What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Have you ever played Necromancer v. Kobu Jutsu/Dragon Naginata? At best, it's 3-7 Tanya. At worst probably a 2-8 Tanya.
Don't hellsparks shut down Tanya getting in with teleports, thus making for Dragon Naginata to come in? Shinnok also has a fast enough wakeup as to not get armor broken easily by Kobu Jutsu. The matchup may be disadvantageous for Necromancer, but a 2-8 is FAR too , with a 3-7 also being doubtful.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
God fucking damn it.

I didn't want this, I aggressively wanted anything but this.

Whatever i'lll probably end up playing it anyway.

#RIPShaolinMonks2

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
If there will be an Injustice 2, and I'm glad if this will be true, I want:

Technically
- better general graphic (of course)
- better modeling, expecially female face and body shape
- better animation
- more stages with animation and keep the transition between layer of the same stages
- better OST, more Hans-Zimmerich(ish) and heroic.

Roster
- lesser Batman character and more logic with the association good guys - bad guys
- my personal roster will be:
.) Superman and villain(s) for him like Darkseid or Anti-Monitor
.) Batman and villain(s) for him like Joker or Ras'al'Ghul
.) Robin (and Nightwing skin) and villain(s) for him like...err I dunno
.) Powergirl (and Supergirl skin) and villain(s) for her like... dunno, other Superman villain's like Doomsday and Metallo
.) Flash and villain(s) for him like Dr. Zoom
.) Aquaman and villain(s) for him like Black Manta
.) Green Lantern and villain(s) for him like Sinestro, Atrocitus, ect...
.) Cyborg
.) Green Arrow and villain(s) for him like Deathstroke that's an enemy for a lot of DC characters
.) Wonder Woman and villain(s) for her like Cheetah and Ares
.) Shazam and his arch-enemy Black Adam
.) Martian Manhunter and villain(s) for him like Ma'alefa'ak and D'kay D'razz
.) Zatanna
.) Firestorm
.) Black Canary
.) Captain Atom

Single player
- good story mode like always
- a better CPU for single player battle that doesn't cheat and read your command
- a system like the towers in MKX that change hourly/daily and weekly
- no S.T.A.R.S mission but better mission that help understanding the character and his gameplay

Multiplayer
- personal player badge like MKX and Injustice 1
- same netcode of MKX
- default rooms and the possibility to create room
- king of the hill/ranked/exibition
- 2vs2 tag team battle
- no bullshit like faction and useless thing like that

Gameplay
- no run
- no variation
- only 1 trait
- better walkspeed and dash mechanics
- 4 button normal and trait similar to Killer Instinct'instinct mode or Street Fighter V'V trigger
- normalization of interactable and stage transition
- better balance (of course)
- zoning less stronger then Injustice 1 but more viable then MKX
- better use of archetype like grappler, zoner and rushdown
- wall bounce combo returning
- general NRS gameplay refined

Others
- every (and I mean EVERY) character need, at least 3 costumes. Don't care if they will be DLC or not.
- DLC character need, at least, one alt.
- If it will be some DLC's (and it's sure there will be) hope there will be season 1 DLC - season 2 DLC - to support the game in his lifetime, etc...
- don't let MKX die. Continue to support both Injustice 2 and MKX.

Gimme that game and I buy it D1 full price on my PS4 and Xbox One.

Noob
This is quite exiting... i love Injustice and with MKX mechanics improvemnt from its last installment, i seriously cant wait to see what new is lurking for this game...
We knew Injustice 2 was coming for a good while now it wasnt 100% confirmed from NRS but MK and Injustice are literally the only 2 things NRS has going for them right now, so it wouldnt make sense to make another MK right after MKX since this one is quite popular and after 1 year its still going strong...

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
On the topic of costumes specifically, what do you guys think of being able to change the colour of costumes alá Tekken or even the WWE games. Either that or they give us an option for every costume like killer instinct does to avoid seeing people in pink batman suits or some shit. Anyone agree or disagree?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I just want 3 characters, just 3.

1. Starfire
2. Darkseid
3. Spawn (as guest character)

Those will be my 3 mains if they make the cut lol

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I'm more interested in the gameplay mechanics than in the animations, models, music, story or even the roster; NRS will never dissapoint on those, maybe some few exceptions like not Noob Saibot in MKX or MKX Ermac animations, etc. What could ruin the experience for me are the gameplay mechanics in general. I really hope crazy movement ala vs series, kof, skullgirls, etc. no more turtle walk speed or braindead zoning please.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'm more interested in the gameplay mechanics than in the animations, models, music, story or even the roster; NRS will never dissapoint on those, maybe some few exceptions like not Noob Saibot in MKX or MKX Ermac animations, etc. What could ruin the experience for me are the gameplay mechanics in general. I really hope crazy movement ala vs series, kof, skullgirls, etc. no more turtle walk speed or braindead zoning please.
The only braindead zoning was zods, everyone else was completely fair. The last thing i want is for this game to be a rushdown fest like mkx because bad players dont know how to be patient and just expect to gst in and start pressing stuff for free. Patience was required in injustices neutral, something most nrs players dont have, which is why zoning was considered so strong. Zoning really was just equal in terms of how viable it was in that game compared to rushdown or other playstyles, which is why the game was so good. Every playstyle was made viable by at least one character. The top tiers all played completely different games.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
The only braindead zoning was zods, everyone else was completely fair. The last thing i want is for this game to be a rushdown fest like mkx because bad players dont know how to be patient and just expect to gst in and start pressing stuff for free. Patience was required in injustices neutral, something most nrs players dont have, which is why zoning was considered so strong. Zoning really was just equal in terms of how viable it was in that game compared to rushdown or other playstyles, which is why the game was so good. Every playstyle was made viable by at least one character. The top tiers all played completely different games.
Deathstroke was awful too iirc. I mean they are superheroes, watch any cartoon and you will find pure face to face fights, with everything destroyed from building to cars to entire cities. I want to experience something like that (IGAU interactables were a good addition but too overpowered), zoning doesn't fit this in my humble opinion.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Deathstroke was awful too iirc. I mean they are superheroes, watch any cartoon and you will find pure face to face fights, with everything destroyed from building to cars to entire cities. I want to experience something like that (IGAU interactables were a good addition but too overpowered), zoning doesn't fit this in my humble opinion.
Deathstroke was fine. If you blocked one pair of gunshots every character in the game got a safe forward dash. If you dashed incorrectly then the wuick start up on guns would catch you, but if you blocked the recovery was enough for a free dash everytime. From fullscreen if you block 2 sets of guns shots you are now in.

Plenty of superheroes have powerful ranged attacks as a part of them, eye lasers, power ring constructs, guns, etc. It makes perfect sense for zoning to be a fully fleshed out playstyle for many characters. If you dont like zoning you can pick any of the other characters that are rushdown oriented because Injustice actually has variable character archetypes. If you want an all out slugfest 24/7 then theres always MKX

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Superheros use guns all the time. I can't see raven or lex specializing in up close combat. They're superheroes, they all have there own powers and fighting styles that make them unique so if a zoning playstyle fits them then let them be zoners.

Status
Not open for further replies.