What's new

TYM Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilSpy

Noob
Irritating is looking @ pics of people wearing there hat sideways and taking self pics in your parents bathroom.

Twiztid and Devilspy, stop the shit now. Thanks.
Actually! 2 corrections, :p Thats my bathroom , and its diagonal not sideways! Oh now what? xD

LOL! I mainly meant towards skating, bro... lol...

There's still love, Check... there's still love! :nohomo:. :)
lol yea, and just about everything else.

Dont know. I wear them because any other baggy pants slip down past my shoes and get ripped. Thats the great thing about drawstrings. So yes, i shouldnt say UFOS are all i wear. Just drawstrings. But i never buy them so they look any bigger then regular baggy pants on me. Any other baggy pants i would just tuck one end on each side in my sock and overlap them.

then everything else is www.jokerbrand.com for me basically. My favorite shirt is this: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/13464197/The+Psycho+Realm+4751.jpg

group in that pic is also my favorite. been supporting those guys since day one. ill be rocking that jersey at the tourny in 2 weeks.

and the shirt you see me wearing in my kommunity pulse pic: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/3395952/The+Psycho+Realm+psychorealm.jpg

was actually at their show in Cali. They personally gave me one for free that they werent selling because i handed them 20 dollars for no particular reason. Just because i love them. Shirt is ripped and gone now ;( r.i.p white soldier shirt.

BOSSETTE

Noob
i heard that it's easier to skate in skinny jeans cause they dont get ripped from the wheels, from tricks, or whateverr
i personally dont wear skinny jeans a lot unless it's a special occassion when i dont wanna dress up, then i just wear skinny's with heels or something

ps. cool shirts check

DevilSpy

Noob
^Ever considered learning a marketable skill instead of destroying other peoples work? Maybe you could build security systems, that can earn a lot of money these days and will most likely always be necessary. If you like challenges, try making something that keeps people like you out of a system instead of picking easy targets.
I'm actually planning on a job as a pro penetration tester.

DevilSpy

Noob
I'm actually planning on a job as a pro penetration tester.
Also I really don't intend on destroying things (I don't really know about ray, but ya know skiddy's and their control moments? (sorry ray but I had to say it).). I simply discover and report (and log for "future reference") but I'm mostly a white hatter guy, not a malicious black hatter that steals valuable bank information and makes ransoms and sh*t ya know? If you want that talk to any russian with access to a computer or piss off anyone who goes by "anonymous" and says, lulz, caek, raep, cock, etc...

Also I really don't intend on destroying things (I don't really know about ray, but ya know skiddy's and their control moments? (sorry ray but I had to say it).). I simply discover and report (and log for "future reference") but I'm mostly a white hatter guy, not a malicious black hatter that steals valuable bank information and makes ransoms and sh*t ya know? If you want that talk to any russian with access to a computer or piss off anyone who goes by "anonymous" and says, lulz, caek, raep, cock, etc...
love this guy. wish i could thank you twice for this post.

DevilSpy

Noob
love this guy. wish i could thank you twice for this post.
Thank you sir :)
I have been watching Dances with Wolves ( a great movie about a frontier soldier who befriends the local indians who distrust him at first) and I see similaity's between that and my presence on the mk server's (although I do play arcade MK games ;).).

Tim Static

Adminerator
New TV & Stand. got it a couple days ago but finally now have it up and running. I <3 it :coffee:

PS- yes its inbetween 2 TVs. lol i had a weird set up and i had a lot to move around, etc and i'm still not done!!

RaYRoD114

*/\/\E = ★PSdeath666★ ___
Thats really messed up.... i see you still have a grudge. Dude, why must you judge me publically behind my back. No one else efn cares to begin with. Like seriously who are you to judge me? I never judge you.__ You need to stop doing that, Of course i forgive you, what would jesus do?.... chill da eff out man. Plenty of things of could expose of you. Not saying i would or should. But i try not betray friends... Itz all good though, Despite the fact that a portion of what you said, is what you think. Not all fact. I believe we are equally intelligent. Just in different areas. IRc... Yes i was knew to ummkay? I have had my mind on other things in my life. And irc in relation to mkdc is something you were doing before me. I give you props for the Support and help. But you do not know My full story. If i didnt have ps3 I wouldnt have +op -Correct. If i didnt give you +op Neither would you. -Fact. Would i have gotten as far as i am without you? I doubt it.
-Opinion. But as you cans see we are a team. And i do know you more than some people, "although" i dont know everything about you. Yet i still dont judge you. I dont fear you, Im not Deniable. But You are one of my best friends. I will fill you in with my knoledge so you have no reason to say skiddy. Yet ive clearly shown you that, I spend most of my time dealing with other situations, Such as keeping things in order. Which you are barely here for. Without me this game would have been killed by now. You have given a large portion of help your self. And -Thanks.
Ayy dont apoligise. You are voicing your opinion, Yet i find no humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.