What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Who do I want the most?

THE RAY
I've been making posts on this since before the first Injustice.

• Master of all forms of Energy. By far more powerful than either Captain Atom or Dr Light
  • Survived every Crisis event
  • energy beams
  • can absorb and convert all forms of energy (light, radiation, etc)
  • light speed
  • energy form that heals him
  • illusions and hard light constucts
  • invisibility
  • flight
  • CAN MAKE RED SUNLIGHT TO COMBAT KRYPTONIANS
  • can convert energy to strength and once one shotted Superboy with a single punch
Dude was also a Golden Age mainstay character too and the son of that Ray who showed up in the 90s was for about 3 years one of the hottest things used in cameos and various teams. He fell into obscurity but considering he worked for the government he'd be a sure fire story tool worth having as a jailer for Superman. I know Amanda Waller would like having him around...or Lex. He's an ace in the hole vs Kryptonians and a major player in the powerhouse fights if they needed him.

He's obscure these days but if Killer Frost could gain a slot then I have hope that so can The Ray.

E

Eldriken

Who do I want the most?

THE RAY
I've been making posts on this since before the first Injustice.

• Master of all forms of Energy. By far more powerful than either Captain Atom or Dr Light
  • Survived every Crisis event
  • energy beams
  • can absorb and convert all forms of energy (light, radiation, etc)
  • light speed
  • energy form that heals him
  • illusions and hard light constucts
  • invisibility
  • flight
  • CAN MAKE RED SUNLIGHT TO COMBAT KRYPTONIANS
  • can convert energy to strength and once one shotted Superboy with a single punch
Dude was also a Golden Age mainstay character too and the son of that Ray who showed up in the 90s was for about 3 years one of the hottest things used in cameos and various teams. He fell into obscurity but considering he worked for the government he'd be a sure fire story tool worth having as a jailer for Superman. I know Amanda Waller would like having him around...or Lex. He's an ace in the hole vs Kryptonians and a major player in the powerhouse fights if they needed him.

He's obscure these days but if Killer Frost could gain a slot then I have hope that so can The Ray.
Christ on a cracker. That dude sounds crazy powerful. :O

shaowebb

Christ on a cracker. That dude sounds crazy powerful. :O
He is. The Ray is also VERY visually impressive as you can see. He was thrown into a lot of failing comics to boost sales. Was in Justice league of America, Youngblood, Young Justice, Justice League Europe, Freedom Fighters...or whatever. Even had his OWN series and a mini series twice and one attempted reboot recently where some other wannabe was tossed into the role who was nothing like him.

Dude impersonated a star once to trick star eater away from the planet and then they kicked the dude's ass. He was referred to on a team with Martian Manhunter as by far the most powerful member on the team. Batman told him he could become something big if he could just focus more and find direction in a fight where he used one of Dr Midnights blackout grenades to rob the area of light to mess with him long enough to take him down. He taught energy Superman how to use energy properly.

Dude is a major heavy hitter but with no real villains, or backstory other than finding out as a teenager he had been lied to about having that disease that makes light deadly to you he never gained direction with writers. His parents lied to him because he manifested early as a child and it was blinding after a lighter was used in front of him and he not only absorbed it but magnified the light he emmitted many times over what he absorbed from that flame. They were afraid he might hurt someone if he were in the light as a child by accident.

Dude is in my eyes a blank slate ripe for revisioning and writing a purpose and rogues onto. I'd definitely rock him vs Kryptonians though in some shape or form and personally I'd have Amanda Waller or Lex Luthor competing to try and enlist his aid with him not fully trusting or respecting either's agendas or honesty in what they do.

Thats just me though. I see untapped story potential for him and a ton of visual appeal. He's someone I've loved for ages and I hope to play him someday in a game. He's a longshot but he's my longshot.

Here have some images

Last edited:
Not a fan of micro transactions please don't add pay to win options.

Dose this mean no costume packs?

Best thing I've read was biggest roster yet for a DC fighting game!!!!

Injustice Console version after DLC had 30 characters
Injustice Android/Apple added Darksied and Static Shock for a total of 32 characters

That guarantees us at least 32 playable characters from the start!!!!!

16 Evil vs 16 Good I'll take it.

I do really hope that we still get Kombat Pack #3

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Spawn. Fate. Power Girl. Anti-Moniter. Darkseid. Highfather. Zues. Posiden. Sinetro Corps Superman. Captain Atom. Ichigo Kurosaki. Toriko. Saitama. Boomarang Man. Val Zod. Charmander. Agumon. Jesus.

/Thread

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Red hood
Scarecrow
Riddler

I've been thinking about a move set for Riddler but I don't see how they can turn his "powers" into specials. I imagine a setup character but I can't think of how. He's one of my favorites so here's hoping NRS thinks he's as badass as I do.

shaowebb

Oh man...imagine Manchester Black.
Dude held a major profile moment in DC and in the Injustice-verse Superman DID actually start killing bad guys. Manchester Black would end up siding with that Superman and the one from that Universe likely wasn't taken down the way the main Universe was. It'd be interesting to see this telekinetic, british hard ass show up as one of the dudes trying to resurrect The Regime and free Superman.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
See, that's not fair because I want Blue Beetle AND Swamp Thing XD.
Mera would be f*cking awesome. Want Black Canary and Plastic Man, and a Guy Gardner/Simon Baz/Jessica Cruz skin for GL. Constantine would be dope, and so would Dr. Fate and Black Manta

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Same crew I've been lobbying for ever since IGAU....Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Scarecrow, Blue Beetle, Black Canary mainly.....could also go for some Kyle Rayner, Black Manta, any Flash Rogues (Captain Boomerang or Weather Wizard probably being my top picks) Dr. Fate, Terra, Mr. Terrific....

for returning characters, i just need some mix of Green Arrow, Batgirl, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, and Sinestro and i'm good to go.

And considering we've already got a bit of a Captain Cold tease, I have a sneaking suspicion that Boon's fucking with us and we're totally getting all three of those characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.