What's new

TYM's IGAU November tier list

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Well if this list is right I'm gonna have to put some more time into my Cyborg. I thought he was good but I didn't know he was THAT good

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Well if this list is right I'm gonna have to put some more time into my Cyborg. I thought he was good but I didn't know he was THAT good
Most of his numbers are wrong. Some mu's are way better and some are way worse than listed. He's upper mid.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
On the Bane - Zatanna MU:

Yeah, its 3-7. I think.
I haven't played the MU in a long time and theres some tools that I need to work with again, but at the moment its 3-7.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Thank you for making an MU chart, the numbers for the characters I play look good.

The tier list looks really wonky to me, though.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
I'm not the #1 Frost. In all honesty, I don't even play Injustice at all anymore. haha
I do not blame you. Using Killer Frost in what has been highly publicised as a 7-3 matchup in her favour which is in fact one of her worst matchups could easily persuade people to turn their back on the game. Its all false advertising

Sami

Noob
Another for-the-record thing: I'm not intending to use people's random matchup numbers in this thread to change the list. If you want better representation, take what you see here, go back to your character forum and improve that. Even better, start discussions with other forums about a particular match. If you're plopping numbers here, you're wasting your time.

I was originally going to upload the working file I used, but at this point I can't help but think that's a bad idea. All it will do is inspire people to make what they think is a "better" list, which will really amount to changing their character's matches and calling it a day.
In which case, please read the entire of http://testyourmight.com/threads/raven-mu-chart.37518/ and not just the first couple of posts :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
what are your thoughts on

zatanna
frost
mmh
scorpion
aquaman
sinestro

personally

not sure
4-6 (i feel that her ability to punish grab is big i can understand the even though but her vortex is cheap)
even
not sure
3-7
4-6

sinestro is a cunt though i can see how you think he is the worst
For ZOD?

Zat 5-5
Frost 5-5
MMH 4-6
Aqua 4-6 or 5-5
Scorpion 6-4
Sinestro 4-6

I do not blame you. Using Killer Frost in what has been highly publicised as a 7-3 matchup in her favour which is in fact one of her worst matchups could easily persuade people to turn their back on the game. Its all false advertising
Yeah, it's clearly the matchup and not the fact that Black Mamba CONSTANTLY SLID INTO AIR AXES FOR A GRANT TOTAL OF NEARLY 150%.

Even if you're trolling (wtf where did blackmamba #1 frost come from?), you need to try harder. This isn't even up to your pathetic standards.

And lol at "one of her worst matchups." At that mid, instead of sliding at your first opportunity straight into an air axe, you wait. If he air axes, punish with daggers to MB iceberg to vortex. If he jumps in on you, you anti-air. Everything else will whiff or gets creamed by slide.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I also enjoy that the number of people in this thread who have said "maybe I might have made some rash assumptions" numbers explicitly zero and probably not much higher than that implicitly. Some stuff in the list makes sense to me. Other things don't. Even if the list doesn't reflect them there's still some things I'm pretty damn sure about, but there's others where I wonder if maybe I'd jumped to conclusions too soon.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
The funny thing to me is that in an absolute sense, Doomsday isn't even bad. He's just baaaaarely below a perfect 5 average on this list. If this actually got distilled into a raw tier form based on where the most significant jumps in the list are, Aquaman would be alone in top tier, everyone from KF through to Wonder Woman would comprise the upper mid tier, everyone from Cyborg through Shazam would comprise the lower mid tier and Joker is hanging out very alone in bottom.

If we dropped the top and bottom from the list too, and made it just the difference between KF and Shazam, it comes down to a paltry 1.1. I don't think this list is so badly out of sorts to dismiss that relative lack of disparity.

what makes flash top 5?
he doesn't have Doomsday's pressure, ability to counter zoning.
top 5 character have great damage,great keep away or a way to counter keep away.
flash is a great character, but not top 5.

best dash in the game

tons of multi-hitting moves to counter-armor

he has a almost full screen advancing special which you have to duck to punish which leads to a full combo, this move allows him to blow up zoners, along with the fact he can slow down time to get in... his headbutt is beyond cheap

he does have insane damage, he has a lot of 50 +% vcombos for a bar with his trait

uunreactable 50 50s (7 frame low 15 frame overhead)

he has an unfair corner game and ridiculous knockdown pressure, in 10 seconds he can take away a whole life bar

he's an insane character, ovrpowered, top 5 potential

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
i think its a reasonable placement

I'm not trolling. I am of the belief that at the moment....we as a community...don't know very much about this game. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Doomsday was number 5, it wouldn't surprise me if Doomsday was 25. I personally think our knowledge is still so limited that you can say the same things about most if not all of the characters.

My only point in my post was that in personal closed door debates with friends, I get to use this thread when I'm downplaying. =)

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
I hope people realize he based the matchups from reading all the matchup threads and putting it down on one list minus a couple not discussed which he just put down for completion.