What's new

TyM Weekly Koth matches-(Xbox)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Nice. I have played precisely zero Johnny Cages, lol. Had no idea what to do. Wanted to learn the MU but then like 7 people joined so I bounced.
I added you @Sir Snibbor for games later. I need to learn the Johnny MU. It was funny how patiently we were both playing. I love that shit lmao

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I'll be on in like 30. We could always run a private koth with just like 4 people.
Sorry, played my boy @dubson and then got off for sleep. Took a power nap but now gonna go to sleep for real, lol.

I’ll be on tomorrow though. We can run a kompetitive KoTH. I would like it to be 4 MAX as well.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Moms4lif3
Wired connection
Living in Austria, so I’m on standard EU time, usually in the evening Mo-Fr and flexible on the weekend :)

Sorry, played my boy @dubson and then got off for sleep. Took a power nap but now gonna go to sleep for real, lol.

I’ll be on tomorrow though. We can run a kompetitive KoTH. I would like it to be 4 MAX as well.
I passed out last night anyways lol. I have to cater in event tonight with my food truck so I probably wont be on till 12-1230 if I even get on. Tomorrow I'm free all day though