What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
To be fair though, he won't be the only minority character in the game as Blue Beetle will be there too. Then again Cyborg wasn't the only minority in the first game either as Bane is Latino.
Black Adam is supposed to be Nubian, even if he doesn't always look it. Catwoman was apparently half-black, though she always used to be white. Scorpion is Japanese. Wonder Woman is Scythian, or analogous to that ethnic group.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Black Adam is supposed to be Nubian, even if he doesn't always look it. Catwoman was apparently half-black, though she always used to be white. Scorpion is Japanese. Wonder Woman is Scythian, or analogous to that ethnic group.
Catwoman's ethnic/racial background changes all the time lol She's been Latina, White..etc who knows what she is now xD

Kokoko

Somehow
So, NRS won't reveal anything this week? I believe they said something about Gamescom at Comic-Con.

Update: Seems like they will :)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm more interested in when they are going to reveal the MKX news.

But gamescom doesn't seem like the right place to do it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I bet that Hyena has a prettier face then Harley.

That looks like an in game model though.

I hope she has a fucking Hyena stand as her new trait.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I'm guessing a Harley reveal if they're teasing a hyena. I can only hope Bud & Lou are more than just part of a new super or something.

Boon said "A couple of fun reveals coming soon for Injustice 2" so we can expect at least 2 characters.
Here's hoping for Harley & Mera, even if i doubt they'll reveal 2 girls.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
When are they going to announce cyborg or just a black character in general? Wtf NRS, #BlackCharactersMatter.
They just revealed a Hispanic guy, but I guess diversity only matters if it's a specific kind of diversity. Welcome to America, where apparently it's always only black and white!

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
From an interview with Phil Lamarr, voice actor for Aquaman in Injustice 2:

One of the threads of questions that tends to make it in interviews such as these is who else would you voice if anyone? The question generally gets the same answer from interview to interview, and it shows the respect the voice actors’ have for one another’s work. “Someone who is not in the game, my favorite would be Static Shock. You know, he made it into the mobile game… But, yeah. As far as the characters in the game, it’s so tough because all I hear are the voices of my friends. Like I hear Kevin Conroy doing Batman and I’m like, ‘Yeah, can’t do a better Kevin Conroy than Kevin Conroy, so I don’t want to do that. I can’t do a better Superman than George.’ It just feels like eh, I’ll stick with what I can do. Because I can’t do better than those guys.”

Static Shock deconfirmed...

http://dualpixels.com/2016/08/03/injustice-2-interview-with-phil-lamarr-at-sdcc-2016/
@LeftOverShark

Status
Not open for further replies.