What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Nice. I get excited everytime I hear more on this game. Can't wait till there is an early tourney somewhere with a build of a bunch of the cast. Lol...remember everyone saying Flash and Cyborg would be uber top tier?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Nice. I get excited everytime I hear more on this game. Can't wait till there is an early tourney somewhere with a build of a bunch of the cast. Lol...remember everyone saying Flash and Cyborg would be uber top tier?
Well, to be fair, Cyborg was dumb as hell for the first month of the game thanks to IANB's being mids. Was fun while it lasted.

trufenix

bye felicia
Synopsis: Semi functional footage of Batman, Superman, Grodd, and Atrocitus. Lots of gear. Batman unlocked an ability that wasn't attached to gear. Replayed the trailer for Harley. The usual fluff about story and showing off the flexibility of the dc brand.

rajman cropped out just the gameplay part in HD;

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It wouldn't surprise me if the special move slot (slots?) carries over into the tournament mode of the game as opposed to gear stats.
this is the one thing im really confused about and why i think gear to an extent should be able to work competitively. you can unlcok special moves (or at least variants of them) so when you play tournament/cosmetic only gear modes do you just not get those moves? id hate to have to play not using what may be my best moves

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
So tomorrow is the first day of NY comic con.
There should be some kind of character reveal.

Unless they are skipping it because of MKX stuff.

KCJ506

Noob
Considering the possibility that NYCC may be the last time they're revealing characters before the end of the year, I'm hoping we get around 4 or 6 reveals. I think Flash/Captain Cold and Green Arrow/Black Canary are likely since both the new seasons of Flash and Arrow just started.

shaowebb

Man the news sure seems to have dried up on Injustice 2. Its been awhile ...like since August 17th was our last reveal wasn' t it?

We got Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman around July 22nd, and Deadshot/Harley around mid August.
Its about time for some news isn't it? No halloween teases so I guess that rules out stuff like halloween-centric characters who would've been a solid fit for that time period to reveal. I know on January 11th we get Justice League of America debut-ing with a roster of Vixen, The Ray, Killer Frost and The Atom so any of those cast would likely be revealed around then if they were coming at all with the exception of The Ray who is also getting a CW digital animated series in 2017 that they could launch a reveal in tandem with.

No real clue what the next reveal could be about or who could be in it. Honestly at this point I'd just like for another build to crop up for folks to play and discuss. Loot drops haven't revealed anyone unannounced yet sadly either.

Cmon NRS...this drought is killing us. We need you to make it rain and bring in some new footage.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Man the news sure seems to have dried up on Injustice 2. Its been awhile ...like since August 17th was our last reveal wasn' t it?

We got Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman around July 22nd, and Deadshot/Harley around mid August.
Its about time for some news isn't it? No halloween teases so I guess that rules out stuff like halloween-centric characters who would've been a solid fit for that time period to reveal. I know on January 11th we get Justice League of America debut-ing with a roster of Vixen, The Ray, Killer Frost and The Atom so any of those cast would likely be revealed around then if they were coming at all with the exception of The Ray who is also getting a CW digital animated series in 2017 that they could launch a reveal in tandem with.

No real clue what the next reveal could be about or who could be in it. Honestly at this point I'd just like for another build to crop up for folks to play and discuss. Loot drops haven't revealed anyone unannounced yet sadly either.

Cmon NRS...this drought is killing us. We need you to make it rain and bring in some new footage.
I promise you that right now it's impossible to get any work done in Chicago. the world series is to stressful

shaowebb

I promise you that right now it's impossible to get any work done in Chicago. the world series is to stressful
I understand that. 71 years since a series and they haven't won a series since 1908. OVER A CENTURY...plus the team they are taking on hasn't been around in 40 years either. This World Series is one for the die hard fans who've been hanging on for generations. Hard to imagine more tension than that setting.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
i sereiously doubt the world series is why were not getting info, probably has more to do with the va strike
From what I understand, the VO strike only affects any new contracts in the works. Any old contracts would have to be honored as they were written. Most of the characters they are working on probably already had contracts in place before the strike.

Fred Marvel

From what I understand, the VO strike only affects any new contracts in the works. Any old contracts would have to be honored as they were written. Most of the characters they are working on probably already had contracts in place before the strike.
that would make a lot of sense it just would make the absence of any info about the game even more confusing,like did they just fuck up and fall behind? did wb push it back? like what is going on

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
that would make a lot of sense it just would make the absence of any info about the game even more confusing,like did they just fuck up and fall behind? did wb push it back? like what is going on
I don't know. Maybe the marketing team is planning something big and it's just going to take some time to make it all happen. Maybe they want to give the new MKXL patch and MKXL PC versions some time to be in the spotlight.

There is a possibility that they have fallen behind. Injustice games are more of a collaborative effort with DC and maybe they are waiting on some story assets from Geoff Johns or whoever is writing the story.

Fred Marvel

I don't know. Maybe the marketing team is planning something big and it's just going to take some time to make it all happen. Maybe they want to give the new MKXL patch and MKXL PC versions some time to be in the spotlight.

There is a possibility that they have fallen behind. Injustice games are more of a collaborative effort with DC and maybe they are waiting on some story assets from Geoff Johns or whoever is writing the story.
maybe, i heard a rumor that they wanna release it closer to justice league for marketing purposes which would mean close to or after november and would be a terrible idea. the only way them delaying this game could end up being a good thing is if they do a kombat pack 3 while we wait. the mkxl patch wasnt that great so it didnt create much hype for that game. Inj 2 had all the hype in the world then they just stopped. im starting to believe they just lost their data and have to redo months worth of work

Status
Not open for further replies.