader. "If I had those powers I would fuck their shit up right proper" instead of the normal "goog-guy" stuff. He was just awesome in all ways and a blast to read.,

Parasite, one of my fav Superman villains, though villain is not the right word... Just imagine this guy in a fighting game, consuming projectiles and powering up over time.. starting out a small skinny man thing and ending up a great hulking Bane / Grundy type character by the end of round 3... not only a great bad guy but looks awesome and has a unique power set that could give him sweet and interesting in game functions.

I've always had a soft spot for Atomic Skull... I just loved how deranged he was, thinking he was the good guy and superman the villian and all that. I think he looks awesome but his real problem is that he looks a lot like Ghost Rider. Even so I really dig this guy and hope that one day he gets some new stories that do him justice.

You know I could seriously do this ALL day... I haven't even scratched the surface!!! rofl... MUST STOP POSTING!!!

Surely you all know every character that will be included in this game (including DLC) has already been decided. It takes years to fully develop a character from scratch. If you all actually think that what you post here or on Twitter will have some bearing on who is in this game, you're crazy. Boon is just searching for ideas for who to put in the next Injustice installment. How do you think Supergirl made the roster? Remember that poll a few years ago???

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
If Grundy is not in the game, He should be killed off in the Story modes opening cut-scene in an epic and bloody way. You could get away with murder on Grundy because he's a Zombie who always reincarnates. You could do some rated M type stuff on him and the critics wouldn't bat an eyelash as far as the rating system goes (Zombies are basically robots in terms of violence).
This used to be my avatar for like a year. I hope bizarro made the cut cuz I doubt Grundy is back :(

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
they should put 10 MK guest characters in Injustice 2 .... like they did with MKX with shitty movie/new chars

kidding... i really want a shark character. Gimme pls

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I want the most obscure character in the DC universe that only 4 people know about and 3 of them are dying of untreated syphilis and that will be my main day 1 regardless of tier placement. :DOGE

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!

Karu-Sil! While we may already have a yellow lantern in the form of Sinestro, she would function so much differently. Seen in the first pic, she almost always has constructs of the pack that raised her. I imagine she would use these constructs in combat in various ways instead!

TamedLizard

Buff George
The Riddler, Penguin, Poison Ivy, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and just because....Reptile.

Although, I'll happily take Sub-Zero.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I want black Manta, dr fate, and blue beetle! Great minds think alike. I haven't spoken to you since you got rid of your ps4, and left upr. Hope all is well dood!
Yeah, since NRS screwed over us PC players, I haven't really been around. But with Injustice II being released, I can't seem to stay away from the site for more than 5 minutes at a time...

Status
Not open for further replies.