What's new

TyM Weekly Koth matches-(Xbox)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Also idk if those people who joined were from TYM. That Boi Snibbor guy was good

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nice. I have played precisely zero Johnny Cages, lol. Had no idea what to do. Wanted to learn the MU but then like 7 people joined so I bounced.
I added you @Sir Snibbor for games later. I need to learn the Johnny MU. It was funny how patiently we were both playing. I love that shit lmao

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I'll be on in like 30. We could always run a private koth with just like 4 people.
Sorry, played my boy @dubson and then got off for sleep. Took a power nap but now gonna go to sleep for real, lol.

I’ll be on tomorrow though. We can run a kompetitive KoTH. I would like it to be 4 MAX as well.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Moms4lif3
Wired connection
Living in Austria, so I’m on standard EU time, usually in the evening Mo-Fr and flexible on the weekend :)

Sorry, played my boy @dubson and then got off for sleep. Took a power nap but now gonna go to sleep for real, lol.

I’ll be on tomorrow though. We can run a kompetitive KoTH. I would like it to be 4 MAX as well.
I passed out last night anyways lol. I have to cater in event tonight with my food truck so I probably wont be on till 12-1230 if I even get on. Tomorrow I'm free all day though