What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Quite a few people seem to think that's Black
Manta's helmet in the top right, and I'd LOVE for it to be. But I just don't see it. Sure it has the right shape with the wrinkle there, but what is it going to look like without that wrinkle?
Yeah, you might be right. I enlarged it in photoshop and added some shading to a black-and-white copy to show how it looks like it's some sort of symbol or shield or something:

Hmm...

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
Lord knows how vocally I was against the idea of a playable gorilla but its here to stay and I'm glad folks who are fans got what they wanted. He'll be hilarious in gear. I wonder if I can equip him with a little organ grinder and a banana...

Either way, unless he is the grappler of grapplers this guy is one I plan on fighting a lot in the lab as my silly spite filled comic nerd thing. God help me if he is the uber grappler because I just cant resist playing those.

On another animal note though, now that Atrocitus is confirmed I am still hoping that Dex-starr is a part of his moveset somehow. Make him like Ferra Torr and have the kitty useable as a buddy that fights with him. Just imagine the potential Catwoman quotes vs Dex-starr prematch.
He will be ultimate grabbler, he can grab with his feets.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
So Aquaman, Blue Beetle (Jaime since it looks like the scarab), Wonder Woman, Superman/Supergirl, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Dr Fate, Captain Cold and Atrocitus (sp?).

babalook

Noob
"Players will determine whether they want more speed, more health, more strength, and the like."
This kinda worries me, messing with health and damage isn't THAT big of a deal but speed/frames could easily change every aspect of a characters game plan. That shit could be near impossible to balance if there are in fact thousands of gear pieces by which we could manipulate our frame data with. On the other hand I've always wanted to play a fighting game where a specific game mode allowed you to change the frame data so that the professional community could balance the game themselves.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
"Players will determine whether they want more speed, more health, more strength, and the like."
This kinda worries me, messing with health and damage isn't THAT big of a deal but speed/frames could easily change every aspect of a characters game plan. That shit could be near impossible to balance if there are in fact thousands of gear pieces by which we could manipulate our frame data with. On the other hand I've always wanted to play a fighting game where a specific game mode allowed you to change the frame data so that the professional community could balance the game themselves.
It also says that the game has a huge variety of modes what means that it will not be mandatory in normal 1 vs. 1

Just for single player or gimmick matches you can just say no to.

Peter Quill

You’re No Fun
I doubt kord or his ship is in this. Or any silver ages stuff. Probably going to be Jaimie.
You do know that Ted Kord is working in the DC universe right now, right? And if rumors of a Booster/Beetle movie are true then it's going to be Kord, not Jamie, so Kord's inclusion makes more sense. Just saying it's an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.